Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 91. (Read 18913 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
Bitcointalk forum is the best place to find interesting ICO. Each and every ICO can be found in the ANN thread on this gathering you simply need to invest the energy perusing about it and doing the exploration. It's not possible for anyone certainly if the ICO will do awesome or not you should make sense of it without anyone else's input.
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
January 17, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
ICO Bench, TokenMarket. Now I created web-site with good ICO and bounties for russian/ukrainian audience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
I recently in the cryptocurrency, choose so far only on the forum, there are also different sites, telegrams, reddit and so on. But for the time being it is most convenient for me on bitcointalk. Smiley
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
I find my ICO on our Bitcointalk forum, in telegram groups, as well as in social networks.
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
bitcointalk , twitter , and other social media . but google it as well Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
I use reddit to find some interesting ones, but I always validate it with this forum. It is still the best place to find the ICOs
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
you can search ico projects on the BTT forum or on the site https://icodrops.com. There are many interesting things about future projects.
Activity: 113
January 17, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
I'm tracking new ICOs on these sites:

https://icobench.com/

https://icorating.com/ <--- I trust certain experts from this site.
O! I trust ICO Bench. Exactly there among the trending sport ICO I found IQeon and very satisfied now. Also I can suggest ICOBazaar
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
January 17, 2018, 09:32:06 AM
I find all the informations I need here on this forum. One of the first things I have ever made on this forum was to look after Satoshi's posts and I was so amazed hehe. But most of the informations are here , you just need time to research them. Also after I read everything I could about the project here on bitcointalk I go an checked them on ICO rating websites.
Activity: 61
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
January 17, 2018, 08:01:35 AM
I'm tracking new ICOs on these sites:

https://icobench.com/

https://icorating.com/ <--- I trust certain experts from this site.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 17, 2018, 07:56:25 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I always look for ico in this forum, usually in bounties altcoin. I have never tried to search on other websites. I believe with this forum, all the information that is in this forum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
Their are many interesting ico, but sometimes you wont recognize that well, because those kinds og ico are limited and it didnt grow very fast because many people find that interesting in its early days. You can find interesting ico in the forums and the announcement thread in the bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 07:23:15 AM
Many places to look, some of them are Forums like this one, sites like coinschedule and bazaar or rating sites like icorating and icotoinvest. You can also look at Telegram groups that are associated with crypto ICO's.
You can simply google ICO's and it will pop up probably.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 17, 2018, 06:49:39 AM
I would use this forum. It is the best place by far.

I also found some quite good ones on reddit, there are plenty of cryptocurrency groups and some good discussions.

I'm not a fan of reddit and only use Bitcointalk in finding such good ICO's. However, most of them just collect money and then don't pursue the project once they reached their target amount. I don't mean ALL, there are quite a few who are good especially POSToken and eBiT, which I was able to receive a bountiful amount of coins from those two mentioned and now have a good amount of value per coin. I'm still having doubts whether I will invest with these type of projects as I only have a slight of idea what's really going on. So, I only rely thru Airdrops or Bounty campaigns.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 06:36:10 AM
There are really interesting and good projects out there when you look at the bancor website. In addition, trading transactions can be done in a very simple way.

It's too hard to use bancor site. Try some time to use it, but after 5-10 minutes close, and try to forget. Best site for get news is icodrops IMHO. All in one place
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 06:31:53 AM
There are really interesting and good projects out there when you look at the bancor website. In addition, trading transactions can be done in a very simple way.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:11:38 AM
Crypto coin youtube channel reviews upcoming icos. His analysis is very enlightening.
Activity: 154
January 17, 2018, 06:07:57 AM
What do you mean by saying interesting? Are you planning to earn or just for fun/usefulness?)
There is one project called teachmeplease. They are specializating on education. Check it out https://disciplina.io
Activity: 308
January 17, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
I compare information from several sources. These are my channels in telegrams, ICO tracker sites and news sites about crypto currency. For me, this way is the most correct.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 11:51:12 AM
As I can see from posts in this thread, nobody is getting an information about new ICO's from facebook? Only Twitter and bitcointalk?
Pages:
Jump to: