Pages:
Author

Topic: Where else should I travel? - page 2. (Read 986 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 08, 2020, 05:39:23 AM
yooo this is such a cool piece. Collecting sand from around the globe. Maybe try collecting some in Maldives? I heard their sand is as clear as snow.
copper member
September 07, 2020, 04:26:29 PM
must visit Skardu(Pakistan) one time in life, there are two reasons behind it, first is the people are too much good, they will give us too much respect and have great hospitality, and the second thing this there are a lot of places we we can go like k2, deosai
copper member
September 07, 2020, 03:40:01 PM
Nice collection.
And what I have noticed is that, sand from all countries is almost different.
Anyways Come here in Pakistan, you will love my Country.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
September 02, 2020, 05:31:50 AM
With the corona numbers still being so high I am not sure if it's the best time to travel. How about just traveling in your own country? There will be probably places you never visited before. Travelling somewhere close to home also avoids using planes or trains, you can just go with our own car. The risks of infecting yourself or your family with corona is much lower. Also the risk of spreading a potential infection across borders is not there.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 02, 2020, 05:21:24 AM
You should go to the Philippines. There are lots of underrated places there. The beaches are nice. I highly recommend it. People are friendly too..
Hospitality is really Indeed and the Places can be line as world class ,specially the beaches and Islands.

From Boracay ,El Nido and Panglao Island.

Have you been in the Philippines? I have eaten what they called "balot". It's delicious.

Boracay right now is now very commercialized. I suggest visiting other places which are not well known to public.
Actually Boracay is now being rehabilitated and having strict rules to prevent abused like what happen in the past,I am lucky to be one of the few people to come visit Boracay right after the rehabilitation and i am telling you now that the place become paradise again.

Balot is one Best Beermate but be aware of your Blood pressure because surely you will be in damage as this has high cholesterol and fats.

Activity: 14
September 02, 2020, 01:35:34 AM
You should go to the Philippines. There are lots of underrated places there. The beaches are nice. I highly recommend it. People are friendly too..
Hospitality is really Indeed and the Places can be line as world class ,specially the beaches and Islands.

Have you been in the Philippines? I have eaten what they called "balot". It's delicious.

Boracay right now is now very commercialized. I suggest visiting other places which are not well known to public.
Activity: 8
September 01, 2020, 11:03:10 PM
I would say Hawaii it was fun when I was there but it is a bit hot if you can't handle the heat I would not recommend you going there Grin
Activity: 8
September 01, 2020, 10:47:36 PM
I would say Hawaii it was fun when I was there but it is a bit hot Smiley
September 01, 2020, 08:10:24 AM

Activity: 14
September 01, 2020, 06:57:20 AM
Activity: 2
August 31, 2020, 07:24:23 AM
Ever considered travelling to China? We are all safe now as the number of domestic COVID-19 cases has dropped to zero these days.

If you visit Sanya, Hainan province, there is a lot of sand for you to collect and strong sunshine to get tanned. Also there are chances for you to learn a few Chinese words if interested.

I am not suggesting you to come now, as there will still be some quarantine in place for inbound visitors. But you can consider that in a few months, I think. A lot to see/experience.
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
August 29, 2020, 10:23:39 AM
Have you visited Dubai? I heard there are a lot of fancy places in it, I would like to see it myself too.
Activity: 38
August 12, 2020, 10:22:06 AM

When everything goes back to normal, try to travel in Asia. Here are some of my recommendations:
1. Palawan, Philipppines - considered as the most beautiful island in the world. It has alot of wonderful beaches, famous underground river, lagoons and lakes, and amazing views.
2. Philippines- being an archipelago, it offers alot of tourist attraction and every island and places have their own uniqueness. A bucketlist worth it place, really.
3. Maldives- outstanding beaches and hotels. Good for your sand collections.
4. Indonesia- beaches and other attractions
5. Thailand- beaches and other attractions
6. Japan
7. South Korea
July 13, 2020, 05:50:26 AM
Southeast Asia has beautiful tropical countries...
some western tourists that I know always take a tour to Southeast Asia they are not only in one country. landing in Thailand then flying to the Philippines then to Indonesia then returning via Singapore is an experience that will not be forgotten.
Not only about those you mentioned but also about the Hospitality of countries from this region.

And put into account the cheapest way for travelling in this countries where the Food is extra ordinary but very cheap,we can check all of those in travel and tour shows proving South East Asian country is one of the best to go with.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
July 13, 2020, 04:56:13 AM
You should try japan, i wish i could visit their country because im so amazed in their traditions and cultures. I want to wear kimino and eat unlimited ramen and sushi. Also want to take a dip on their hot spring to relax.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
July 13, 2020, 04:51:05 AM
Iceland is a home away from home.

Man this is one of dream destinations, specially the region of the westfjords! suit yourself!
https://www.followmeaway.com/westfjords-iceland/
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
July 13, 2020, 01:04:27 AM
some western tourists that I know always take a tour to Southeast Asia they are not only in one country. landing in Thailand then flying to the Philippines then to Indonesia then returning via Singapore is an experience that will not be forgotten.
Agree south east asia is one of the best.

You should try  Philippines, Tourist love to visit in that country there are 7,641 island you should try to experience. All filipino speak english and you don't have to worry talking to them because their are friendly.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
July 11, 2020, 11:55:18 AM
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
July 10, 2020, 08:36:04 AM
Beautiful world of books.
Activity: 66
July 10, 2020, 08:21:44 AM
Étretat, Normandy, France. Enjoy the la Manche view and beautiful French culture Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: