Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do we go from here - page 8. (Read 1042 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
February 25, 2019, 02:08:28 PM
That's not a sign of bullrun yet unless the present price can stable for two weeks then bullrun might arrive ,apart from that I think this year will have lot of stability in price which is a good sign
Of course it is good time now very close to us but still some time we should wait for 100 percent staidly of price, but we can see some good symptoms of stability, I think this year will prove so good for crypto currency, I can see bull run coming closer and bearish getting away from market gradually,  I guess price will see huge pump till end of 2019.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 01:41:02 AM
What works for me is, go for long term rather than getting driven by these small term volatility, you will get peace of mind.
hold your coins for a brighter future, because the market hasn't fully recovered so can go down again.
we waited a long time, because the process takes a long time so we have to wait patiently.
we cannot be quiet so we must continue to make various ways to produce.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 01:34:02 AM
Few days ago the crypto market witnessed a sudden rise in price.. while it's not high enough to say the bear is over.. the market seems to be more stable nowadays.. do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018
I hope that the bull market will be back soon in 2019 even though the price has risen slightly, I  think we will not have a bear market like 2018 if the bull market has not yet arrived!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 25, 2019, 01:29:43 AM
What works for me is, go for long term rather than getting driven by these small term volatility, you will get peace of mind.
Activity: 309
February 25, 2019, 01:18:24 AM
Few days ago the crypto market witnessed a sudden rise in price.. while it's not high enough to say the bear is over.. the market seems to be more stable nowadays.. do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018
I don't think we can be happy first because at the moment the market is starting to get down again, maybe the current increase is just a bull trap and bitcoin doesn't have a reason to go up and  now we can't determine the direction of the price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 25, 2019, 01:10:44 AM
Most likely, 2019 will be almost the same borring year will several local market pumps. But on the end of the year I hope we will see a real start of bull run.
Activity: 179
February 25, 2019, 01:07:15 AM
it's look like cryptocurrency market is stable, unfortunately the valuation of the crypto market plunged by $11 billion from $141 billion to $130 billion on yesterday, I think it's haven't ready to start the bull run, at least not at current moment, however I'm happy that it's won't drop below $100 billion anymore.
many people will be ready for Bullrun's arrival, but unfortunately until now Bullrun has not arrived.
it's okay, we just wait and patiently Bullrun will definitely come even though not this year.
Although not Bullrun this year, hopefully it can rise and be profitable.
yes of course everyone hopes the bull will soon come. but with market conditions that continue to rise and fall this is very already to predict the coming bull. I worry that there will be no bull this year.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 25, 2019, 01:06:05 AM
For months the market has been in a bad condition, of course we want the bull run to come back, but it's difficult to predict when it's time, but I think for 2019 crypto is going better than last year, hopefully this will be a good start for in the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 01:05:41 AM
We might likely see fluctuations in the market. Just yesterday the market lost about 11billion dollars and prices has dropped again. So there is no better prediction for the market at this moment. There might be a bull market soon or we might still see some bear movement
Activity: 471
February 25, 2019, 01:03:16 AM
it's look like cryptocurrency market is stable, unfortunately the valuation of the crypto market plunged by $11 billion from $141 billion to $130 billion on yesterday, I think it's haven't ready to start the bull run, at least not at current moment, however I'm happy that it's won't drop below $100 billion anymore.
many people will be ready for Bullrun's arrival, but unfortunately until now Bullrun has not arrived.
it's okay, we just wait and patiently Bullrun will definitely come even though not this year.
Although not Bullrun this year, hopefully it can rise and be profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
February 25, 2019, 01:02:38 AM
It just temporary bullish. When I see the market today, everything gonna RED again. I think is just another manipulation by f*cking Whales. Don't expect too much or you will be REKT...

Anyway, yesterday was a good day for all traders (include me) because almost every coins/token got pumped and we can maximize the profit...  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 25, 2019, 12:51:55 AM

Expected investment from Russia, JPM and many more positive news we have to think that bitcoin and all crypto market will move ahead and bump bigger in the marketplace. We will be expecting that to grow but no one cannot surely say that it will bump big.

I have some funds on binance, may be if the bitcoins grow well. I will wait convert it tether or other USD based coins...

At the moment will it be better if you convert it now? When the market is going down? That I guess is the best thing to do. Why would you need to wait further? Just my opinion about the matter.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 25, 2019, 12:36:37 AM

Its not always good to see things in a holistic way, as of the moment, we expect the bull run but what happened? The market just falls down fast, I think we should first try to know the reason why market is increasing in such ways in order to not to expect the best and lose too much here in crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
February 25, 2019, 12:26:11 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 11:27:06 PM
Witnessing the 2018 market is so much painful in many ways, all the bear that many people should endure is so much hard, many people has fallen. So i don't wanted to see that kind of condition during this year, any stable market can be good enough for this year to happen.
Activity: 616
February 24, 2019, 11:22:24 PM
its still like mid to end January, the price sundddenly rise up, but its suddenly to back again, just like yesterday night the price once again back to beginning. But I still faith In crypto for future
Activity: 504
February 24, 2019, 10:43:56 PM
I believe the bull run will come over but it's time when no one knows and is hard to predict, we certainly hope the best for crypto will rise soon, so the cryptocurrency will run smoothly again

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
February 24, 2019, 10:37:07 PM
I hope this increase is not just a bluff for all of us, we think optimistically that the price of bitcoin will grow again,
hopefully everything will return to the price we really want, the highest price.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
February 24, 2019, 10:05:21 PM
At the beginning of the year the outlook wasn't so bright as the government shutdown had a negative impact on progress but that's somewhat cleared up now and if trade related issues don't have an adverse effect on financial markets then cryptocurrencies might fair a bit better but as always its best to do your own research into market conditions and draw your own conclusions
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
February 24, 2019, 07:47:33 PM
I think that a reversal has begun, but it will not be quick, you need to be patient. I try to increase the amount of bitcoin in my wallet.

Good time for everyone to buy now before it becomes too late for you to buy as market can rise soon or bounce back as we have seen in this week that slowly but steadily it has started to move upwards which is a good sign.

I think don't rush in to buy it immediately because you believe the market will soon continue to increase its price, a situation like this is commonplace should be more vigilant for sure a deep correction can occur again. you should just prepare a net at a low price on the coins you choose to be able to get a cheaper price.
Pages:
Jump to: