Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 43. (Read 34627 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
March 03, 2017, 02:33:11 PM
Currently I would suggest that part of money should be allocated to Bitcoin as the price is continuously rising and may rise further as well

It seems to me that the price is very high. And if you buy the coin now, they can get cheaper in the near future. It is better to wait until the end of March
I also agree with you a little bit. better calm and wait for the price to come down a bit more. because I think the current price is too high for my budget. so I'll more calm and wait for lower prices and then buy

I also expect that the price decreased slightly, to buy.
But I continue to invest in other high-margin projects. In addition, some of the money I invest in gold
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
March 03, 2017, 11:46:39 AM
Currently I would suggest that part of money should be allocated to Bitcoin as the price is continuously rising and may rise further as well

It seems to me that the price is very high. And if you buy the coin now, they can get cheaper in the near future. It is better to wait until the end of March
I also agree with you a little bit. better calm and wait for the price to come down a bit more. because I think the current price is too high for my budget. so I'll more calm and wait for lower prices and then buy

No one knows what will be the future so instead of waiting for prices to come down one can start accumulating in small amounts so that they will get a good average price per coin over the time. Because what if prices never come down in the near future? You will be always just keep on watching price movements and never invest in it

Cost averaging is not for the impatient

This strategy won't yield you great profits in the shortest possible time while most people want hefty profits and they want them fast. Fear and greed are ruling the markets. Basically, you are suggesting gambling but with small amounts so that you could keep your losses constrained, but you profits won't be hefty either. On the other hand, what if the price really starts to go down? What are you going to do next, slowly average down or try to use a riskier approach. e.g. employ a martingale system?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
March 03, 2017, 03:39:13 AM

No one knows what will be the future so instead of waiting for prices to come down one can start accumulating in small amounts so that they will get a good average price per coin over the time. Because what if prices never come down in the near future? You will be always just keep on watching price movements and never invest in it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
March 02, 2017, 07:18:59 PM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
March 02, 2017, 06:33:43 PM
Each must decide where to invest his money. A person should feel responsible for their money. Hope you need at your sanity. No need to listen to the advice of others, it does not always lead to success

Lol the OP is asking for suggestion though you are giving a caution, it does not help to what OP is looking for. 

I think buying Bitcoin and keeping if for a long term will do.  Unless you want to multiply your Bitcoin, you need to learn trading.  Just make sure you stay away from gambling.
Activity: 285
March 02, 2017, 06:27:28 PM
Each must decide where to invest his money. A person should feel responsible for their money. Hope you need at your sanity. No need to listen to the advice of others, it does not always lead to success
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 02, 2017, 04:08:11 PM
I've come to an understanding that in this world, money is actually not the key to success. It's knowledge. No matter how rich you are, if you're too dumb, people would take advantage of you and even set you up and make you end up being broke. Someone who's knowledgeable about something can easily find a good job and get paid good money

Something like a fool and his money are soon parted

Other than that, even if you have knowledge and experience this is obviously not enough. You should also be properly motivated to make use of your expertise (I don't even say that you should just be healthy overall). Besides that, not all animals are born equal, some are more equal than others. But ultimately you are right indeed, everyone is his own master, and if you want to do something you will find a way but if you don't want to do it, you will find excuses
People don’t understand that investing money on something requires a lot of research and a lot of thinking before deciding that the thing that you are investing in is good enough for you, and don’t except to immediately get profit and get rich as soon as you start there is no fast way to earn money that does not involve risks.
it depends on where you are investing your money if you are just investing cash into bitcoins there is nothing to research about it you can buy it whenever you want and in the longer run you would still be able to make some decent profit out of it. You should definitely not invest any money with or without the research to any hyips that are out there, even with the small returns they fail sooner or later and steal all the investors money. As i said bitcoin is the best investment option ever.
Even the simple action of buying bitcoin with cash requires some research, bitcoin is at an all time high, right now does not seem like the best time to buy bitcoin, right now seems like the best moment to buy right now seems like the best moment to wait for a price reduction.
Activity: 784
March 01, 2017, 05:36:12 PM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

You know what dude, if you really understand what bitcoin is all about, for sure you won't ask the community here where you gonna  invest your money. Because Bitcoin itself was a good investment and assets too. Aside from that you can also invest in other coins and hold them like what you are doing to do in bitcoin. Get some 25% of your investment use it in the trading platform.
Activity: 287
March 01, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
March 01, 2017, 01:31:10 PM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
March 01, 2017, 10:18:08 AM
Put your money in an exchange site, buy altcoins and start trading.  Or you  can start investing your money in some legit investment site. But the most easy way to earn btc is through trading altcoins.

I'm not sure that is the best way. I think there is too great risks. You can simply buy Bitcoin. If you do it will hold, soon multiply your capital
You think that there is high risks in altcoin trading because you didn't try it yet. If you try altcoin trading then your beliefs now will change and you will fall in love in altcoin trading. I also do altcoin trading and i'm one of the proof that it is the best source of income and i already earned at least 5 bitcoins in that field.
There is risk in  trading but you have face it in order to conquer it, if you feel you do not have the courage to face it then just don't enter on it.
Trading can give us good profit but we have to risk our money to make money or literally to grow it. People will always say that altcoins trading is very risky because when they failed they do not try it again and just make a negative conclusion directly.
Sure that there are a lot of shitcoins but with enough knowledge, you can stay away from those and focus your funds in legitimate altcoins that could give you a good return.
Anyway, my experience was investing in ICO, and it's profitable.
Activity: 434
March 01, 2017, 10:05:31 AM
You can invest in gold and bitcoin, and with bitcoin, you can trade altcoins and earn a lot of money fast
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 01, 2017, 09:44:51 AM
Put your money in an exchange site, buy altcoins and start trading.  Or you  can start investing your money in some legit investment site. But the most easy way to earn btc is through trading altcoins.

I'm not sure that is the best way. I think there is too great risks. You can simply buy Bitcoin. If you do it will hold, soon multiply your capital

Yeah that's the best way. The more risk, the more money you can earn from it. But "multiply your capital in holding bitcoin" I think you need to wait years before that happen. If you want easy money invest it in more risk, but of course you should be wise and you should aware from this earning way.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 01, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

You think that there is high risks in altcoin trading because you didn't try it yet. If you try altcoin trading then your beliefs now will change and you will fall in love in altcoin trading. I also do altcoin trading and i'm one of the proof that it is the best source of income and i already earned at least 5 bitcoins in that field.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 01, 2017, 09:17:43 AM
If you have good amount of money to invest then be fast.
But don't take any decision in a hurry.
You can invest your money in stock , property, share etc.
If you are new to bitcoins and have just started it.
I won't day that invest the whole money in Bitcoin.
But definitely you can try it once with a small amount.
If you are comfortable with it then you can definitely look forward in invevesting your money in Bitcoin.
The growth of Bitcoin has been exponential and I don't think there will be any turning back.
Activity: 263
March 01, 2017, 04:46:38 AM

Activity: 394
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2017, 07:29:02 PM
I've come to an understanding that in this world, money is actually not the key to success. It's knowledge. No matter how rich you are, if you're too dumb, people would take advantage of you and even set you up and make you end up being broke. Someone who's knowledgeable about something can easily find a good job and get paid good money

Other than that, even if you have knowledge and experience this is obviously not enough. You should also be properly motivated to make use of your expertise (I don't even say that you should just be healthy overall). Besides that, not all animals are born equal, some are more equal than others. But ultimately you are right indeed, everyone is his own master, and if you want to do something you will find a way but if you don't want to do it, you will find excuses
People don’t understand that investing money on something requires a lot of research and a lot of thinking before deciding that the thing that you are investing in is good enough for you, and don’t except to immediately get profit and get rich as soon as you start there is no fast way to earn money that does not involve risks.
it depends on where you are investing your money if you are just investing cash into bitcoins there is nothing to research about it you can buy it whenever you want and in the longer run you would still be able to make some decent profit out of it. You should definitely not invest any money with or without the research to any hyips that are out there, even with the small returns they fail sooner or later and steal all the investors money. As i said bitcoin is the best investment option ever.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 28, 2017, 04:47:03 PM

To become good at anything you need a lot of time and practice it is not enough to read a few books, when we add money into the mix then people become even more impatient and want to see results immediately which lead them to take bad decisions and to lose money.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
February 28, 2017, 10:27:24 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
February 28, 2017, 10:08:06 AM
Buy Bitcoin miners and mine, I think that will be the best so far or you can trade in margins or gamble the little money you have and grow it over time.
Pages:
Jump to: