Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do we go from here - page 7. (Read 1042 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 26, 2019, 04:29:55 AM
In my opinion, the sharp jumps and falls that have been observed in the cryptocurrency market in recent days, indicate that there is a gradual change of the downward trend to an uptrend. However, this process will take a long time. I  guess that for a few more months, cryptocurrency prices will be at current values.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 26, 2019, 04:27:54 AM
Inflow of funds happen with the investors when the price shows signs of growth. The recent pump in price should have sustained for a longer time period. If that had happened we could've got more investments which over the falling weeks help with the growth of entire cryptocurrency market. The fall has lead the market stabilize and probably we can reach around $4500 by the month beginning.
no one can afford to hold the price of bitcoin at $4100, when you see a lot of whales selling and attracting profits, prices in exchange will also fall and many panic traders will sell and secure their assets.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
February 26, 2019, 04:24:02 AM
I choose to hold Bitcoin, I have not dared to play on the market. the market is really difficult to guess, candle, volume, depth, news, almost no one can guarantee. but to anticipate the possibility of a bullish market I continue to play on the altcoin market and tokens, especially in LTC, Doge, DGB, ETH, EOS and ETN.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
February 26, 2019, 03:25:05 AM
I think this is the beginning of something good. Perhaps the running of the bulls this year is not going to happen, but the fact that this year the market will be better than last that's for sure, I think.

2019 will be a good year for crypto. JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, BlackRock is reputable investment firm and they will join in crypto.  This is good news for crypto market and its affecting for crypto future.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 26, 2019, 03:08:59 AM
Inflow of funds happen with the investors when the price shows signs of growth. The recent pump in price should have sustained for a longer time period. If that had happened we could've got more investments which over the falling weeks help with the growth of entire cryptocurrency market. The fall has lead the market stabilize and probably we can reach around $4500 by the month beginning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
February 26, 2019, 03:07:54 AM
Few days ago the crypto market witnessed a sudden rise in price.. while it's not high enough to say the bear is over.. the market seems to be more stable nowadays.. do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018

Expected investment from Russia, JPM and many more positive news we have to think that bitcoin and all crypto market will move ahead and bump bigger in the marketplace. We will be expecting that to grow but no one cannot surely say that it will bump big.

I have some funds on binance, may be if the bitcoins grow well. I will wait convert it tether or other USD based coins...
I think the news is quite good and adds a little to my confidence to remain in this crytoqurencry world, considering that bitcoin has a rapid development I believe the market still has a chance to rise again. I will continue to wait until the market is fully recovered.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 03:05:42 AM
When the small growth in the market began, I had a little hope for recovery, but, unfortunately, hope collapsed after a couple of days.I do not know exactly,but I hope that the market is about to go up.
Activity: 774
February 26, 2019, 03:04:42 AM
This growth that was it was a simple local correction. about strong growth is not going on until then, until the cryptology is not recognized at the state level and will not introduce clear rules for exchanges, users and trade. when crypto recognize the world then there will be huge investments from then and see strong growth.And now I would advise you to buy up the low prices
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2019, 02:55:05 AM
In my opinion, in 2019 we will have a gradual transition to a bullish market. I think that to a greater extent we will see a gradual increase in market capitalization and periodically move in a sideways trend. But it is worth Recalling that any forecast, it's just the opinion of an expert and do not trust him 100%.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 26, 2019, 02:48:28 AM
Don't be hurry to determine anything in advance what to be disappointed. Let's try our best to do what we have intended
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
February 26, 2019, 02:04:53 AM
Perhaps this year we will not see the bull, but this year will definitely be better than last year. We can already see that this year is different for the better.

It will be the good year and can even surpass 2017 . 2018 was a real dip year and it could be just the reverse and market could rise quickly and can cross 5k, 10k etc. Though it has reached 4200$ and fallen a bit but still a huge scope of recovery is existing now.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
February 26, 2019, 01:45:22 AM
I think the price increase in the past few days is due to news from the SEC ETF, yes, we expect this increase to signify the BULLRUN market and 2018 will not be repeated again ... remain confident 2019 will be better than 2018
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
February 26, 2019, 12:47:26 AM
Many thought that the bull run could not be confirmed this year, everyone would not know when the bull run would approach, but surely the market conditions would be better than last year, at least the coin price would rise even though slowly
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
February 25, 2019, 10:58:56 PM
Few days ago the crypto market witnessed a sudden rise in price.. while it's not high enough to say the bear is over.. the market seems to be more stable nowadays.. do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018

Well, the cryptocurrency market is full of surprise because it is unpredictable.
I won't say 2019 is better than 2018 because it is still on the bear condition. But based on the history of cryptocurrency market,
there were always green market after the red market over.
Activity: 434
February 25, 2019, 08:01:36 PM

This year we will repeatedly see a repetition of the recent situation, when the price of cryptocurrency has risen by more than 10% in a few days and then fell back down. It seems to me that this is a new strategy for whales in the crypto market and now they will not earn by means of high growth, but by frequent and not prolonged jumps in prices for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
February 25, 2019, 06:02:57 PM
Perhaps this year we will not see the bull, but this year will definitely be better than last year. We can already see that this year is different for the better.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
February 25, 2019, 05:34:50 PM
Yesterday was a day of massive overselling, I expect some green days now. But if the crash continues I'll just pour more money in. Ether is not gonna stay below 120 for long.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
February 25, 2019, 04:33:07 PM
There are two options, the market will confirm the bottom and crypto will start with new bull trend.
The market will confirm the bearish market and we will see lower price levels.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
February 25, 2019, 04:25:05 PM
Market is stable now. But analysis says that market can go down if BTC don't cross $4k again. Let's wait and see what happens.
The latest market movement was bull trap and there are no clear signs about bull market. I have no idea about why people call this activity the bull market but people are in hurry for accepting such decisions. Let's see what is going on and what will happen after bull trap.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 03:41:43 PM
Nobody can say for sure, because the market is still very unpredictable. Honestly I do not understand the reason of the last dump, there were no bad news, nothing got postponed or something. It is still very strange situation on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: