Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 7. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:50:25 AM
You should learn trading from your friends, experts on the Internet and even on this forum where there are many experienced traders who always are ready to share valuable pieces of advice
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 08:47:34 AM
Mentor should be chosen with caution, a lot of scams. The basics of trading can be found on the Internet, they are the same for Forex and cryptocurrency market. After learning the basics, start practicing.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
Youtube is best teacher for various things. You should get thousands of learning video about trading.....
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 08:42:45 AM
As a new comer, i am learning  cryptocurrency trading from youtube channel. Seriously it is really helpful for me these days. there are many videos available in youtube  channel with provide an appropriate knowledge related to crypto trading.
Activity: 72
August 31, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
There are different materials online, which ever one you prefer. Whenever you just want to start, start with very little amount. Start with only what you can afford to loose.
And we can get a lot of tutorial sites on the internet were you can learn how to trade on the trading sites. you can start with babypips.com for the basic, you can also ask questions here in the forum if you like some technique on trading bitcoin and altcoins. or if you have friends that have great knowledge about trading you can ask him/her on how it works. trading is not hard to learn but technique and strategy is the key to become a good trader. Keep learning mate, good luck.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 08:33:11 AM
First of all, you need to watch a video on YouTube about the basic concepts of trading. Having mastered them you can find any successful public trader and repeat his actions.
Activity: 34
August 31, 2018, 08:22:55 AM
If you want to learn to be a good trader, you need to do a lot of trading, it is a valuable lesson for you. If you do not have the ability to trade, you can watch the lessons on social networking sites. They are public so you can find out.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
You have a fun way. It all depends on how exactly you agree to trade? You can also perform exchange operations and this is also trade...
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 07:22:18 PM
There are different materials online, which ever one you prefer. Whenever you just want to start, start with very little amount. Start with only what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 30, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
I think your best teacher will be experience.
There are many Forex books that can help you to understand technical analysis.
Activity: 5
August 30, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
Belive me I'm give you a very simple and very effective lesson for trading it's really practical too.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 02:19:24 PM
Youtube has a lot of commercial training videos.   I have also found a few good trading pointer from some reputable YouTube influencers. And then you need a long practice. This is how I learned
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 30, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
You can learn about trading on cryptocurrency by looking at YouTube and articles on how to trading.
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
August 30, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
It all depends on what result you want to achieve and in what time frame. If you think adequately and at least some analytical rudiments you have, read Forex books.
Activity: 113
August 30, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

Personally, I prefer self-learning. I do not trust all traders who want to teach this craft for money, because if you are a professional trader, then you do not have time to do this. The main desire, information on this topic is enough in the network to learn everything yourself.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
You most likely will need to undergo training in professional trading. For example, I studied and continue to study with Ivan Koval Zaitsev. Dial on the Internet, you quickly knock out. Without knowledge and experience, one should not trade.
Activity: 46
August 30, 2018, 01:28:47 PM
There are lot of resources on google both articles , ebook and videos which can teach you how to make use of technical analysis and trade emotionless
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 30, 2018, 01:10:24 PM
There are a lot of youtube channels with the tutorials upon technical analysis. You can try them. Moreover, a simple search about free technical analysis courses can give you many such results. However, the most important part is that for trading practical is more important. Just skim through the concepts and try to apply it first in demo trading than start with small amount.
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
There are so many videos in youtube that teaching you on how to do trading in basic and on pro trading all you have to do is search a keyword (how to learn crypto trading) and you can watch it.

Of course YouTube videos will be of practical benefit because with YouTube videos you see in a real life on how to trade.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 30, 2018, 12:58:30 PM
the very basic fundamental on how to trade is all you need to learn, you can look a video blogs on youtube on how to trade on decentralized and centralized market to know exactly what to do. then after knowing the steps on how to trade you must apply it to have some knowledge and technique, as time goes by you will learn to be a good trader depends on the knowledge and experience you have doing crypto trading.
Pages:
Jump to: