Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 83. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
February 08, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

I usually look here, because this is where everything begins all the popular coins in the market has a thread here, because topics are not very strict here, compare to social networking sites like Facebook, where they ban or restrict advertising related to crytocurrency.
Activity: 290
Merit: 15
February 08, 2018, 05:45:38 PM
bitcointalk and listings are supposed to be the best sources

CryptoComes.com
Exclusive Blockchain News Journal
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 08, 2018, 03:34:57 PM
You don't need to go anywhere, look at this forum and make sure to filter them out before invest on any projects. Unless you would like to throw your money to those filthy scammer.

copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
February 08, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
you can find lot of ICOs in this bitcointalk forum and other websites.But 90% of ICOs are just scams and projects without any value.try to find ICOs that have a true project and active team behind it.try to find out the background of founders and other team members.follow the road map of them to see it is a realistic project.if you want quick profit try to invest in hyped ICO.low supply ICOs are the best to invest.searching for a better ICO is the hardest thing to do.we have to spend lot of time for that.but we will get reward back.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
I used some websites like icodrop.com and icoalert are some of them. There is only way to understand one ICO is good or not , searching. You have to read all whitepaper and you search their team and advisors.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:41:13 PM
I'm usually looking for interesting ico using this forum. Then I search for information about this company in YouTube and other sites.
Activity: 182
February 08, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
in some topics I saw, for example, a person has created an ICO calendar, I think it is very convenient, everything is specifically spelled out there, all the conditions, the start and end date of the ICO, etc.
Activity: 56
February 06, 2018, 03:17:51 AM
I follow bitcointalk and one or two website for that. Of course I continue to research about ICO's on their announcements and own publications which really interested me.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 07:56:51 PM
There are many sources that I use to ensure that the project is legit, but this bitcointalk forum also has an important part in this. many projects that make ANN in this forum then we just do a little research to determine our investment
Activity: 53
February 04, 2018, 07:39:00 PM
I watching 3 websites:

Listico
- Upcoming ICOs https://www.listico.io for Upcoming ICOs and ongoing ICOs it is an ICO listing website.

ICO-MAP - ICO HEAT MAP it is show how ICOs spreaded around the world https://www.ico-map.io It is a new website so their database isn't big.

February 04, 2018, 07:23:03 PM
For me personally enough forum that would find interesting ICO projects, but it also sometimes happens that it turns out to find some projects on social. platforms, then I find information on the forum and decide whether to participate or not. Yet the main source of information for me is a forum.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 02:09:59 PM
The best way is to read carefully the BTC forum. Here all the newest trends, here all the best bounties of the program. Here all the news and many share their opinions
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 10:52:32 AM
You can find the ICO lists in the Announcement Thread here in the forum. But you should be careful because others here are scams. Know first their platforms and what their wonderful improvements can do. Through him you will know immediately if you are on the right path.
February 04, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
Often I find it from friends and friends, but it also happens that in some sort of social. network I'm interested in this or that project. Sometimes there are very interesting and attracting attention to ICO in Twitter, Facebook or YouTube.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
February 04, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
Here ofcourse in the bounty thread in which there are a lot of interesting and good ICOs but still need to do a research in which are which are good or a scam one because many ICOs looks good but not true/ scam.
Activity: 168
February 04, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
Most of the ICO tracking sites are good to discover new ones. I wouldn't trust the community ratings though. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2018, 09:32:06 AM
Unfortunately, most sites with a list of ICO projects take money for a place in their rating. These sites can be used to find out which ICOs are coming out in the near future. I find interesting projects in this forum. In discussions, you can understand an interesting project or not.  Smiley
Haha, but the power of FOMO is unlimited. Did you buy any ICO token have FOMO from large community? ArcBlock, WePower, Eidoo, Status ... these projects are the potential project and get FOMO from many ICO groups. Expecial Status, this project made the Ethereum network got problem to confirm transaction in few hours (last year). Cheesy
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 03:50:46 PM
I'm reading this forum and my attention is drawn to ICO projects with a large number of pages. This shows how actively this project is being discussed. Also I'm looking for information about the required project in Google.
Activity: 280
February 02, 2018, 03:44:18 PM
Unfortunately, most sites with a list of ICO projects take money for a place in their rating. These sites can be used to find out which ICOs are coming out in the near future. I find interesting projects in this forum. In discussions, you can understand an interesting project or not.  Smiley
Activity: 218
February 01, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
I find some of the good Incoming or ongoing ICO here at bitcointalk , Discord app ,telegram and other social media platform . Be Responsible on your own investment and make a good and deep research about the ICO that you'll participate also check the profile of the people involve on the ICO if they have experience . Be observant and always ask a question if something Doesn't add up .
Pages:
Jump to: