Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in ten years? - page 4. (Read 448 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
As the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency frenzy continues with more and more involvement by the world populace, where do you see Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the next ten years?
I predict that bitcoin will continue to grow and have a market share that will increase. I am optimistic that bitcoin can provide a very good development, nowadays that it can be said the number of users of digital currency and its specialty bitcoin has begun to increase. Bitcoin has also started to be accepted in some places, although it is still relatively small but I think that is enough to convince the public. Bitcoin will have its own users and in the future we will start a new era in the global financial system.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I think they will be everywhere: in shops, banks and even hospitals, I can not imagine my future without bitcoin

I do not really expect that to happen, because I see bitcoin as an investment medium. but I still hope the bitcoin exchange becomes easier. and become a legitimate exchange medium along with fiat currency.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
We want cryptocurrencies to be means of exchange everywhere in the world and every sectors.

It's not as easy as you think it is. Crypto due to its decentralized nature will always lag behind centralized currency incentives when it comes to usability.

The average joes are perfectly happy with how things work already; what incentive is there for them to shift over to pay with crypto currencies? They don't care about decentralization, they don't care about financial institutions isolating and controlling their finances, etc. They just want to settle payments instantly and without the hassle of keeping an eye on what the value of their currency at that specific time is.

I think this is actually a good thing. Bitcoin's blockchain would literally explode in size if we would ever get to experience mass usage, even with LN. The less mass usage Bitcoin enjoys, the longer people at home can run their nodes without having to worry about disk space upgrades.

If Bitcoin would be the ultimate alternative currency, governments years ago would have done everything to ban the crap out of it. No mass currency usage = freedom for Bitcoin to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
As the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency frenzy continues with more and more involvement by the world populace, where do you see Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the next ten years?

I just made a thread the other day making a $10,000,000 prediction in 10 years:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41007694

It could be that we have to wait until 2030 but things should start shaping up in 2028 to see massive figures, and we would also should have getting rid of most of the scamcoins so Bitcoin would get all their marketcaps and absorb it making the price higher.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I think they will be everywhere: in shops, banks and even hospitals, I can not imagine my future without bitcoin

This is surely what every crypto lover is pushing for. We want cryptocurrencies to be means of exchange everywhere in the world and every sectors.
Activity: 154
Activity: 18
BTC hit 1M$ in the future, i think it. May be 2025 Grin
Activity: 59
Pages:
Jump to: