Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 12370 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
right now i try ot to spend it because the value of it will increase, regarding shops and so on if i remember right couple of months ago i saw a list of online retailers who accept cryptocurrency for their products, and there was quite a few.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
FAMILY, NEEDS!
I Still remember when i was able to sell a coin worth almost 1 bitcoin which gave me a lot of money.
well honestly that was the biggest stake i ever had in having months of bounties.
i spend that part of bitcoin into having a reunion with my clan with my own money,
God is really good it was a 3 days 2 nights trip but on the 2nd day, i just take a look on my wallet.
that 1200 USD was just gone. initially i widthraw some from my 4500 USD yet before the event finish and withdrew a lot of money on my wallet i just saw it becomming at 4700 USD. look at that.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
 I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.and also I donate to others and rebuild my house.and now im beginning to build my small business like mini grocery.

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
I spend bitcoin profit on buying jeans, gadgets, and so on, besides I can buying a new iPhone to my girl friend so make she gets loves me more, I hope this year the price can reach $ 50k so I can buying an apartment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
Honestly, I am not spending it yet. I just save it in my pocket until it reach 30k. I am planning to buy camera and make it as a business so that the money I got from btc will earn and multiply. But of course, sometimes I spend my money in some food trips since I am food lover haha.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Some times I spend my bitcoin to buy stuff I like like jeans, jackets and motorcycle accessories, I'm happy because with bitcoin then we can get big profit, but if calculated then I still lose because I invest about $ 4500 in last December the price is $ 16,000 and now the bitcoin price is not more than $ 7000.
Activity: 84
I will exchange the bitcoin in the exchanger first and then after it exchanged with the original currency. Then it can only be spent
Activity: 251
Merit: 2

Spending money profit from bitcoin for me it's same as normal daily uses because as of now my money earnings from bitcoin is not so big because of a problem of Bitcoin Price Value. and also I'm a new member here in bitcoin we all know that new member of bitcoin here is not too much earning of token  it has limited rewards for new members.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
The first time I spend money from bitcoin is to buy the latest android for $ 750, and I think this is a very special thing, in addition to buying the latest android I also buy some other gadgets and I hope prices continue to rise so I can buy a new car in this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I'm in the cryptocurrency world not for a long time. And the money that has earned from bounty invested in other projects. But now I think I'll be 30% withdraw in fiat, because it is very hard see how money melt and melt.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
For me I will spend my money from bitcoin buy buying a house and then I have a plan to give to my parents so that they can start their own mini store business soon.
Good idea, i also want to buy a house from work in bitcoin. for the first my target only that, if later i can bought a house, i want to open a business loundry because that prospect is good
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
For me I will spend my money from bitcoin buy buying a house and then I have a plan to give to my parents so that they can start their own mini store business soon.

Exactly what I have in my mind but minus the store. I just want to give my parents a more comforting home. They have jobs but they are still sending me and my siblings to school so it's going to be hard for both of them. More comforting home is the least I can give them.
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

Mostly from the things I need. The basic needs of a person. Most of it goes to my school expenses and the rest are spent for my personal needs. My wants can be next but I have things that I dedicate my money on. I save my money very well because I have things in mind and I plan to buy them/spend them for my personal satisfaction.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Unfortunately if I have never sold bitcoin to fiat, I started buying bitcoin since a year ago when the price was $ 3800, I was thinking of selling when the month of December that price reached more than $ 15,000 but I cancel because I'm sure the price will continue to rise, precisely at that price I bought again.

Same here! I have never sold my bitcoin. I believe things are just going to start up and selling now would be foolish. Invest and go long!
Activity: 586
Unfortunately if I have never sold bitcoin to fiat, I started buying bitcoin since a year ago when the price was $ 3800, I was thinking of selling when the month of December that price reached more than $ 15,000 but I cancel because I'm sure the price will continue to rise, precisely at that price I bought again.
Activity: 264
Activity: 504
some spend as much as most on the small expenses of the family, and the rest I will breguet for major purchases
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I'm trying to not spend any of my money from bitcoin, since I'm mining, lil part of my earning going on electryicty bills, then all, what left I split 50/50 and then 25/25 and 50. With 50% of my earnings from mining, I'm reinvesting (buying more miners), and with other 50% (25% of it I leave in bitcoins and hold and on anther part I'm buying different altcoins or investing in ICOs).
Activity: 28
Right now I'm really on saving my bitcoin for my future purpose in life and not to spend it for like some gadgets.  I am into holding my Bitcoin for a long period of time
Activity: 294
I didn't spend anything yet i just save it in order to buy expensive things. I am also planning to invest in altcoins so thats why i also save it. Everyone wants to get rich from bitcoins.

But if you spend your profit in a day you will not come far.

Absolutely agree with you man. It is not regular 8 hrs. work, so you can provide for yourself in another way, then this. So it means there is no need to take money off crypto at all. Just work with them.
Pages:
Jump to: