Pages:
Author

Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading? - page 27. (Read 30052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 16, 2017, 05:23:02 PM
Learn first trading in general...then you can trade bitcoin because trade principle is always the same.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
January 16, 2017, 03:58:10 PM
If you start to search about how to start bitcoin trading you can find lots of sources that can be helpful for you to understand basics of bitcoin trading.
Here on forum and youtube channels. A lot.
However you have to learn yourself when to buy and when to sell which you can decide or predict on keeping eye on recent crypto related news and events, for which you can check regularly online sources.

Good luck!
you are right that you can search about trading through internet because there is good knowledge you will get on internet and i think trading is much more easy you can buy any trusted coin with low price and then hold for high price when price go to high value then sell it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
January 16, 2017, 12:54:36 PM
If you want to learn the trade bitcoin I think you can simply browse this forum. There are many traders who have already started trading in advance and some of them share their experiences. This forum is very good for you to learn the trade. Or you can learn from Youtube, there are many tips out there to start trade bitcoin. Good luck, friend Wink
Thanks, friend, Thanks for commenting here. Regularly I am browsing this forum. And, Really I learned something better. But I want to learn more. For that, Will you please give me some link or Ideas? If you have any kinds of information about Bitcoin Trading so, please share with me. Best of luck friend  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
January 16, 2017, 12:47:10 PM
are you looking for crypto trading or only bitcoin trading?

You can actually googled it and most of the articles, go through it, you will learn something there.

Once you have the knowledge, get on to the platform, even you make loses, at least you get experience so you don't encounter the same mistake again Smiley

Good luck
Actually, I am looking information about Bitcoin Trading. Would you give me some link or information about it? If you do, Please give me some links of other information. Thanks for commenting here.
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
January 15, 2017, 06:57:39 PM
here is a link for bitcoin futures trading :

http://okcoin-tutorial-begginers-guide.blogspot.de/
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
January 15, 2017, 06:20:49 PM
If you start to search about how to start bitcoin trading you can find lots of sources that can be helpful for you to understand basics of bitcoin trading.
Here on forum and youtube channels. A lot.
However you have to learn yourself when to buy and when to sell which you can decide or predict on keeping eye on recent crypto related news and events, for which you can check regularly online sources.

Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 15, 2017, 06:05:14 PM
youtube can be our place to learning trading as we know that many lesson of trading that we can found and there are many pro trader that share their experience and telling us how to do trading with right. beside watching a video in youtube, you need also to read the article because the article can give another knowledge to us that might be useful for us.
You got any specific video that covers all the basics of bitcoin trading, I tried many times but most of the videos are on forex trading or about some technical tools. I guess videos especially for bitcoin tradings are very rare.

Bitfinex offers demo trading. You can start learning with it by mock trading.
There are a lot of guides out there that can help you get started in trading with bitcoin you just have to find the right now, and let me that you have try for yourself in order to learn, does not matter if you win or lose the most important is that you try in order to develop your own strategy.
yes and you can also get help from an expert person who is using bitcoin for a long. time. i think you can also get so valuable information about bitcoin trading using internet. you can also get the help of social media where people mostly discuss about bitcoin .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
January 15, 2017, 03:00:26 PM
youtube can be our place to learning trading as we know that many lesson of trading that we can found and there are many pro trader that share their experience and telling us how to do trading with right. beside watching a video in youtube, you need also to read the article because the article can give another knowledge to us that might be useful for us.
You got any specific video that covers all the basics of bitcoin trading, I tried many times but most of the videos are on forex trading or about some technical tools. I guess videos especially for bitcoin tradings are very rare.

There are a lot of guides out there that can help you get started in trading with bitcoin you just have to find the right now, and let me that you have try for yourself in order to learn, does not matter if you win or lose the most important is that you try in order to develop your own strategy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 15, 2017, 11:18:13 AM
You can surf the net and find many useful websites about trading.You can also find tutorial videos in you tube.Just learn basics of trading before any start. Bitcoins are bought mostly as long term investment and Altcoins are bought for gaining profits in short term trading and day trading.Learn Learn Learn before investing and start trading with a minimum investment which you afford even if you loose. Best of Luck.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2017, 10:33:57 AM
There are several ways if you really want to learn trading, actually you open bitcointalk.org most often about in the trading. Or you can proceed to you tube to see the actual demo or explanation of the person so you can easily get what you want.
Yeah right, here very much information about trading so that it can find the desired information with ease. But I think it would be better if immediately try to trade with small amounts. It will make a better understanding of trade gradually, and I'm sure will be able to learn the trade well. The most important thing must have a purpose and targets in the trade.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2017, 07:44:02 AM
you can see information about trading in this forum. Here a lot of posts that discuss trading, in addition you can also make sharing information with other users. bitcointalk is the best place to learn all about bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 15, 2017, 07:32:29 AM
There are several ways if you really want to learn trading, actually you open bitcointalk.org most often about in the trading. Or you can proceed to you tube to see the actual demo or explanation of the person so you can easily get what you want.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
January 14, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

YouTube is good media, I've learned trading there, usually I research to some trading forum, there are people who sharing their trading experience (mostly forex forum, usually talking about crypto, but not often), and mostly they uploaded their tutorial to YouTube.

Actually if you know banking distribution and trend works, and ever tried trading forex before, I think it will make easy to trading bitcoin, no it's not related to forex itself, but the banking distribution and trend itself.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 14, 2017, 12:19:30 AM

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 13, 2017, 11:02:00 PM
Simply try to search someone here on the forum that can learn it you, there is most likely someone that will help you on skype as example.
i think you can also get some help from yotube and some other google sites, you can also learn about trading by investing small amount in trading alt coin, and when become expert in trading then you can invest a good amount in trading bitcoin.

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
January 13, 2017, 10:52:00 PM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

Hey dude may be I can give some sources that I've been found in google search.
This source will introduce you what is bitcoin trading and how to start
https://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://www.weusecoins.com/bitcoin-trading/&ei=ojtepgJc&lc=id-ID&s=1&m=700&host=www.google.co.id&ts=1484361879&sig=AF9NedmriJ9thfjXsEfej8o1NeIVtUMFQQ

And this will teach you and let you know about day trading
http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=http://bitcoindaytrading.net/&ei=xmrKs0DY&lc=id-ID&s=1&m=700&host=www.google.co.id&ts=1484361879&sig=AF9Nedms0-TgDGFtagteTq_-D8mdZQeeIQ
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 13, 2017, 10:41:15 PM
You could take the most expensive trading courses taught by the most prestigious teachers, but I have no doubt that the most efficient way to learn this hard business is through experience. I am convinced that the trial and error method performs better than all theoretical trading books put together.

Many traders around me that have started to trade since 2013 they learn trading by autodidact and learn from experience also their fault. It is so effective ways. But don't feel gratuitous if you get loss in trading. You need so many good and bad news to support your trading activities.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 13, 2017, 07:58:06 PM
You could take the most expensive trading courses taught by the most prestigious teachers, but I have no doubt that the most efficient way to learn this hard business is through experience. I am convinced that the trial and error method performs better than all theoretical trading books put together.
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
January 13, 2017, 06:30:40 PM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

You can just stay home, and sit in a chair, don't need to be anywhere specific.
Oh and read the forum, when your done - you will know all about BTC trading (study the meme's for bonus trading skill points).

Good luck.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2017, 06:16:12 PM
Simply try to search someone here on the forum that can learn it you, there is most likely someone that will help you on skype as example.
i think you can also get some help from yotube and some other google sites, you can also learn about trading by investing small amount in trading alt coin, and when become expert in trading then you can invest a good amount in trading bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: