Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 41. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I first heard about bitcoin frommy friends/classmates and I got curious about it that's why I am trying it right now and see for myself what is the benefit or could be the effect of joining in bitcoin for myself. I am hoping to really understand how does bitcoin works and I know I can discover it on my own.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
First heard from my friend who was crazy about bitcoins and cam to my like jumping sky high, bro checkout this cool thingie bitcoin. That was like first intro for me and later I got into it more deeply as compared my friend.  Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I first heard of cryptocurrency back in 2014. It wasnt bitcoin though, it was dogecoin. i thought it was pretty funny and bought a couple million when they were cheap. I sold them for a profit of a couple thousand bucks and I have been trading crypto currency ever since then.
for the first time i heard about bitcoin from one of my friend. he introduce bitcoin to me, but still i was not giving more importance to it, and after that he started showing me his progress which really made me start thinking about bitcoin and from there i start learning about bitcoin.
That is the right thing to do for yourself, try to learn it by your own and never depend on someone because if you will not be independent in learning something then you will not improve because a lot of smart and successful people here in our world figure it out by their own and they pursue for seeking information and succeed for their goals and dreams.
Merit: 500
I first heard of cryptocurrency back in 2014. It wasnt bitcoin though, it was dogecoin. i thought it was pretty funny and bought a couple million when they were cheap. I sold them for a profit of a couple thousand bucks and I have been trading crypto currency ever since then.
for the first time i heard about bitcoin from one of my student. he introduce bitcoin to me, but still i was not giving more importance to it, as i was not consider it as profitable, but after that he started showing me his progress which really made me start thinking about bitcoin and from there i start learning about bitcoin. and now i am also earning a good amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 18
I heard of bitcoins back in 2010 from my friend. I had an opportunity to buy so many thousands of bitcoins... too bad I didnt.  Embarrassed
I actually held a couple thousand bitcoins back in 2010. I sold them all before it ever took off because I got into an motor accident and badly needed all the money i could get. I regret my decisions
Activity: 51
I heard of bitcoins back in 2010 from my friend. I had an opportunity to buy so many thousands of bitcoins... too bad I didnt.  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
As I remember it was 2012, my dad told me about Bitcoin. We even synced all the blockchain (that days it was about 2 GB) and tried to mine something. Good old days, I would like to go back in time and try to invest in Bitcoin Smiley
i think you have still good time to invest. if you want to make money from bitcoin you should not wast the time any more because the price of bitcoin s  still expected to increase more and more in next few months. therefore to me i think if you will invest some of your assets in bitcoin right now you can really make good profit.
Yes even now is the time to get started with and struggle for a better future. The Bitcoin don’t just offer you like wages for a time to be get spent in fact it is offering you with a huge platform to make things according to your wish and will financially. It make you get prepared for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
well, i first heard about bitcoins in online gaming site wartank.net because their payment provider xsolla accepts bitcoin as a mode of their payment for their in game mode. out of curiosity, i searched about bitcoin how get one free because i want to buy some in game items without using cash. so, i decided to get some of it until then, i am now a big supporter of bitcoin.
Activity: 40
If I recall correctly I got it a few years ago from a friend.
Activity: 18
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Bitcoin is not popular to our market only 100 million people know this in 7 billion people around the world. When  I hear that, 3 or 4 months I understand the bitcoin. I hear it to my friend  but they said that they need to study and more about bitcoin to make a profit, time is needed to realize the whole idea about the bitcoin. Then I asked my self why? When I realize, ok it is because bitcoin have many uses and all of this need to study because the more you have an idea, the more have an experienced, the more you have a big chance to get a high profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I heard and see bitcoins on fb,everyday bitcoin is always on my news feed because my friends always post about bitcoin,and i get curious about what bitcoin is so i decided to join them.
for the first time i heard about bitcoin from a friend, although  i already knew about bitcoin from media, but at that time i was not taking interest about bitcoin, but after my friend introduce bitcoin to me, i really start taking interest in bitcoin. he really help me while learning about bitcoin, i learned a lot of things about bitcoin, like trading and investing in bitcoin, joining a signature campaign in this form and many more.

Me too we are the same its because of my friend thats the time im getting curious about so i have to learn it by my self. No one taught me its just me , google and some articles im rellying on for almost a year and after that im starting earning with it so that is the time im saving it to buy something so that i could buy a stuff that i need to buy. Though i do have a real work in real life i make it a sideline after a work so that i could earn more
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
In an article called Bit Happens published by Grant Williams in April of 2013.

It was very good and sparked my interest in the technology. Sadly it seems to have vanished from the internet.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I forget exactly when I first heard of Bitcoin, maybe in 2011 and then Bitcoin is still not as popular as now, and I think people who have bitcoin do not think that the price can be like this and become famous.
Merit: 500
I heard and see bitcoins on fb,everyday bitcoin is always on my news feed because my friends always post about bitcoin,and i get curious about what bitcoin is so i decided to join them.
for the first time i heard about bitcoin from a friend, although  i already knew about bitcoin from media, but at that time i was not taking interest about bitcoin, but after my friend introduce bitcoin to me, i really start taking interest in bitcoin. he really help me while learning about bitcoin, i learned a lot of things about bitcoin, like trading and investing in bitcoin, joining a signature campaign in this form and many more.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I heard it with my friend who taught me too to do acitivity with stellar he told me to collect stellar and sell him my stellar I was like I earned almost 3bitcoins that day because of stellar and I'm more curious on how I can withdraw my bitcoins my first thought is bitcoin is scam until I find way on how can be withdraw this coin and I countinue using it.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
I first heard about bitcoin in 2013 right from the news when it was worth $700, didn't check for it a long time after it crashed and now I am back when a friend of mine introduced me to crypto
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
I first heard bitcoin from a friend way back 2015, but I ignored him.  He was so happy sharing what he have learned about bitcoin but I don't have interest and just let him talk with other thing in my mind.  I never thought that bitcoin will soar high like this.  Then I remembered the first time I hear about BTC and regret not to participate in it actively the moment I learned about it.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
I heard it from my housemate few months ago. I'm not surprise that money will evolve in this kind of technology. But I'm surprise for various of option for people to earn bitcoin. It's great.
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
I heard Bitcoin a year ago from my classmates, they are always talking about signature campaign, gambling, btc and such, but i didn't mind it because I can't relate until recently when I'm with them for a month and I saw them that they really put an effort in that bitcoin and they seem to enjoy it, that gets my curiosity . I ask them about it and then I join.
Pages:
Jump to: