Pages:
Author

Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading? - page 31. (Read 30052 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 20, 2016, 04:34:24 AM
there are many ways in which one can learn about bitcoin perhaps you came around some one who is into it for a long time he or she can put you through on the basic of bitcoin trading so in that way you can also learn or one can also learn about it through media service that another way to learn fast.   

Good idea , someone who have many experiences and knowledge about bitcoin can explain us to become more good trader, we can learn by that way. But there is must a obstacles that not everyone that have skill in trading want to share his/her knowledge and experience to us, it is depending by personality every people.
Internet can help us a little if that way is fail.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
December 20, 2016, 04:22:11 AM
actually trading cryptocurrencies in general are in my opinion unique ways of trading and are a lot different than other markets.
Yes trading cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin is completely different from other type of trading as I have experience in commodity and Forex trading markets. We never need to hurry up while trading bitcoins and we will always have option to hold it for long period which is usually not available with other type of trading.

So, there is no special type of training or course needed for learning bitcoin trading. You can start trading in an investment way itself.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
December 20, 2016, 02:38:17 AM
Bitcoin trading is too much easy you can follow this formula ( Buy Bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price ) i also buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it until increase its price to higher when price go to higher value then i sell it with high price and get a big profit from bitcoin trading.

Bitcoin trading is such an easy job to do when compared to other trading, Because the only thing here is you have to wait patiently when your turn comes. Where is in other trading you need to learn many skills like marginal trading etc and also you need to learn what are the market strategies when to buy and when to sell. You need to follow lot of graph before proceeding.
Bitcoin trading isn't as easy as you seem to think as you need to build your experience by doing years worth of trading in a very hostile market.

It's indeed very easy to just randomly buy at a certain price and then wait for the price to go up where after that you secure profits.

But that's more gambling rather than actual doing serious trading. These people end up losing everything at some point as luck isn't something that will continue to help you.

actually trading cryptocurrencies in general are in my opinion unique ways of trading and are a lot different than other markets. i wouldn't call it easier or harder than others but it is a lot easier sometimes to predict the direction of bitcoin and even sometimes some of the altcoins that it is to predict the direction of the bigger markets. but also bigger markets are following more logical rules than bitcoin hence the hard part i mentioned.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
December 19, 2016, 08:14:58 AM
Bitcoin trading is too much easy you can follow this formula ( Buy Bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price ) i also buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it until increase its price to higher when price go to higher value then i sell it with high price and get a big profit from bitcoin trading.

Bitcoin trading is such an easy job to do when compared to other trading, Because the only thing here is you have to wait patiently when your turn comes. Where is in other trading you need to learn many skills like marginal trading etc and also you need to learn what are the market strategies when to buy and when to sell. You need to follow lot of graph before proceeding.
Bitcoin trading isn't as easy as you seem to think as you need to build your experience by doing years worth of trading in a very hostile market.

It's indeed very easy to just randomly buy at a certain price and then wait for the price to go up where after that you secure profits.

But that's more gambling rather than actual doing serious trading. These people end up losing everything at some point as luck isn't something that will continue to help you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
December 19, 2016, 05:34:32 AM

Activity: 1092
December 19, 2016, 03:44:31 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

Logically , the first rule is "sell high , buy low" . If you want to invest in BTC only then you should only buy and hold for long term , note that It takes long time in order to gain profits in that case.
If you want to get involved with BTC/Alts trading then you could invest in ICOs , most of the time (when It's a serious project) , the price should be x2 or x3 .

This is basically right, since that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable because of the fluctuation happening for me the best option we can while we hold our bitcoin, I think it is very nice to do to invest for the meantime in another coin which is altcoin for us to grow our bitcoin quickly.
Activity: 410
Merit: 257
December 12, 2016, 07:15:16 PM
Actually I am looking for someone to help me like that as some of my friends who are doing trading as their profession are too busy so they do not have enough time to guide me. Now I am learning from my own experience by doing small trades with the small capital.

I'm interested in writing bots for cryptocoin trading. If you are interested in a collaboration, it would be cool to let me know, so we can figure out more details.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 12, 2016, 04:09:59 PM
i agree with you that trading is very easy i also a trader of bitcoin and buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price and i get a good profit from bitcoin trading and bitcoin trading is very much safe and secure investment and i never faced to risk with trading of bitcoin .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 12, 2016, 03:18:02 PM
there are many ways in which one can learn about bitcoin perhaps you came around some one who is into it for a long time he or she can put you through on the basic of bitcoin trading so in that way you can also learn or one can also learn about it through media service that another way to learn fast.   
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
December 12, 2016, 01:44:40 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 12, 2016, 11:58:13 AM
There is really not much difference between bitcoin trading to any other trading per se. The most important thing to learn first before trading are the basics like how to buy and sell, what is stop loss and take profit then which trade broker is the most suited for you, etc. etc. Also there are a ton of video tutorials on YouTube that might help you as well.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 12, 2016, 05:46:09 AM
There isn't a specific place, journal, library or encyclopedia where all the knowledge of trading is kept. You'd have to be dynamic in your ways of trying to attain trading skills/knowledge. You can start with articles on Google to trading charts by exchanges through to practical ways by registering demo accounts to trade for some time. In a nutshell just keep reading from different sources and practice with meta 4 demo accounts and you should be okay in about 3 months, just don't rely on one source. Hope this helps
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2016, 05:43:09 AM
Bitcoin trading is very simple to say sell high and buy low but you need to wait many years to sell at high value. Trading is written in words but only looser can learn about trading. If you are ready to loose money than it won't be hard to learn, because some time your predictions won't be accurate and you will loose at phase. So you need to prepare for that after many time failing but definitely you will become good trader one day and you will earn all your lost money also.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 05:12:00 AM
Trading is a good way to have more bitcoins or to double your bitcoins. First and foremost, i will know and understand how to trade, then i will collect more bitcoins so that i will start yo trade, lastly i will find some good sites where to trade my bitcoins. As i read some ideas in the forum, trading bitcoin is simple, compared to other financial instruments, bitcoin trading  has very little barrier to entry. SO i want to try it, sooner or later
Activity: 1092
December 12, 2016, 02:20:21 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Maybe you already read or have an idea about in bitcoin trading. Well, of course you need to know the thread section that will lead you at the proper site section or you may ask the member about thing that you wanna know.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 09, 2016, 08:38:04 PM
There are test trading accounts for forex trading so there has to be for bitcoin trading as well.
Use a little thing called google to seek it out. Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
December 09, 2016, 08:27:38 PM
Hello, everyone.

Maybe the best bitcoin trading is trade your bitcoin in altcoins this is the best one to increase your bitcoin. If you want to learn about bitcoin trading you must read and search it so that its easy to you how to trade bitcoin and earn money.
Activity: 882
December 09, 2016, 12:34:39 PM
Hello, everyone.

If you want to Get some knowledge about trading then I suggest you to search on YouTube about it or you can  found many other users in the forum who are expert in trading or you can find people on social media networks who can give you some information about trading.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
December 08, 2016, 12:07:11 AM
i think bitcoin trading is much more easy you should buy bitcoin with low price and then hold your bitcoin for few month for high price and when bitcoin price reach to higher value then you sell your bitcoin with high price and i hope you will get a good profit .

You can do self research first so that you will learn trading but most of all seek guidance to those who are old traders, they are the experts with that. For you to learn you must register to trading sites and practice trading with small amounts and be sure to read more and for your guidance in the techniques.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
December 07, 2016, 07:18:27 AM
You can find in google there are many blogs and many experts have explained step by step how make money with trading, Trading is not an easy job to learn in one day it will take time, in order to gain you need lose. I am not saying that you will loose but it will automatically happens.  Trading is a bit risky one.
Pages:
Jump to: