Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 35. (Read 34624 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
May 21, 2017, 02:58:50 PM
In my point of view, you should either buy some altcoin or invest in bit mining. Whatever you do, you have to be keep patient and make yourself as a good observer.

Thats right, or maybe search for altcoin here that has a future, invest during ICO days to earn bonuses, wait for the campaign to end then hold that particular coin in a couple of months and wait for it to pump until you are satisfy to the price, then sell it. In that way you can earn double or triple of your investment plus the bonus coin you got. This can also be a good way to invest your money.
Very often there is information about where and how to invest their money or coins, but the fact is that the network is so full of people who can tell the wrong things, that I immediately begin to doubt these or other proposals.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
May 21, 2017, 12:50:55 PM
In my opinion, if you have 2 million usd, I think you should spend some to build a mining farm, but you need to take care of it for quality, it also requires a lot of time to so profitable, you need to be patient. If maintained well, you can make a lot of profit from it. And if you want to make a quick profit without waiting you can buy Bitcoin to stock up, trade and invest in some sort of potential altcoin. You can also invest in ICOs to make a profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
May 21, 2017, 12:09:47 PM
In my point of view, you should either buy some altcoin or invest in bit mining. Whatever you do, you have to be keep patient and make yourself as a good observer.

Thats right, or maybe search for altcoin here that has a future, invest during ICO days to earn bonuses, wait for the campaign to end then hold that particular coin in a couple of months and wait for it to pump until you are satisfy to the price, then sell it. In that way you can earn double or triple of your investment plus the bonus coin you got. This can also be a good way to invest your money.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
May 21, 2017, 12:39:47 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
May 12, 2017, 01:40:28 PM
2m usd. you buy btc and stock for few time.because day by day btc price increase. other you can trade for hug earn. also you can buy some coin cheap rate and keep for long time. when you buy, you follow coin future.
That is true with 2m usd you can invest that in bitcoin and just small pump will be a big win for you because the bitcoin is increasing every year, year by year it is setting up a new record when it comes to price, so with that amount of money just let's say the 1m usd is the one you will use and then you will have a huge earning by the next year.
Its pretty obvious that OP does not have that kind of money. Because he won't even have that kind of amount in the first place if he does not know what he is doing. Also why would he ask a question online about where to invest his money? Isn't that one of the biggest mistakes you will do because you will have a lot of different opinion on that matter.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 12, 2017, 10:51:22 AM
As of now i tried to invest to ico and its really worth to wait till hte ico become successful distributed or listed on the exchange site it can double up your investment with in a month or depends to you if you want to hold them for more time.
Yeah, investing in ico is a potential place and can make your investment money rise a lot of times but it depends on your investment project and ico investment also has some risks. Sometimes, if you invest in a project ico good, you'll get some big profits but sometimes you will also have unsuccessful projects, the money you invest can be lost and wasted a lot of time because the ico project time is not a month, it can last up to 2 or 3 months, so if it fails, you will waste a lot of time. You need to consider when investing
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
May 12, 2017, 09:21:42 AM
As of now i tried to invest to ico and its really worth to wait till hte ico become successful distributed or listed on the exchange site it can double up your investment with in a month or depends to you if you want to hold them for more time.
Activity: 252
May 12, 2017, 09:18:40 AM
you want to invest 2m usd for invest. it huge, I tell you creat exchanger for hig profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 09, 2017, 06:52:02 AM
2m usd. you buy btc and stock for few time.because day by day btc price increase. other you can trade for hug earn. also you can buy some coin cheap rate and keep for long time. when you buy, you follow coin future.
That is true with 2m usd you can invest that in bitcoin and just small pump will be a big win for you because the bitcoin is increasing every year, year by year it is setting up a new record when it comes to price, so with that amount of money just let's say the 1m usd is the one you will use and then you will have a huge earning by the next year.
Activity: 672
May 09, 2017, 05:54:49 AM
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
May 03, 2017, 04:54:06 PM
Either invest in bitcoins, gold, silver or real estate as this are the best places to make an investment and even if one investment fails you always have an chance to make profits from other investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 03, 2017, 03:34:43 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is the best investment for now because it has good progress for future, with the development of bitcoin users in various countries as well as number of transactions from bitcoin users will certainly increase the popularity as well as rising bitcoin prices

Bitcoin is surely an best investment for future but we cannot rely only on it so its better to invest some money in good altcoins so even if price of bitcoin crashes we can make some profits from altcoins.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 03, 2017, 03:54:13 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
You can put some into BTC, ETH, XMR, and some into stocks if you're interested in diversifying.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 02, 2017, 01:59:50 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is the best investment for now because it has good progress for future, with the development of bitcoin users in various countries as well as number of transactions from bitcoin users will certainly increase the popularity as well as rising bitcoin prices
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 02, 2017, 01:53:02 PM
Mu suggestion for you is buying bitcoins and wait, in a long term the bitcoin will increase his value and you can sell it for doble the price you first got it.
Well, that's the best thing to do if you do not want to face big risks. But, the greater the risk you take, the more profits you can get. Maybe investing in altcoin is a bit risky, but it can make quite a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
May 02, 2017, 01:44:33 PM
Mu suggestion for you is buying bitcoins and wait, in a long term the bitcoin will increase his value and you can sell it for doble the price you first got it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
May 02, 2017, 01:06:43 PM
2 million USD is rich amount and I think, you should build a real life business instead of investing all in bitcoin just to avoid the risk factor it involves. I don’t a mining farm will be profitable unless you have few PH/s of power.

Bitcoin investment is particularly risky because you won’t have any control over your funds once invested. So you may loose your investment and scamstars can run away with your money. Instead, try finding some blockchain related startup company with really good future outlook and invest as an equity investor.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 02, 2017, 01:02:32 PM
If you don't have faith in online investments that you can go for offline investments and you can invest that amount in either gold, silver or may be real estates as this are the best offline investments to make to get good profits in future.

These kind of physical investments are doing by the people more than 1000 years in the world. I accept that Gold is the best investment option but bitcoin is more costlier than gold today. one bitcoin price equivalent or more than one ounce of gold today.
Therefore, bitcoin price will be increase more in future and you no need to worry and invest over bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
May 02, 2017, 04:51:13 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
With that money to invest in, it's better to invest in altcoins and bitcoin as the demand of investors in digital currency is currently increasing. However, if you really want to build mining, choose hardware mining to avoid scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
May 02, 2017, 04:17:24 AM

thanks!

There are many option for you where to invest you money here, it's up to you if you like to invest on trading or invest in the ico
signature campaign, but don't or never try to invest in any cloud mining sites.
Pages:
Jump to: