Pages:
Author

Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading? - page 8. (Read 30052 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

Not one book will teach you to sell well on the stock exchange. My advice to you is: find a practicing successful trader and go through his training. Yes, you will have to pay for this training. But in the end, the amount of tuition can be much less than the amount that you lose learning to trade yourself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 08:18:32 AM
Register on Bankera but it is a prototype exchange, they will give you a 100 btc to practice trading but you can't cash out them. Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 05, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Bitcoin trading and Trading in your countries local exchange or forex is not different so all the startegy on forex can also be applied on bitcoin. Just consult youtube or google cause it can help you a lot in terms of trading.

Yes its mostly all trading is the same by using technical and fundamental analysis but they have some different between them.
However, if trading cryptocurrency, we will not get margin call like in forex so we can hold it as long as we want and sell it whenever we want.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
March 05, 2018, 05:24:27 AM
There are a plenty of youtube videos on trading, you can watch these videos to learn to trade. At the same time, you can practice demo trading or real trading with a limited amount of money.

I think the best to Learning from a professional or expect on the field would be the coolest way to learn bitcoin trading because I believed that the way to teach somebody is person by person.  Similar on the schools. Trading is not an easy work to absorb in single day it will take a lot of period sometimes months, in order to gain you need lose. This type of work is try and error you should be patient and don’t be greedy. I hope that you can find someone will teach you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 05:14:46 AM
First you need to learn technical analysis from website like babypips. You shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose into trading, as trading is risky and a very small percentage of people have success doing it. Also, you are better of just hodling Bitcoin than trading it in the long run.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 05:11:40 AM
The best thing you can do is take a quality course in professional trading. You will learn all the important points, the necessary trading tools, etc. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and get answers about incomprehensible moments. This will be fast, effective and informative.
In my opinion, to collect information about trading on the Internet from unverified sources is at least incorrect and long.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 05, 2018, 05:09:51 AM
There are a plenty of youtube videos on trading, you can watch these videos to learn to trade. At the same time, you can practice demo trading or real trading with a limited amount of money.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 05:04:21 AM
Hello, everyone.

Bitcoin trading and Trading in your countries local exchange or forex is not different so all the startegy on forex can also be applied on bitcoin. Just consult youtube or google cause it can help you a lot in terms of trading.
Hi! If you want to learn bitcoin business, there are a lot of basic guides on this forum, you can read books, or watch videos on youtube about bitcoin, and all this will show you the real experience. of them, and from here you will step into bitcoin in the best way. Good luck to you.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 05, 2018, 04:14:17 AM
There are many sources for learning the basic foundation of trading and then slowly moving towards the Advanced core concepts of trading through the online internet using websites like Google.com, Youtube.com, Udemy.com. Apart from these sites, you can also search for local institute and schools where you can personally visit and join their schools or workshops something like Trade academy through which many students and people have mastered the art of trading within a year and today they are successful traders.
There are so many  ways to earn in bitcoin one of this is through trading process, I believe that we can really learn trading buy searching on the Google or maybe asking a question to those who are already expert on a trading feild. Maybe we should do basic trading also, for us to have experience on this feild and we can maybe do it in a fluent way someday.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 03:29:33 AM
You should learn the holding and selling principle of trading and for more information you may search here on bitcointalk, there were lota of forum contaning useful informantion taht you may used for trading, you may also do a research on internet you may also watch tutorial video and you may consult some trading expert' im sure they will give you an proper advice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 05, 2018, 03:27:32 AM
There are many sources for learning the basic foundation of trading and then slowly moving towards the Advanced core concepts of trading through the online internet using websites like Google.com, Youtube.com, Udemy.com. Apart from these sites, you can also search for local institute and schools where you can personally visit and join their schools or workshops something like Trade academy through which many students and people have mastered the art of trading within a year and today they are successful traders.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 02:15:22 AM
If you need to learn the trade in bitcoin, there are many tutorials and videos or basically browse in this forum more available on youtube for novices which will teach you the basics of bitcoin trading.some in the forum share their actual experiences and after watching many videos and reading advise. And after you got more tips and when you think you have enough knowledge start with a small amount first

Activity: 140
March 05, 2018, 02:01:28 AM
Hello, everyone.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 01:41:26 AM
Dont need to try and learn about this thing, or your life may end in disaster
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
March 05, 2018, 01:16:58 AM
Search on youtube for a reputated video and watch or follow their channel to learn more about trading.

There are a lot of website that you can learn trading on the different cryptocurrency like the bitcoin. This site https://www.udemy.com/ have a lot of 15 categories the you can learn there including the trading or you can search in google about trading. you can also learn about trading by investing slight quantity of fiat in trading your experiences will provide you to learn the trading because experiences is the best learning strategy you can figure out more details.
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
You should search in youtube  just tip learn how to trading many  good chanel show free vedeo  to learn trading (best time to buy and sell) and dont joind chanel telegram   because only will lie to you about what u will buy and sell becouse will dump you good luck
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 08:40:56 PM
Search on youtube for a reputated video and watch or follow their channel to learn more about trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 07:45:02 PM
Hello, everyone.

My suggestion to you is you have to set goals first for you to know what to achieve like if you have reached this certain amount, you're gonna withdraw or invest because you will know what and how reach the target. Second, just buy low and sell high as the basic and effective strategy and be patient to wait for the perfect timing. Third, you need to learn and understand the candle stick graph for you to have an idea on when is the best time to buy, hold or sell and keep yourself updated so you better to read the news about the forecast of Bitcoin and make plans out of it. Lastly, you may search in youtube because there are so many videos there on how to trade effectively. Goodluck and happy trading!
Activity: 238
March 04, 2018, 07:29:21 PM
Hello, everyone.

I think that when the internet is extremely popular and useful, you can study business from the internet. There are many famous and affluent people in this market who are open to classes and where you will have experiences and knowledge from them. I believe that if you study with experienced people, you will not only learn about technical analysis but also learn about the psychology of entering the trade.
Activity: 273
March 04, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
Hello, everyone.

We can see that there are now many people who run commercial classes, so you have to know who has the credibility and experience in this market and study. Learning will not only show you technical analytical skills but will also give you psycho-psychological skills, combined with information channels to make a trade plan.
Pages:
Jump to: