Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 12370 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I use the money I get from here to pay the monthly bills and use the rest for pre sale investments and do some trading on altcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
all my bitcoin income is spent on my study and helping my parents even though I do not get the bitcoin so much that it's enough to meet my education and help with my family.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
I only get some for needs nd for emergencies. I would rather save and wait to gain specially when it recovers. Wait until my investments doubles or triples.
Activity: 252
I never use my bitcoin money, although I have a lot of bitcoin, but I do not need it, and I will continue to have great potential with bitcoin, as I will more easily make money in the next few years, so I will use a long time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The other day received the first reward for the work and I really liked it, and if it continues to be so, then my plans are very big. But for now I will work hard to multiply my income.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
Their are a lot of things to spend your money. But first you think first your future not only todat. Because grace sometimes can come to your life so give more importance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
when i start earning some money from cryptocurrency. i just budget it from my daily needs.
and spare some of them to be store in the ATM so i can easily get my money.
then i think if i earn again im planning to buy a good smart phone .
Activity: 98

I am still not earning here but my future money that I will gain here will be spend for my tuition fees and future expenses to help me in my studies.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I spends my earning via Bitcoin and crypto currency in general on my day to day expenses such as paying bills purchase of goods and services though not in Bitcoin directly but have to convert it to our local currency.
Yes, we need to do that in order to spend our profit from bitcoin but i think that in the future we will be able to spend our bitcoin directly to buy things or to spend it to the items and other stuffs that we want to buy by using bitcoin. More and more countries are noticing bitcoin so it will be very possible for bitcoin to be a legal mode of payment.
Activity: 372
I spend my bitcoin to some investment since i starting here in forum I decide to invest my fiat to bitcoin because I know that it will give me a profit and I also spend my bitcoin to buy something I want.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I spends my earning via Bitcoin and crypto currency in general on my day to day expenses such as paying bills purchase of goods and services though not in Bitcoin directly but have to convert it to our local currency.
Activity: 364

I usually spend my money that I have gained in bitcoin in pursuing my dreams in life.  I paid my tuitions and I provide my own allowances because of bitcoin and other than that I also spend my money in providing the necessities of my my family which is the reason why I entered bitcoin world.
Activity: 118
I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.

I spend my money from bitcoin to invest more . To achieve my goals in life . Build my dream house, dream car and travel abroad. Then , i will ask my mother to retire from work and live confortably.
Activity: 89
If I earn enough  money for bitcoin I like to buy house and lot and get some business.
a very good goal, I also think the same thing, if bitcoin in legalkan in indonesia hence this will be very easy to do transaction
Activity: 119
If I earn enough  money for bitcoin I like to buy house and lot and get some business.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Well it usually depends on the season but most of the time, I spend my bitcoin for investments and necessary needs. I don't spend that much for luxurious stuffs and I always avoid getting into temptation of spending my money for temporary things. Anything is possible here so it would be a good thing if I have money stored in case some unfortunate events happen here in bitcoin.
Activity: 150
I know the bitcoin since June 2017 then investing in bitcoin and in December I gain a lot of advantages, from the advantages I use to meet the economic needs of my family ...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I usually i spend my money from bitcoin in my family needs everyday, and paying tuition fee for my brother and sister because my father is lossing his job for a while and the rest of my money goes into the bank for my future.

As for me, I do not do it as I think that I have not earned enough to start spending the money. Additionally, now this is the period where it is better to calm down and do not be so active on the market.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
I usually earn my Bitcoin though signature campaign job. And from bitcoin mining. So i spend my money wisely which i earn through Bitcoin. Mainly i spend my money to buy daily needs like cloth, food, etc. I am middle class boy so i used major part of Bitcoin income for my tuition fees and for other collage related stuff. For online shopping most o the time i use bitcoin.  I brought a new bike for me and my Bitcoin saving helped me  for this. Like this bitcoin help me to fulfill my dream since the day i started it.  Smiley
Activity: 65
i will spend it for my family esp to my kids for their future.
Pages:
Jump to: