Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 10. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 05:03:37 PM
there are a lot of courses and trainings, but I think that it's best to have a mentor and read literature, and then use it all in practice.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
The best training is on their mistakes. Donate the amount you are willing to lose and train. Read books and watch videos on YouTube, a lot of useful things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
You can only learn it from your own experience. No tutorial, no forum advice or any opinion can help you feel the market and work with it. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes, but don’t take major risks unless you are sure you can rock it).
Activity: 304
August 25, 2018, 05:35:17 PM
I'd start to learn from basic information about chart patterns and levels of support, then japanese candlesticks, fibonacci levels and Elliott waves.

Tone Vays has good tutorial about basic education.
https://tonevays.com/learntrading
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:26:06 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

you can search on the internet, like google or you can see on youtube, there are so many media that you can use to learn about trading. be active to search don't just ask.
Activity: 238
August 25, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
The best and easiest place is youtube. You will find many free training courses that will help you to learn trading. You can start with it and it will give you the best start in this field.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 25, 2018, 04:23:34 PM
Take can courses from whom to trade pay money for it, the information will be valuable, or just read the literature on trading and communicate with traders
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 04:20:18 PM
Hello forumites,

What is the problem?
There are a lot of videos on YouTube. From the basics of technical analysis to live trading.
Read the news, use technical analysis and try to trade the minimum amount of money.
Only with experience you will gain knowledge.
Activity: 168
August 25, 2018, 04:07:41 PM
You can learn about trade everywhere. One of the good places is here on the forum. Here you can unactually proactively. You can also find out in YouTube, facebook, twitter. Yes, google it and everything will be all right.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
The essential information of the business and market digital money you can totally discover on the web and I think you have to discover that learning yet in the event that you need to prevail in this market you ought to have room schedule-wise to watch and Invest keeping in mind the end goal to draw understanding for yourself
Activity: 29
August 25, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
you can search on the web, there are tons of media which you can learn from
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
August 25, 2018, 03:52:19 PM
There are many tutorial online on how to learn to trade. You can find it on YouTube or Google search. In addition, you should study the psychology of trading and risk management.  Even if you study all this, you will need a lot of practice on small amounts to reduce risks and gain experience
Activity: 378
August 25, 2018, 03:51:55 PM
I recommend that you find a person who has extensive experience in trading, and who can teach you to trade. This is the most effective way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 03:50:41 PM
There are many good enough books on trading and technical analysis. But I believe that the basis of the teacher is practice.
Activity: 28
August 25, 2018, 03:42:32 PM
there are a lot of good tutorials on the web, even on youtube a lot of videos you can find
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
To learn about trading, on the Internet there are many videos as well as ebooks that you can learn. But I'm sure that one thing is that knowledge is theoretical, no matter how much you read without much practice you will not be able to experience it. On bitcointalk forum and you also can try to find trusted person who will explain how to make $ on trading.  And my personal view is that you don't have to pay for learning trading because everything you can find for free.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 25, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
I think it's better to study only in my experience, nobody can teach as well as he does himself. Learn from your mistakes and draw conclusions. Personally, I prefer to invest
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 25, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
You are in the right place. Even in this bitcoin forum you will learn many things that will certainly helps you in your trading but for trading tutorial you can google or can watch videos on youtube, there are many videos available on youtube regarding crypto trading & then watch live charts and analyse the market on the basis of your learning apart from this by the experience you will be able to implement better strategies.
Activity: 546
August 25, 2018, 03:29:37 PM
You can learn to trade from this forum. Lots of the latest information on trade and you can read it and then later on you can simply practice. Learn to trade certainly requires patience and a very right decision.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
most of answer here is right. google is the best solution to learn trading. but the problem is you.
do you really want learn trading? if yes, then search it.
Pages:
Jump to: