Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you get the inspiration for your username? - page 4. (Read 856 times)

copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
From work  )))
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Most folks use their in real name as the username. Not bad.
I guess this because most people who created accounts are serious in dealing here so there’s no need of hiding just your name.after all there’s no need to put your surename and address right? Lol 😂
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
Most folks use their in real name as the username. Not bad.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
It was my Nickname mate,just added some letters to have appeal lol 😂

Hmm wasn't that hard
My name Grin
Yeah just like mine it is obvious buddy 😅
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hmm wasn't that hard
My name Grin
When I was small I know of a king that was living across the River adjacent to our village. This man was a righteous man and my mother did ”say he has lived for more than 115 years”. It is because of my curiosity about the identity of this man that my mother began to call me ”omonu” and I added yak to make it omonuyak. This name has followed me to the extent that I hardly used my name for anything that requires a username.

That is a cool story.

Obviously i think i dont have to mention right?lol

The very moment i decide to create an account here in bitcointalk.org  i already love Bitcoin so i only added the Year of my birth to it

Haha we get it. Bitcoin lover.

I got it from the main project that I am working on called ideas500k.com

It is easy as that and I like to wear it as I can build brand this way

Smart move.

It is a word play. (in my language)
Don't be afraid of...   wont say what

Don't be afraid of aplistir. Am confused haha.

From my Daughters name,because my wife is mermaid lovers so the name Siren in our local dialect is Mermaid so the name of my daughter is my inspiration for creating this Account name

That is indeed a wonderful name.

I love my own name that's why I use my real name as my username herein forum haha, no need to hide my name anonymously beccause people didn't inow my personal identity because my real is a thousand same name I have.

That's good, own your name on the internet, nothing to be afraid of tbh. You are right.

This is my friends idea  Grin

What does it mean though?

There is a company logitech, I love this

Logitech is indeed a great company with good products. Haha why do you love it sooo much though?

Activity: 169
Merit: 1
This is my friends idea  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Pretty easy for me.

Well, when I watched the movie, you guessed it right. John Wick, I was absolutely in love with this character.
The emotion and acting really swayed me. And I just loved watching the sequels.

He's all tough and stops at nothing from getting what he wants.

I like the man, the myth, the legend. And so hence the username  Jwick. Well why 83? It's random haha. idk why I picked that.

or maybe 83, dead bodies??!!!

What about you folks? What inspired you for your username? This should be a fun discussion.

I love my own name that's why I use my real name as my username herein forum haha, no need to hide my name anonymously beccause people didn't inow my personal identity because my real is a thousand same name I have.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
From my Daughters name,because my wife is mermaid lovers so the name Siren in our local dialect is Mermaid so the name of my daughter is my inspiration for creating this Account name

I think I know the company as Logitech once to be our client
Activity: 378
Merit: 197
It is a word play. (in my language)
Don't be afraid of...   wont say what
Activity: 271
Merit: 15
I got it from the main project that I am working on called ideas500k.com

It is easy as that and I like to wear it as I can build brand this way
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Obviously i think i dont have to mention right?lol

The very moment i decide to create an account here in bitcointalk.org  i already love Bitcoin so i only added the Year of my birth to it
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
My favorite legendary film Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
When I was small I know of a king that was living across the River adjacent to our village. This man was a righteous man and my mother did ”say he has lived for more than 115 years”. It is because of my curiosity about the identity of this man that my mother began to call me ”omonu” and I added yak to make it omonuyak. This name has followed me to the extent that I hardly used my name for anything that requires a username.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Pretty easy for me.

Well, when I watched the movie, you guessed it right. John Wick, I was absolutely in love with this character.
The emotion and acting really swayed me. And I just loved watching the sequels.

He's all tough and stops at nothing from getting what he wants.

I like the man, the myth, the legend. And so hence the username  Jwick. Well why 83? It's random haha. idk why I picked that.

or maybe 83, dead bodies??!!!

What about you folks? What inspired you for your username? This should be a fun discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: