Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 46. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
I heard it first from my sister in-law last year. At first I have no idea and I can't understand about bitcoin. When my sister in-law explained it to me and registered, I am learning now and following.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
it was interesting. one of my cousins was engaged in bitcoin, one day i went to meet with him and saw he was busy with some work, I asked and then he told me about bitcoin. now I am familiar with bitcoin but I am really grateful to him.
to me i personally learn about btcoin from one of my old student, when i was in school, he came to me for solving some issue, i just asked about his job and he tole be the whole story about bitcoin that happen to him and after that i start taking interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
My story is like mostly every other person online. I remember i waa trying to earn some extra money online so casually i made a google search about it and found so many videos. I don't remember how but i ended up on a bitcoin related video where he was explaining what is bitcoin , blah blah. I think the price was around 40$ at that i exactly don't remember. In that video he explained mining also so i blindly followed his steps and started mining but didn't get much.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
My own first awareness about bitcoin was like several years ago when I was just curious about making money online but was unlucky to just get in the hands of HYIP so part of the currency they always accept is bitcoin and the symbol BTC is always every where on the internet but my laziness to research made me lose a lot which I am still regretting till today. It better to be late to the party than not to be present.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I first heard about bitcoin from my classmates. They were talking about earning money through internet. Since we are engineering students, most of our projects require us to buy components that sometimes we cannot afford. I noticed that the two of them can afford to buy the things we needed without asking money from their parents. I asked them how and they told me about bitcoin. I did not understand it first since I do not know that there is a digital currency. I am very curious about it that is why I search for it  online and I started to believe in bitcoin then.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.

I heard about bitcoin talk 1 month ago from my friend , he told me about how to work in bitcoin and share some video about bitcoin talk.
The first time i heard about this bitcoin is when my cousin shared me this thing, how it works and some few keys in using it. But  then I don't believe my cousin that time. But when my brother used it and my cousin showed some earning through it. That why i tried it and i was not wrong of trying it
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
I heard about bitcoin from my brother. He was into bitcoin from quite back and was earning good. The day he made 200% profit on his bitcoins, it got my attention.I got interested too and learned about it. After that I invested in bitcoin. Till now all is going good.  Smiley
How the fuck can he made 200% with bitcoin? Does he invest his money in ICO? Or was he very lucky in some gambling game? I have never seen anyone like that even when Bitcoin is the greatest currency on this planet
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
as much as I've remember I think the first time I've heard about it was on 4chan when the bitcoin price went up to 1100 the first time, then there were lots and lots of threads about bitcoin and that was in the late 2013.

Maybe about 2 years ago, first i read an article about bitcoin in a newspaper. At first i didn't care, but after i read complete, I see opportunity there. So i tried to find information about bitcoin. And now, i have learned bitcoin trading.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
as much as I've remember I think the first time I've heard about it was on 4chan when the bitcoin price went up to 1100 the first time, then there were lots and lots of threads about bitcoin and that was in the late 2013.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
it was interesting. one of my cousins was engaged in bitcoin, one day i went to meet with him and saw he was busy with some work, I asked and then he told me about bitcoin. now I am familiar with bitcoin but I am really grateful to him.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
First time i heard Bitcoin when i was on clicking ads on PTC Website first time saw it i careless but day by day i became curious and then i looked what's bitcoin and how to get them. Also i heard it from forum on my local country and heard story from people right there that you can earn bitcoin easily.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I heard about bitcoin from my brother. He was into bitcoin from quite back and was earning good. The day he made 200% profit on his bitcoins, it got my attention.I got interested too and learned about it. After that I invested in bitcoin. Till now all is going good.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
My first intro to Bitcoin came from PTC Sites. Earlier I was stick to Paypal withdrawal from PTC but once my Paypal got limited and I was looking for alternatives and there I saw something written Bitcoin. Well that word is now covers most of my daily time. Cheesy

Same thing happened with me. I was trying to earn some money from online work. I got to know about PTC sites but they aren't worth it. So i decided to move on and read about bitcoins. Claiming Bitcoins worth more than what i get from PTC sites. With time i expanded by knowledge about bitcoins and here i am Smiley
yeah a lot of people start introduced to bitcoin when they are looking for an extra income online. as time goes by they think to know more about bitcoin would be worth rather than have to click and watching random ads for cents. it's a common story . a desire to make money online leading people into the next level of money , a cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
I learned about bitcoin a long time ago, but the first time I was thinking about how to use bitcoin when it became known the history of pizza.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard bitcoin this year 2017 when my friend started to convince me to use bitcoin for an extra income but i refuse to use bitcoin because i don't have time to use it. But later i started to think why should i use bitcoin ? And now i am now using bitcoin.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard bitcoin a year ago, when i saw my classmates posting here in bitcoin forum. They convince to use and join bitcoin to help myself to earn money in a more better way. After that i really earn money when i first started using bitcoin thanks to bitcoin it helps me to lessen my financial problems.

Good thing you are been lured by your classmate here and im pretty sure that you would earn more money in this furom but you must do hardwork first and don't be so lazy enough to post just to get payed from your sig aswell as read some important matter especially on altcoin section since you can earn more their if you try to spen some time and learn how to earn some bounties with them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
I first heard bitcoin a year ago, when i saw my classmates posting here in bitcoin forum. They convince to use and join bitcoin to help myself to earn money in a more better way. After that i really earn money when i first started using bitcoin thanks to bitcoin it helps me to lessen my financial problems.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
My first intro to bitcoin is came from my aunt. Yes I know because my aunt explain it to me, bitcoin is a digital money but in first I thought bitcoin is only a digital money that can also buy digital coins that can use to gamble.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I first met bitcoin to my sister. Every time she saw me she's convincing me to join this job.
But I refuse many times because I have a job.I don't think I have time for it.
Until I saw her she got a car and a business.
So I decided to know how to earn money from bitcoin.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
I know the bitcoin 3 years ago in 2014, At that moment I saw a friend of mine who always buy a pulse without money, Then I ask, how can you buy a pulse without money?
My friend explained, yes I do transaction buy pulse using digital currencies.
There I find out what digital currency, and it turns out I found an article that describes digital currencies i.e. bitcoin.
It all started from my friend's activities. And I tried how to get bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: