Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see bitcoin 5 years from now? - page 4. (Read 2456 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 07:45:38 PM
What are your thoughts guys or is it worth to hold Btc for 5 years.

Absolutely yes! It is a great idea to hold your bitcoins for another 5-7 years because bitcoin has a lot of potential to reach an unimaginable price by that time. Bitcoin is a great investment asset for many people like us. I don't personally spend my bitcoin for silly things like coffee, groceries or anything else which can be bought using fiat currency. It will make you regret later.

My plan is very simple. I earn bitcoins from various sources and keep saving it. I have a plan to save it for another at least 3-5 years so that I can buy something really expensive or I may pay off a major portion of my mortgage using my bitcoin savings. So trust me, it's totally worth it to save bitcoin for another 5+ years. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
September 07, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

in my opinion the next 5 years btc may be more popular, and also the price may be higher, for that we must be at home here. Do not be afraid, sustenance is not where. So remain a bitcoin loyal hunter.
Activity: 315
September 07, 2017, 07:23:16 PM
Bitcoin 5 years from now?. Maybe bitcoin are accepted now to use as a payment system in several countries where you can make direct payment from your wallet to restaurants, clothing lines, reservation, hotel and airlines. I expect bitcoin to have a high price in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 07, 2017, 07:15:33 PM
After 5 years, I think bitcoin is still developing and continuing to have greater value. Not impossible that it can be used for payments in shopping or whatsoever, and many big companies are also engaged to bitcoin. Bitcoin is still known by many people and I think that time there are more people talking about it and earning, saving, etc. As the status of bitcoin today is good, also its future will be good, too. As long as there will be no hindrance in it.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
September 07, 2017, 07:04:05 PM
I think that time bitcoin's value will be bigger than what others expect, and it surely will be known to many people already around the world. Maybe some companies are accepting payments in bitcoin and more and more companies are presenting their projects or products through bitcoin. Some may discover more ways to earn bitcoin and that would be good for the bitcoin world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
September 07, 2017, 06:53:42 PM
It is worth it to hold btc for 5 years because I see bitcoin in prices far more than we can see now. I see bitcoin being used by more people around the globe and with price at least 2X from what we see now. It is also possible that it can be used on many groceries too for buying goods and can be used on malls as substitute for credit card. Even if that is the case, thjere is still a possibility that my predictions wont happen because what I am saying here is just a speculation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
September 07, 2017, 06:46:37 PM
How i wish i can hold my bitcoin till the next five years to come. This is because in the next five years the market value of bitcoin will reach almost $15,000 if all things remain equal. And I equally believe more people are going to be aware and accepting bitcion by the year 2022.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

if you hold strong bitcoin with 5 year time why not.
I want to do that. but it's hard for me, because the economic pressures that must be met every day.
so I just look for a day.
I believe the bitcoin in the future will be more valuable and fascinating.
I think five years from now I will use bitcoin as my life saver money. I will only uss it for an investment as savings account like an ordinary banks do. It will make my savings grow more and more I guess so intentionally this will make my future business successful,I hope. On the other hand,I'll make sure that this will give me a satisfying goal someday.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
September 07, 2017, 06:33:55 PM
I think BTC has a fair chance of reaching USD 30k,- at one point, but I'm not sure whether 5 years are going to be enough. It will largely depend on whether Bitcoin manages to become a more mainstream mean of payments / established form of investment. The first requiring a solution to the scalability issue, the second requiring a stable market for the bigger part of the next few years.

It depends on if Bitcoin solves its scalability issue.  If it does, it will rally much higher.  If not, it can potentially be taken over by another coin.

The good (or bad) thing is, that I'm not seeing any of the alts solving this problem much better either.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 07, 2017, 06:32:53 PM
Remembering the recent fork that made Bitcoin's market value and demand skyrocket that is, in just 20 days, it reached the 4000$ mark after the fork, and it is already issued that there'll be another fork to happen in November. There are already speculations that before this year end, Bitcoin will reach the value of 5000$ that will sirely make it more indemand. It will also affect Bitcoin for the next years ro come, maybe, after 5 years, Bitcoin will be priced at 15000$ if there's nothing wrong to happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 06:32:09 PM

i gues it would be nearly 15k to 25k  in the next 5 years because as you can see the value of bitcoin since it was born has greatly increase day by day and today its value are still increasing with small incremenets  so i gues bitcoin will soon sky rocket and touch the moon or maybe pass the moon and land on pluto?  
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 06:28:55 PM
To transfer money to a friend, my bank takes a cut for providing services. To purchase a house, I pay significant fees for registration and stamp duty charges to register my ownership in multiple books and records. Through digital labeling, the indelible record of a bitcoin transaction has the potential to eliminate such third parties (and their costs). 5 years from now i see bitcoin as a easy payment way.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
September 07, 2017, 06:17:32 PM
Hmm no ine can predict the real price of bitcoin or what will be happen on that year since our chances is getting higher that we think bitcoin can really be more expensive this coming yearsif you had a lot of patience then you can test it all by your self better to trade it to not get bored when you're just waiting you will think about withdrawing it earn from trading while saviing.
Activity: 381
September 07, 2017, 06:13:12 PM
I think 5 years from now bitcoin will going to be
more popular around the world. And it will going
to achieve more success.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
September 07, 2017, 05:59:16 PM
5 years for bitcoin is very long period and it's even hard to predict what will happen after 1 year. I hope that it will continue to rise and will reach at least $20 000. Another unrealistic dream - $50 000, but I think that's too optimistic to become true.
And I also believe that in next years bubble of ETH tokens ICO's will explode and and bitcoin will get stronger positions against ethereum.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 05:55:47 PM
I see two scenarios, it can be worthless or worth a lot of money.

The problem in my opinion with bitcoin is that the technology stays behind of other ALT-coins. I see Ether, Iota or some other ALT-coin be more useful in real life in the future. If bitcoin isn't the number 1 crypto anymore it will fall back in price.

But no one knows ofcourse. We will see in the future, I think its a good gamble. Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 05:44:00 PM

I see bitcoin five years from now that many bitcoin user can be rich if their income going to save it. In the past five year i think bitcoin become popular and their will be so many bitcoin user use because here in bitcoin are easily to earned unlike to the other job. Many people become interested in bitcoin. if their are many bitcoin user i think it can affect the income and profit for selling coins in the market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
September 07, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is so strong right now despite that scaling issues that cost bigger transactions fees, Bitcoin already reaches the $5,000 price and when this continue there is no doubt that the price of Bitcoin after 5 years will become $10,000 or higher maybe times 10, no can really tell.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 07, 2017, 04:28:51 PM
For me bitcoin is really worth it to invest in the next fee years for sure the price will increase and the price range 10k dollars upto 15k dollars for me. But its depends on the demand on the market what is price of bitcoin. And bitcoin become more popular and many people also will invest to bitcoin so the price will increase. You can hold your bitcoin for longterm and you will earn profit after 5 years.
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 07, 2017, 04:26:22 PM
It depends on if Bitcoin solves its scalability issue.  If it does, it will rally much higher.  If not, it can potentially be taken over by another coin.
Pages:
Jump to: