Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 12370 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Basically, I postpone my money from bitcoin to buy a house and only spend a small portion of the expenses of the family
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Personally, I do not spend my profits, but I try to invest in projects that can bring even more income!
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I'm not spending money i've got rim bitcoin because i am saving for new car. But if necessary i can buy food or something useful, never spending money on useless stuff.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
Most of my income in crypto i try to keep and wait for better price and try t find good ICO with good background i try this way to. From time to time i cash out some of coin to my bank account when i short of cash but that is now rarely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
earn money from btc and reinvest in other coins
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
I'm really not spending my bitcoin, because i want to hold it a bit more longer. I want to exchange my bitcoin at a very high value. But if I will i want to own a business so i have additional source of income. Also saving for the future and for emergency purposes. And maybe I can help my family in financial problems.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
Totally I am not into so much spending of my Bitcoin because I have other sources of money so instead of spending it, I just hold it into my virtual wallet and just patiently waiting for it to obtain pump. Well, sometimes I have been using it just for emergency or for those things that are already needed to be met which is too expensive for my other source to afford. Since I have my money in Bitcoin, I am using it to purchase those things. I am also spending it to investments to evenly make my money grow.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
With my money received from crypto, I generally pay my bills. at some point the work with crypto has become for me the main and now practically all my money I earn here.
Activity: 176
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

By earning profit in bitcoin, I bought some of my wants like shoes to add up in my collections. And also upgrade my smartphone but not that much.
Last not but not the least, give my parents money to at least pay back some of their hardships to fill all my needs and wants since i was born.
I myself not using bitcoin profit directly for buying stuffs, but first i convert the money into bitcoin and after that i use it to buy stuffs and fulfill my daily needs. In fact it has given me a very strong financial support as now i can fulfill all my need that i do not think were possible from my day job  online, i would like to continue making money from bitcoin trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO

By earning profit in bitcoin, I bought some of my wants like shoes to add up in my collections. And also upgrade my smartphone but not that much.
Last not but not the least, give my parents money to at least pay back some of their hardships to fill all my needs and wants since i was born.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Sometimes i spend my money to treat my friends in some restaurant and the half is for my mom because we need money to pay our bills and debts but actually i dont spend so much money because i love holding it to get more money in the future.
That is very good, although i want to use bitcoin for different purposes in my area, but unfortunately in my area we do not have such facilities to use bitcoin for shopping or for paying bitcoin, but in future we can hope that we will also use bitcoin for shopping not only online but can also use it in our local shops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

I spend it of course.  I am spending my money most of the time to help my parents because they are too old now and can't work anymore.  My income with btc help me to provide some of their needs.
Activity: 300
As well as the majority present here spend on payment of accounts and expenses of the family, and also on ivevestirovanie in other coins
Activity: 49
First my self needed,second is to my family third is savings bank.I wanna be wise because money is hard to get.i do not spend much money in wasting things.Important is I have a budget for my meal everyday.
Activity: 362
I'll put up a start up business, i'm very bullish in technology and that's why we are here to gather information and sharing ideas. In bitcoin we can buy things that we are wanted and needed and i want to spend my money to help people in need especially my love ones because i myself know that i'm going to be a billionaire just like you.
Activity: 224
I usually spend my money for my family, like buying everyday needs and paying bills. But I dont spend much because I also do savings for the future of my kids. I dont buy any irrelevant things for my self but I love to buy stuff for my kids because they are my priority.
Activity: 84
I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
That's hilarious, we have actually the same hobbies which is eating. But i also spend my money from bitcoin to help my family in their business, and suppot also my siblings in their studies. Aside from that, i also buy the things that i want which is clothes.
Activity: 7
Since I was encountering the picking up part that bitcoin was as a rule decent to me in giving a wage to support my necessities and needs, I normally used to spend my bitcoins into things that will fulfill my longings or needs that I can't manage the cost of when I was still not into bitcoin. Since I am picking up a pay with bitcoin, I wager to spend for those things and furthermore has a section for it to be put something aside for good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
About this, I'm always expect that I can spending bitcoin directly without having to cash it first and then buy something that I want.
At this time and so on.., maybe I rarely spending my bitcoin income, I'll focusing it as a personal savings which will be very helpful to meet my needs in the future (after getting married). Grin
I wish that this happens in the near future and we don’t have to cash out the money from the crypto to spend it anywhere, until then it is one of the most demoralizing factor for the investors and the one of the major reasons for keeping the people away from the crypto currency. I am hopeful that just like Mexico, other countries will bring some legislations on this crypto to make it legalise and take the society towards a real cashless society.
Activity: 37
I spend my money from bitcoin in important things and i spend it for my daily needs and to support my family needs.I spend my money to fix and rennovate my house because i want my family to have a better home.
This is good and it will be better if you will invest some of the money for the profit, then you will not be worry about the future while spending the money today, as if I am spending my money with bitcoin to make my family happy then at the same time I am trying to invest more money to bitcoin so that I will not be worry about future investment. I use to buy online goods and I save it for the long time as well.
Pages:
Jump to: