Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 95. (Read 18913 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 07:59:48 PM
This forum and Medium actually makes a good reference for looking on a good ICO Smiley
just be sure to study every details in order not to get scammed Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 07:52:40 PM
BitcoinTalk forum and some of my cryptofriends. They are always updated than me actually and I wonder how they still have normal lives as it looks like they've been into crypto 24 hours everyday 7 days a week.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 07:43:17 PM
Just continue to sift through the bad projects until something catches my eye
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 07:36:59 PM
It's hard to tell the difference between good ICO and not, although there's a web like cryptocompar or other web it all does not guarantee token sales succeed.
it all depends on the team and some others give the impression that the investor is interesting to join.
I prefer to join after softcap succeed.
Activity: 378
January 07, 2018, 07:33:42 PM
I am looking for a interesting ICO in Announcement Bitcointalk. After that I will check out his website beforehand and see the whitepaper, roadmap, team ICO,ICO price also. Then I will think whether this will succeed ICO or not, if it will be a success then I would invest in this ICO
Activity: 511
January 07, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
I always find interesting Ico here in the forum which really interesting Ico. Also, next to that in twitter page where I can check those Ico that are the best and active about their project. So far these are very helpful to find a good Ico.
Activity: 104
Swapy Network (www.swapy.network)
January 07, 2018, 07:21:39 PM
I really like this website: https://icomarketdata.com/ico/swapy-network
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
you're in the right place, you can see it on the marketplace section of this forum. there are lots there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
January 07, 2018, 05:46:56 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
Basically most ICOs register their presence on this forum if they have some sort of bounty or something to offer but I find interesting ICO projects through cointelegraph, or reviews from some youtube channels that have great influence and following.
Activity: 394
January 07, 2018, 05:41:00 PM
i follow some interesting people on twitter. They have good information about ICOs. Also do foolow happening here at btct. I found NAGA on facebook recently. So you have to follow the game on multiple levels, but the worst are ico rating scams, where the ratings are written just to make some money.
Activity: 112
January 07, 2018, 05:30:57 PM
you can try to search for upcoming ICO in this website https://www.coinschedule.com/
there are a lot of upcoming ICO and you may find one in which you will invest
Activity: 299
January 07, 2018, 01:12:42 PM
I find here in forum , in the announcements altcoins , there i am finding an ICO that interest me. Also, you can immediately see and participate in the pre-sale of the crypto token of these companies.
Activity: 21
January 07, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
You have to do a lot of reading on forums, articles, also have a look at ICO rating websites. I found this one recently, looks promising and will release their app in March: https://www.hoqu.io/?ref_id=0c1d51f3465bda51aac7f3016f84a20e
Activity: 476
January 07, 2018, 12:58:51 PM
on bitcointalk and social media
learn that project but still carefull
sometime good project can be scam
or sometime bad project will long life

Yes, learning about different projects in this forum/ ICO cryptocurrency is fun. We can know all their objectives and also who are the ones that holds and manage the projects. I could always think how wonderful it is for every project to establish that kind of project. I also learn more about investing and trading and at the same time how market goes on and on in terms of crypto. And the most important thing is what crptos are all about. One thing also that interest me here is being the decentralized organization.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 06, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
I think announcements section of the forum may be a good selection to find an interecting ICO. Also following news and some successful teams can be very helpful about that.
bce
Activity: 756
January 06, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I searched in social network but I more often find in bitcointalk but you must be careful in analyzing the ICO is because a lot of fraud in it
Activity: 84
January 06, 2018, 04:01:27 PM
I use this forum to find interesting ico.. You can find interesting Ico from Announced section from this forum.. It is the best for me because I get very details about Ico.. sometimes I use coinschedule website to find interesting ico..
Activity: 252
January 06, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
I read telegram-channel, and there they can say which coins are better to buy. That's how I know about new things
Activity: 124
January 06, 2018, 03:57:07 PM
Yes, here in bitcointalk. Very easy to tell which one is good and not.
Activity: 85
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 06, 2018, 03:50:38 PM
I usually check the announce sector in this forum to find out the good ICO. After that access, its website to reach whitepaper, check Linked of the team's members and advisor's member. To find out the good ICOs, you have to have good economy knowledge. Hope that you will succeed.

I also use announce section a lot. Else than here Reddit is also good resource to catch some good coins. After I got the names of the project I do a lot of research like you. Almost like a detective.
Pages:
Jump to: