Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see bitcoin 5 years from now? - page 3. (Read 2456 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 02:22:40 AM
I think its worth it. Because for me, the future of bitcoin will be more beautiful. And i think all of us in here will become a millionaire, just be patient. Trust me it will happen.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 06:51:56 PM
I think Bitcoin is going to grow slowly.
Maybe 1BTC will be 10.000 - 20.000 USD.
Not 500.000 USD of course.
Also we will see Bitcoin falls several times like a week ago.

$10,000 - $20,000 BTC in the next 5 years if far more realistic than $500,000 USD.  Market from my point of view cannot sustain Bitcoin price even at $100k in the next 5 to 10 years.  The government acceptance is still slow and there are lots of resistance especially when regulation is tackled.  Though I am not saying that there is a possiblity but being realistic, I cannot see bitcoin to reach even $50k in the next 5 years.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 06:47:01 PM
I think Bitcoin is going to grow slowly.
Maybe 1BTC will be 10.000 - 20.000 USD.
Not 500.000 USD of course.
Also we will see Bitcoin falls several times like a week ago.
Activity: 7
September 08, 2017, 06:39:54 PM
Good question. In my view, blockchain based currencies will follow the software package lifecycle. While bitcoin will almost certainly still exist in 5 years, and is likely to be worth more than it is today, it is also likely (again in my view) that some other blockchain currency will be more popular. Just as MySpace was supplanted by Facebook, so too may bitcoin be supplanted by another currency.     
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
September 08, 2017, 06:23:49 PM
Everyone is expecting that after 5 years bitcoin is far from it's current price. There are having some minor dips at the moment and even from the past. But I know that it will make the foundation of bitcoin stronger and it's possible by that year we'll see bitcoin at possible $20,000 - $50,000, who knows?
Activity: 770
September 08, 2017, 03:51:38 PM
I saw the price of the bitcoin for 5 years fore from $20000 because the price is bitcoin increasing every day then I think it rightfully should be menyampai price bitcoin increased so it won't happen again but it does decrease in accordance with the movement and growth of bitcoin on the market and the number of investors it will affect developments in demand bitcoin on the market.
i think 5 years is a big time no one can say anything about the price of bitcoin so early be i think we can hope and expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing because even at that time the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and hope hope that bitcoin price at  that time will be really trading above 20000, because bitcoin price has a good potential to increase too much.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
September 08, 2017, 03:48:15 PM
What are your thoughts guys or is it worth to hold Btc for 5 years.

Just looking at the previous chart (in years) of Bitcoin, I would definitely say that hodling it for 5 years is very well worth it. Even though that previous price charts will not tell you the future, it just provide proof that the technology behind BTC is so great that it is here to stay and grow even more. After that period of time that you stated above, I'm seeing it as a coin that's been adopted by our community pushing its price over $10k mark.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
September 08, 2017, 03:30:25 PM
I saw the price of the bitcoin for 5 years fore from $20000 because the price is bitcoin increasing every day then I think it rightfully should be menyampai price bitcoin increased so it won't happen again but it does decrease in accordance with the movement and growth of bitcoin on the market and the number of investors it will affect developments in demand bitcoin on the market.

I don't mind about price anytime. I expect bitcoin should worldwide usage currency in everywhere globally like USD is being in usage everywhere. Bitcoin price should also increase but legalization of bitcoin in every country is best thing happen on bitcoin.

If these set then price will bump 1000$ or even more in every day chart.
Do you think $1,000 is stable price of Bitcoin in future?
Hmm, if think again your opinion, it still reasonable if Bitcoin cannot continue breakout to new ATH price.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 08, 2017, 02:19:02 PM

I don't mind about price anytime. I expect bitcoin should worldwide usage currency in everywhere globally like USD is being in usage everywhere. Bitcoin price should also increase but legalization of bitcoin in every country is best thing happen on bitcoin.

If these set then price will bump 1000$ or even more in every day chart.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 02:15:16 PM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
September 08, 2017, 11:51:12 AM
Bitcoin be much more popular, of course as the value very high in next 5 years. We are all optimistic by making cryptocurrency a good investment option apart from what already exists especially bitcoin as the most successful in this technological era.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 07:51:33 AM
The cost increment occurring with Bitcoin is great and definitely, the development will happen to reach $10000 or significantly higher. I am very hopeful about Bitcoin so $10000+ appears to be conceivable in next 5 year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
September 08, 2017, 07:32:52 AM

Bitcoin value in 5 years will be anywhere between $50k to $60k I think. Smiley
Activity: 626
September 08, 2017, 05:12:08 AM
I do believe that bitcoin will reach its value higher in the coming years so its better we make investment now if we could. I am also planning to keep my earnings for a long term investment and I am hoping that the good appreciation of bitcoin will continue so that many people who needs additional income like me will benefit.
as what we expected it btc will soon arise like what it did before. As we see bitcoin value from the start, it really gains a lot and now we are all benefiting on it. Btc will be tripled by it's value now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
September 07, 2017, 08:50:46 PM
I do believe that bitcoin will reach its value higher in the coming years so its better we make investment now if we could. I am also planning to keep my earnings for a long term investment and I am hoping that the good appreciation of bitcoin will continue so that many people who needs additional income like me will benefit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
September 07, 2017, 08:29:01 PM
Yes it has always been a good idea investing bitcoin for a long term period because it will assure you of a higher profit. I think bitcoin will increase its value up to $10000 after 5 more years so if you invest today and hold it for few years surely you can have a good profit from it.
Activity: 1
September 07, 2017, 08:13:16 PM
where is my crystal ball Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 08:12:08 PM
in my opinion bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrencies investments in the long term, it's can be seen from the development for 7 years it shows very good development and I am sure next 5 years  bitcoin will be in great demand and will have a high price due to the production of coins only 21 million will make this coin limited and have a good price.   Smiley

This year it made 5x pump and next years it will continue like that, or it will increase in price but the increase rate will be smaller compared this year. Anyway, I think bitcoin will be around 15.000 USD in 3 years from now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 08:10:08 PM
in my opinion bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrencies investments in the long term, it's can be seen from the development for 7 years it shows very good development and I am sure  5 years later  bitcoin will be in great demand and will have a high price due to the production of coins only 21 million will make this coin limited and have a good price.   Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 07, 2017, 08:03:49 PM

Well i will become a millionaire if i hold my bitcoin for a long time, well this is really my plan, i know bitcoin can make me rich and i believe on that. As the price continues to soar high, my hope are very high. I know bitcoin 5 years from now are very different but still powerful.
Pages:
Jump to: