Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 77. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
of course the first in this forum, because according to all the information is here, then in social media and website
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:22:07 AM
The bounties section as well the announcement thread about the particular ico provides with the clear details regarding the project. Other than the Bitcointalk forum I haven't used any other sources to gain more support as well to learn about the potential of the respective project
Activity: 35
March 18, 2018, 11:16:37 AM
Looking for the next big ico is a very exhausting chore; sore eyes and a lot of coffee necessary. However, it’s totally worth it as you may already know. I like to check ico drops for new listings as well as scan YouTube for insights on anything new. Being on various bounty mailing list is a good source of new info too!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
March 18, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
There are many websites that evaluate new ICO projects on the internet and you can easily find them. But I advise you to just consult and not use these reviews to decide on the investment because they are likely to get ads for those ICO projects. What can happen so believe in yourself and decide and not regret.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 10:55:31 AM
I often find the good icos here in the forum and in the normal internet: There is really good Ico with a good team that is always active and already has a project.CoinMetro is an interesting ICO. A new Exchange and if you take my link from the Signature you get 2.5% more token. You buy 500 tokens and then get 512.5 tokens. And CoinMetro already has an Android app that works well. Therefore, it is my tip to invest.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
March 18, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
your seeking about only bitcoin ico's then it is not easier but bitcoin is the platform only you can find another investment websites like icorating.com in this website you can get more invested ico's.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 10:38:52 AM
You can find interesting ICO's here in our forum. Also in coinschedule.com and there are lots of websites that features the promising ICO's where you can find the most interesting. You can also check social media such as Twitter.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
There are many ICO rating and review sites including: foxico.io, wiserico.com, icospedia.com, icotop.io, icomarks.com, icobench.com, trackico.io. There is also @iconizer on twitter. These give you some choices to further investigate by looking at the whitepaper, team, website, bitcointalk announcement etc.
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
You can find a lot of information about various ICOs here on Bitcointalk. You can also get a lot of information on twitter and telegram. There are also some good websites to know about ICOs. Just search no goodle and you will find them.
I like to get more information on the project by contacting the developer. More investors should be doing that.
Very good! Having a lot of ICO also means having a lot of developers. In my opinion, you must have at least some interesting ICO to contact the developer. Developers that you contact without thorough research ICO is a good person?
March 18, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
You can find interesting ICO right on this site. But be attentive and choose promising ones! There is a huge variety of projects here and you should select it.
If it is too hard for you to check information by yourself and choose good one, you can find reliable telegram channel or blogger.
Thank you! You can choose right on this page, it's great! But it is hard to determine what is a promising ICO and what is the ICO of fraudsters. I will look for the ICO and follow a strict rule to minimize mistakes.
March 18, 2018, 10:09:29 AM
I have researched Bitcoin talk.org to find out about the ICO project and read reviews to find out whether ico is trustworthy or just fraudulent. After determining if ICO can invest, I will continue to refer to a number of thematic websites on ICO such as: Update ICO has been updated, updated, reviewed and monitored. What did you do?
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 18, 2018, 09:57:38 AM
We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project.
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 18, 2018, 09:57:00 AM
You can find a lot of information about various ICOs here on Bitcointalk. You can also get a lot of information on twitter and telegram. There are also some good websites to know about ICOs. Just search no goodle and you will find them.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
You can find interesting ICO right on this site. But be attentive and choose promising ones! There is a huge variety of projects here and you should select it.
If it is too hard for you to check information by yourself and choose good one, you can find reliable telegram channel or blogger.
Activity: 210
March 18, 2018, 09:43:43 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
The only things I did was updating myself in bitcointalk forum, where you can find it check it here on this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 it up to you on which campaign ICO would you like to partake it.
I also joined the bitcointalk forum. This is the best way you access the daily news, and search for good projects to invest
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 09:36:05 AM
good ico are rare today. many just want our money and do not have a project. , But I know a good ico where I have invested, of course. There is also really good Ico with a good team that is always active and already has a project.CoinMetro is an interesting ICO. A new Exchange and if you take my link from the Signature you get 2.5% more token. You buy 500 tokens and then get 512.5 tokens. And CoinMetro already has an Android app that works well. Therefore, it is my tip to invest.
Activity: 490
March 17, 2018, 07:43:16 PM
Usually I myself watch all the new projects. I choose the one that I understand, which has a good professional team. Sometimes I consult with my friends.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 06:34:33 PM
I use this forum mainly to find the most interesting ICO projects. I read carefully the ANN thread, then if it looks promising I take my time reading the whitepaper, visiting the project's site, checking its team, concept, social media accounts and so on. After doing this steps and making sure its good project I invest or participate in its bounty campaigns.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
March 17, 2018, 06:18:02 PM
There are many places to fine interesting ICO but Bitcointalk forum to me is the best place before ICO is announced in any other site is already on bitcointalk announcement thread. I also use Bounty Lord and ICO Bench.
Activity: 140
March 16, 2018, 07:21:42 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

i found it in bitcointalk announcements, i don't read another websites it's because i'm afraid that it might be a scam ICO, i haven't found a right one if there is another trusted website.
Pages:
Jump to: