Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in ten years? - page 3. (Read 448 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
It will be at least have a better adoption compare to now as tech always take some time to get adapt by new users
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
As the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency frenzy continues with more and more involvement by the world populace, where do you see Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the next ten years?
You know what,no one can predict what will happen to bitcoin in coming years.But for me i hope in ten years bitcoin is very popular and legalized by all country.And no matter how bitcoin drop down in the market it is still profitable because the member or users of bitcoin have faith on it and they will invest which make the price rise again.
Apparently, no one can predict what the future holds for anything, policies could change, it could tend to positive or negative, but time alone will tell.

We should focus more on now and let the future play itself out. If I am to assume anyway, I want to believe with great optimism that a lot of things would have changed positively, bitcoin would have been more established as well as some altcoins, we may have started seeing real life usage than the present moment and obviously, the value by then will not be how it is today.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Bitcoin will be around the internet may be even as top crypto being used by many giant merchants while other altcoin might vanish within next 3-4 years. Few altcoins like ETH and NEO might still remain as coin in high demand after a decade because they are not just a clone of bitcoin. They offer more than just payment servies and smart contract platform might get even bigger in future.
All I know is that in ten years, a whole lot would have changed and bitcoin obviously will not be where it is right now as well as the whole cryptocurrency market in all.

I am sure so many altcoins would have even gone out of the market dead, some shit coins will be nowhere to be found, some exchanges sure will be doing great and who knows, some would have really been able to have the chance to do greatly, but all in all, it is a long time from now and we won't expect things to be the same.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
As the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency frenzy continues with more and more involvement by the world populace, where do you see Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the next ten years?

As the technology grows even more day by day, there will be much faster transactions in the block chain and transactions might go even more cheaper, by the end of the  day the price of bitcoins will grow even more if most of the people will be still interested on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in 10 years I think of more adaptions that could have more users in this crypto. So much things could happen in the next ten years and no one will knows to be exact. Hope their would be more merchants globally so we can use bitcoin in any services.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
The price of bitcoin is going to be unbelievable at that point we have not reached a rate of adoption of 1% of the population which will be something close to 70 million people while some estimates put the number of people that have adopted bitcoin at 5 million, if bitcoin was really adopted even by just 1% of the population it is possible in my opinion we will see a price increase of 5 to 10 times the all time high.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You know what,no one can predict what will happen to bitcoin in coming years.But for me i hope in ten years bitcoin is very popular and legalized by all country.And no matter how bitcoin drop down in the market it is still profitable because the member or users of bitcoin have faith on it and they will invest which make the price rise again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will be around the internet may be even as top crypto being used by many giant merchants while other altcoin might vanish within next 3-4 years. Few altcoins like ETH and NEO might still remain as coin in high demand after a decade because they are not just a clone of bitcoin. They offer more than just payment servies and smart contract platform might get even bigger in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
I do not see bitcoin only as a speculative asset. I like the idea of bitcoin being used as a currency. I hope that in ten years bitcoin will be accepted in all online stores. But this will require upgrading the bitcoin payment verification system. Therefore, consensus between miners and users must be reached.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
10 years IMO is a small time-frame to witness a big overhaul in the financial system. It took us centuries before we parted with our dear gold as a medium of exchange, and with the government who has an established control over finances and the people, it'll be hard for cryptocurrencies to take over. Probably it will co-exist with fiat, just like fiat with gold and other precious metals, but that's it; no overhauling of the system, just an 'innovation' from its state--transitioning to physical to digital but still mandated and controlled by the government.
Activity: 644
The world will finally have a single currency, the Internet will have a single currency. I personally believe it will be Bitcoin. The use of Bitcoin blockchain technology is wide. Some states want to use blockchain technology in new payment systems to better protect user information.
Blockchain unlocks new opportunities in finance, and has such an incredible potential for a decentralized financial system that does not pay inflation. This is my opinion on the Bitcoin technology in the future. And where will the prize be in 10 years?
The price of cryptocurrencies will rise in a slow pace and a similar year 2017 will be repeated. Bitcoin can reach $ 100,000.
Activity: 420

Bitcoins will be always always profitable because no matter how hard it drops in the market , people will always have faith and they will invest a huge amount which will make the price to pump again.
Merit: 10
bitcoin will be a very good future because bitcoin really helps not in terms of transactions but the economy despite the many shortcomings and will beat the conventional currency but this will be the era of future developments.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
the problems that bitcoin had last year (block size drama, fork drama, high fee drama and spam attack) has opened up room for altcoins to attract a lot of investors but now that the problems have been fixed and the drama has almost gone away that room is being taken away and altcoins are losing all the attractiveness that they had. specially since people used them and got disappointed when they encountered their issues.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

The worst scenario will be the situation nowadays, not too much users. For blockchain, it will be implemented everywhere, for cryptocurrencies, i expect to be a surge in its usage but I think that many countries will launch its own local cryptocurrency for a cashless society.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
I figure it to be valued much much higher in 10 years because of some very positive
and factual points like there will be 2 halvings in in the next 10 years and there will
be further adoption. The longer Bitcoin and legitimate crypto survive the harder it
will be to damage it with FUD and fake news which should result in fewer people
selling out.
Merit: 101
In tean years many things related to blockchain technology and tokens will happen but for bitcoin things will not change much it will be around $1M in 2028  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
I think we will see a lot of things being done using smart contracts. We will not have so many middle mens for everything related to money. Because trust will be on the code and on blockchains not on persons or papers. Sell your house, your car, buy food. Everything related to the commerce will use some kind of smart contracts.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
As the days pass, cryptocurrencies will lose one of its most essential features: decentralization.
Many people are ready to sacrifice decentralization in facing for the easy to buy/sell bitcoin.
I expect the price to stabilize and an upward trend in the coming years.

will reduces the high hopes of 200,000 dollars to 20,000 dollars
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well i think it's going to be different from what it is now. 10 years is a long time and enough for the market and coins to evolve. Bitcoin may not even be the top coin if it's still relevant at that time. I'm sure one alt will break away in the future, probably enough to unseat btc
Pages:
Jump to: