Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 12370 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 71
the money I get from the bitcoin I spend to support my family's life like daily needs and school fees for my child
Being a student, I spend my money in studies, by buying some materials that will help me in my studies, by using it in different way. I also spending money for myself. I already bought some gadgets and things that i want in able for me to relax myself during siesta time. And lastly, Im also investing it in a Bank that will also help myself in gaining money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
well I spend my bitcoin for my daily needs and also my family needs of course, and I'm trying to save my other bitcoin to buy a new laptop or gaming computer.
Saving bitcoin for the purpose of buying a laptop, that makes me feel you are wasting your bitcoin because bitcoin is becoming more expensive each year, spending it on purposes like this, it is not advisable, you should save bitcoin for larger purposes. It may be that you will build a shop, a company, in short, you need a solid career, after everything becomes stable, you can use your earned money to buy a computer or whatever you want, it would be more reasonable, money is not easy to earn, you should use it in a smarter way
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
well I spend my bitcoin for my daily needs and also my family needs of course, and I'm trying to save my other bitcoin to buy a new laptop or gaming computer.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
I don't spend my money from bitcoin, I will save it, because I want to buy a new car, audi A6 is my dream.

Since it is my first signature campaign,  I will not spend it yet all my earnings,  I just stored it in my wallet then maybe in the event that I need money then that's  the time I will convert it into fiat currencies,  but I will not withdraw it all,  I still need to leave at least 40 percent for future investment  Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
As of now, my investment in Bitcoin is still low so I don't spend it on something. I still continue to put in more money on it so that it can generate passive income in the future.
Activity: 197
For now I’m not spending bitcoin because I’m holding it. I’m waiting for it to grow like any others people here. And I also convert it into fiat to give it to my parents for the everyday needs in the house.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
I had receive many tokens since i participated in this crypto world. At first i usually spend my bitcoin income to all my financial needs at home but now, i controlled my money and hold bitcoin for the future. I only spend only for important needs. Because saving money is important also so that you can hold more bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 154
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

If I earn in bitcoin i spend it for my families future.Surely for my children.I  will invest in eduactional plan.Atlest I can assurento them that no matter what happened in bitcoin in the future my childrens education is secured.Ofcourse invest and have some bussiness.
Activity: 308
Actually I used my money on my business I put an additional capital to improve my profession.I shared my money to my relatives who barely needs my assistance. I reserve something for my children's future and for emergency. We don't know when the danger strikes to our life,so better if we are prepared.In the coming years our needs are extensive because of the highe-price basic needs so be optimistic.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I would reinvest more within this crypto industry, not bitcoin but buying other potential alts for more profits, for physical goods i would seriously go for expensive assets like cars, rigs or house if i could afford to.
Activity: 79
the money I get from the bitcoin I spend to support my family's life like daily needs and school fees for my child
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
About this, I'm always expect that I can spending bitcoin directly without having to cash it first and then buy something that I want.
At this time and so on.., maybe I rarely spending my bitcoin income, I'll focusing it as a personal savings which will be very helpful to meet my needs in the future (after getting married). Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
I usually spend my bitcoin of course in buying things I want and things that I need like primary needs and other things to be bought. I like to work hard in bitcoin because of the things I want to buy, things I want to get and placed I wany to go to. Many people nowadyas also do it because it is their primary reason of earning it.
Activity: 308

Personally, I do not spend, but reinvest in the crypto industry, and not in bitcoin himself, buying other potential altos (which will give in the future X2, X3) to get even more profit
Activity: 119

Bitcoin has really proven to be this generation secondary source of income, in the sense that bitcoin has given us to the opportunity to make extra income a side the money we get from our regular job.
So the most way we spend our bitcoin is to use it to support our financial life and develop our skills in trading like using bitcoin to buy software that we use for trading and mining also.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
Wow nice. Im hoping to be profitable in here same with you and others who had enjoy their earnings in bitcoin. As im a newbie I need to work hard for my success.
Activity: 81
Im using my money from bitcoin in buying the clothes that I want to ahve and by buying foods to survive everyday
Activity: 518
For now my money from bitcoin was in the bank because i have planned to buy a land and build my own house for my future, maybe in a few years from now my dream will be granted through bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Basically, I will spend the money I got from Bitcoin in our daily basic needs like foods, clothing and shelter. Part of it will be use to start a small business, educational plan for my children and health insurances for my family. And the rest of it will be invested in the bank as savings for my family's future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I am not spending my bitcoin yet. I just started using bitcoin and not yet earning that much but through patience and will, someday i can earn more. I do not have plans yet. But i want to just earn bitcoin and invest it again for it to grow more.
Keep getting more bitcoins and always have patience in working for bitcoin because the struggle is always there especially if you are just getting started but if you will do a good work and if you have determination then you can reach to the times that you will not worry for earning bitcoins because you know the best thing and you don't need to worry for growing it because you already know what is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: