Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 48. (Read 7181 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 07:43:56 PM
Telegram is all you need to be in touch
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 04, 2017, 07:00:09 PM
First, if you look for news site, you need to see news from independent people or company.
Because so many people or company get paid for making a news.
Second, i suggest you to looking for news in social media or youtube. If video youtube has many viewer and describer then you follow it too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 04, 2017, 06:55:29 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
I think that in these times it is too easy to be aware of the news and updates of our favorite coins. Most serious projects have enough means to keep the community well informed. Websites, forums, slack, Twitter, Telegram, etc., are widely used today to maintain sufficient information flow to generate trust into their communities, and of course this forum is essential to be aware of the crypto universe.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 02, 2017, 07:40:16 PM
That's a lot of coin to own. As for me i get my news here in bitcointalk cause there is a lot of discussion about altcoin and crypto currencies like bitcoin and also in facebook i always get updated from news about digital currency by the cointelegraph page they advertise their articles in social media for people to read and there is also a lot of discussion there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 02, 2017, 07:35:38 PM
bitcointalk,telegram,facebook twitter,youtube
may be added television or newspaper even though the information about the coins is still not too much
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
December 02, 2017, 07:34:04 PM
now I use only twitter, you need just to follow the right persons and you will gain in money and cryoticulture =D , some i can advice are:
@notsofast   -> present here on BTT with the same nick, definitely the best of the best
@VentureCoinist ‏
@CryptoCobain ‏
@Crypto_Ed_NL ‏
@WolfOfPoloniex ‏
@FatihSK87 ‏
@Marsmensch ‏
@galaxybtc ‏
@crypto_rand ‏
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 07:27:05 PM
Lots of youtube channels, the big sites like cointelegraph and coindesk. Surprisingly, the best place to find out about new ones would be facebook
Activity: 155
December 02, 2017, 07:22:38 PM
I get most my Cryptocurrency News from Steemit, facebook, twitter, reddit, linkedin and medium. Although google gives me some of the news by search. Thanks

Twitter is more than a social media as you said, I see lots of beneficial things about blockchain and coin market on twitter. Also there are very nice writers is steemit platform. They teach us about the vital things.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
December 02, 2017, 07:19:16 PM
There are a lot of sites that could help you to keep updated. But most of the time it's social media that is always updated. Twitter is one of what I know that is always the first one. Another one is the telegram. Dev teams over twitter and telegram are always giving updates there. Also you may subscribe at their website they will give you the updates thru email.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
December 02, 2017, 06:55:28 PM
I get most my Cryptocurrency News from Steemit, facebook, twitter, reddit, linkedin and medium. Although google gives me some of the news by search. Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 02, 2017, 06:46:52 PM
Mostly on social media and with my friends who are sharing some thought about the trend of cryptocurrency. Reading news is really important because it can really affect the price of the coin specially when people are in fear.
Activity: 308
December 02, 2017, 06:44:47 PM
Mainly Youtube channels, telegraph, and also twitter. Many important information is sent to me by friends in social networks.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
December 01, 2017, 12:54:27 PM
Mostly I find news in the top crypto channels

Like Cointelegraph, Coindesk, ETHnews, Cryptovest, NewsBTC and many more.

But the above mentioned channels are so popular in crypto space.
Activity: 154
December 01, 2017, 12:41:24 PM
I use telegramm channels mostly. Another thing for me is making sure im in regular contact with my friends.
For example, Ive found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 12:31:38 PM
I signed up for a telegram chat on crypto news. There the guys share information on this or that coin. According to various rumors. But for the most part - this is late information. Best of all - this is information from the developers of the specific cops that you are interested in.
Merit: 13
November 29, 2017, 07:22:38 AM
bitcoin news and cointelegraph app.
Merit: 10
SEMUX
November 29, 2017, 07:21:32 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
mass media. Subscribe to good analysts. And I watch large groups, Skype, telegram
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 29, 2017, 06:55:32 AM
It was getting more complicated for me to keep track of many reasons and indicators why prices are skyrocketing or falling, so as a cryptocurrency enthusiast and developer I decided to solve my pain by creating an aggregator of all the news and letting users vote on wether the particular news are giving positive or negative signals. Many more features are on their way, but as "they" say - skip perfection and launch early. Hope you find it useful too.

CryptoPanic – is a News aggregator platform indicating impact on price and market for traders and cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
In the advanced world of technology, getting any kind of information is not at all a big deal. You can quite comfortably get any kind of information by just using google.

In addition to this, you can also join this forum in order to get all the updated regarding that of bitcoin and all other crypto coins. This is really a very good source of information. Moreover, you can also get the news from the experts.
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
November 29, 2017, 06:15:54 AM
I have no specific websites.
Generally I see the news on twitter / telegram / from friends. But anyway I'm not chasing the news so I guess it's not so important to have them a bit later. It would be important if I were trading with the news, which is not the case.

By the way, don't forget the expression : Buy the rumor, sell the news. If you expect to buy a coin according to a good news, remember that a lot of people have already made their trade before you, so the news shouldn't be your motivation to buy, the rumor should.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
November 29, 2017, 06:08:48 AM
I get most of my crypto news from here at bitcointalk. I find the community to be pretty knowledgeable about upcoming news and events. I also belong to a few crypto groups on Facebook which help sometimes, but for the most part they are used strictly for referral link spam. Reddit is nice too and so isn't Twitter, you just need to know where to look on those sites to get info. Google will always be the best though  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: