Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 57. (Read 7181 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 09:07:13 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
I have heard and watched news on television about bitcoin also on whatsapp and twitter so this coin has spread its information in various directions
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 09:01:43 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

many actually found in the online media, especially in this forum is also a lot of new news about news about altcoin. whether it's problems, suggestions, exchanging experiences and exploring new projects that are being discussed by many people.
Activity: 140
★Jetwin.com★
November 08, 2017, 08:57:24 AM
Have you subscribed to those coins subreddits? I feel like it is a good source of news for each separate coin. Being in their Slack also helps, as you're closer to the source most of the times. You just need to be very careful with all the noise and constant shilling/FUDing depending on the persons personal agenda.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
November 08, 2017, 08:51:34 AM
Bitcointalk.org and coindesk mostly. I used to enjoy reading through reddit posts a while back, but it seems secondary to this forum when it comes to information on bitcoins and the alternatives. Meaning I get to spend a lot of time here.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 08:49:24 AM
Lately i've been getting more and more news from Telegram groups and channels, im kept up to date with most things regarding the cryptoworld and bitcoin/altcoin.
I also browse several websites too or quite simply Google and Search.
Activity: 448
November 08, 2017, 08:43:37 AM
Honestly, there are just so many news places now that I even stopped using my bookmarks. Any time I want to find a news or update on a particular project, I just use Google:

1. You get the most relevant news. Usually the big news sites like cointelegraph and themerkle are good.
2. If it does not appear on Google, then it is probably not reliable anyway since the news should come from the direct website or portals it sends news out to.

The ANN threads right here on bitcointalk are also useful.

I do read external news sometimes, but then it is 50/50 fact or rumor. Up to you to judge, but I generally read everything and do not trust 100%.
Almost every news channel works as it is told and the truth there is not more than 30%, others simply speak under the dictation of the government ... News that on the network, too, should be filtered.
Activity: 182
November 08, 2017, 08:01:23 AM
I agree to those that you can gather/compile information or news in Reddit,but for me Bitcointalk is the latest news or information of cryptocurrency about the status of everyday situation.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 08:00:57 AM
use coinmarketcap and coinmarketcal. Facebook,twitter,telegram. Ico rating pages, tokendata.io...there is a lot to follow. Always DYOR.
Activity: 552
November 08, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

There's a lot of information or news about cryptocurrency or altcoin in website. Try to research and find a news about altcoins because there are so many ways to get an information any time any date you found a up to data and try to research also in many social media because they are ready updated also.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
November 08, 2017, 07:13:21 AM
coinhils, cointelegraph, bitcoin ninja, twitter
Activity: 290
November 08, 2017, 07:08:22 AM
there is a lot of ways to do how to find your news but i mainly used this forum to know some new news i want to know i also go to the bitcoin's subreddit to keep up-to-date of the latest crypto news but i still prefer to look news in to this forum and it much more easier

Activity: 519
November 08, 2017, 06:52:32 AM
I have subscription to news.bitcoin.com in my mobile through Google Chrome I can read them when I have time. There are a lot of news about not only Bitcoin but Altcoins, any country's reactions about cryptocurrencies and a lot  more. For me it is the best way to know the latest news because you can't find all of them through this forum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
November 08, 2017, 06:47:51 AM
I am always use mainly Social media like Twitter,telegram, facebook, medium,slac and youtube. If you search carefully you can get lots and lots of information about any coin and also all news about particular coin.Also you can subscribe some youtube channels,telegram channels,facebook groups from that any news you can get easily. Also there is some good Crypro news websites you can get from google.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
November 08, 2017, 06:22:11 AM
It's always important to get yourself updated with trending news concerning ICO.
Steemit,Medium,Reddit,crypto compare,cointelegraph etc.They all have good sources of information.
ugt
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ugchain.org
November 08, 2017, 04:18:13 AM
BITCOINTALK,MEDIUM, TELEGRAM,REDDIT ,SLACK AND DISCORD
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 04:00:38 AM
Twitter, Reddit and Bitcointalk are also my golden trio. With Medium and Steemit as information backus.
Activity: 560
November 08, 2017, 03:52:41 AM
I search in bitcointalk,bitcoingarden,fb and Twitter.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 08, 2017, 03:47:54 AM
Im always searching in google to find news about the progress of my coins and its a good way to analyze it. This is my other source to be updated.

Cointelegraph
reddit
facebook
twitter

and sometimes in youtube videos if my time allows.

What's been mentioned above were the best to get the latest updates related to the cryptocurrency community. Other than this for specific understanding and updates the official announcement thread of each and every asset is the right choice. Along with this some applications too have been developed to give the ease of getting information.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 03:44:01 AM
Bitcointalk forum,  coin telegram. Com, facebook, reddit.  These are good apps to stay update.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
November 08, 2017, 03:25:11 AM
Except of bitcointalk forum, you can follow for crypto news via steemit, medium, twitter and reddit. but if you would like to know all steps, progresses and news about any specific project or subject, you can easily follow and join some channels like slack or telegram. These are quite good apps for staying in touch.
Pages:
Jump to: