Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you get the inspiration for your username? - page 2. (Read 856 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 3
I was inspired by one of Don Moen's songs! Within the song, there's a line that say "trade this ashes in for beauty" and then the song continues.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
It's a pretty interesting question, I don't even remember what I thought when I created my username. I think my dog's name was
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Several words combined. Simple.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
from bitcoin, then thinking about how to make it better.
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
From the game DotA 2, there is a character Clockwerk

Ah DoTa 2 the times.

This thread is going good, keep it going guys!
Activity: 213
From the game DotA 2, there is a character Clockwerk
Activity: 61
A friend of mine called me 'Goledal' once when he was drunk. No idea what it means but I'm using it as a nickname since then
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
I had the idea that I wanted to start a money transfer system, and JetCash.com is one of the domain names that I own.
Activity: 22
the new face era.
Activity: 7
Pretty easy for me.

Well, when I watched the movie, you guessed it right. John Wick, I was absolutely in love with this character.
The emotion and acting really swayed me. And I just loved watching the sequels.

He's all tough and stops at nothing from getting what he wants.

I like the man, the myth, the legend. And so hence the username  Jwick. Well why 83? It's random haha. idk why I picked that.

or maybe 83, dead bodies??!!!

What about you folks? What inspired you for your username? This should be a fun discussion.

As you can see, I use my real name because I don't have time to think those stuffs and beside I want people to recognize me as me.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
My username was pretty familiar to be because my friends used to call me with this name since I got lot messages from girls.

In real I am not that kind of person just wish to be a playboy. Cheesy

Interesting, I think girls will get a wrong message from you, In our language, playboy mean not a good boy. But anyway, here it has no big issue, you could use which you like your username. But i think we do work here then we should use our real name, like a professional.     
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
My username was pretty familiar to be because my friends used to call me with this name since I got lot messages from girls.

In real I am not that kind of person just wish to be a playboy. Cheesy
Activity: 1
ahahaha
use photoshop
Activity: 151
Pretty easy for me.

Well, when I watched the movie, you guessed it right. John Wick, I was absolutely in love with this character.

I like the man, the myth, the legend. And so hence the username  Jwick. Well why 83? It's random haha. idk why I picked that.

What about you folks? What inspired you for your username? This should be a fun discussion.

my inspiration is from my girlfriends  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
Its a combination of my name and my nickname that gives birth to my username
copper member
Activity: 14
Looking at my username, you'll understand right away, that's our project. lol
Activity: 23
Just got mine from my real name lol
Activity: 75
It happened pretty random, but I still love it anyway
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Pretty easy for me.

Well, my username is not an inspiration with anyone, because it is my real name, and i use it because i saw mostly people use another names like you are using a character name then i ask myself why members are not using their real name, only few people are using their real name, that's why i used it. 
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

Thank you.
In my opinion, we are the central people in our lives and by our own actions and choices, we determine our own destiny.
I could just give up from my life after all the bad thing that happened to me but I decided to stay positive and move on with life.
Yes, I lost my home, family, life etc, but I got it all back eventually.
I admire and call people like as strong. Yes, calling people strong in a sense that you really are have the strength to face the reality in a different way.

The situation you faced and go through is different from mine, luckily I haven't felt same as yours but I know what would be the feeling on your shoe.

We all have different path in our life.
What is important, in my opinion, ''don't allow the current difficulties to block you in achieving your life potential''.
This is always a question of determination and will whether we will achieve our life goals and live fulfilled and happy lives or not.
I'm happy that you also could overcome your difficulties in life and move on.
Pages:
Jump to: