Pages:
Author

Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading? - page 11. (Read 30052 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
December 23, 2017, 10:46:51 AM
i see there are not much places in our community have a good quality to teach us how to trade propbaly, and so we have not much choices but learn by ourself by trading many times to get experiences, so the best solution is to learn trading from experiences, from loosing and winning bitcoin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 09:44:37 AM
bitcoin will change the planet, that's right. at some point everyone in the world uses bitcoin to transact, bitcon also change the mindset, lifestyle, and the destinyof those who perform i
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 12:52:22 AM
you can trade with small amount first, choose the top coin to be traded, and keep learning what you have in the market. indeed, longterm investment is better than trading in shortterm, keep practice your strategy and you will be able to learn what condition of loss or profit. keep learning in this forum as well.
Activity: 270
December 17, 2017, 12:14:01 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

Well this is to know as you had started this thread a year back to learn about bitcoin, Can u make an update here about your learning and experience ..
Activity: 138
December 17, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

You can see all the calls at my poloniex signal channel on telegram.

Join for more
https://t.me/poloniexsignalsforyou
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 16, 2017, 11:47:27 PM
We can learn thru reading in this forum, watching videos about trading and reading some blogs about trading from expert traders.
If your interest put you in it then in any means you will going to seek more and more information about trading, reading and watching is essentials
but the real score would be your experience and how will you build your own strategy, just keep reading inside this forum and learn everything from
experience itself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 16, 2017, 09:48:03 PM
We can learn thru reading in this forum, watching videos about trading and reading some blogs about trading from expert traders.
Activity: 672
December 16, 2017, 09:21:18 PM
I see quite a lot of free courses on youtube or if you want to seriously udemy is also the place to offer courses for you. I think you should learn about a coin's news search, how to make coin, you have to find the community talking about coin, and finally technical analysis.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 16, 2017, 09:16:37 PM
Practice is the best thing to learn anything in the world. So I would suggest that you start with a fake money and practice with it and after a time you will see the difference on yourself.
Activity: 28
December 16, 2017, 08:52:03 PM
I think Bitcoin is definitely much better than cash. I know that for earning Bitcin, we are not responsible towards the government and we'll not need to spendo the onemy for taxes unless the country is lawful. Bitcoin, we can use a successful company because it is available when it is reduced on the market also it can be offered at a high price.
Activity: 96
December 06, 2017, 08:08:13 AM
Hello, everyone.

There are many ways for you to learn bitcoin trading. One of the best way that you can do is by reading post in this fprum. My knowledge is now enough to do bitcoin trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
December 06, 2017, 07:56:57 AM
Mostly in this forum you have everything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 04:26:30 AM
You can learn about trading by reading in forums because there are many threads discussing trading and you can ask about trading there, read more and try with small amount first
Activity: 419
December 04, 2017, 04:18:08 AM
You can read threads and discussions in this section. You can also do your own research, watch youtube videos and read articles regarding trading. Trading is something that is not easy to learn and if you are not an effective trader, instead of gaining, you may lose some of your money.
Unless you know how to filter out what you read, most of the things you may see on this forum should not be totally taken into consideration without making your own research by yourself. However, I will say it is best if you can just hit YouTube as you can still get some little stuff there that can get you going and as time goes on you can add it to your experience and other stuffs that you can learn from.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
December 04, 2017, 04:06:43 AM
Hello, everyone.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool
Follow master traders, read blogs about trading and daily watch market its help you a lot and of course spent more time in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 thred
I started out my first trip into the trading land with YouTube Videos and I can gladly say they have really helped me a lot. There are so many resources on YouTube and a lot of pro traders to learn from on the strategies they use and how they have been able to trade safely.

Some even share their mistakes so that you can also learn from it, which for anyone who is serious can easily make do with these stuffs to make them better.
Activity: 42
December 03, 2017, 08:49:10 PM
Is it advisable to buy(invest)in bitcoin Coz I have some cash laying fallow and do anybody have link(s)on how I can go about it
Thanks in advance
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 03, 2017, 04:14:55 PM
Just go to YouTube channel and type there something like Cryptocurrency Lessons or Bitcoin Lessons and you will get this information.
Activity: 280
December 03, 2017, 02:28:21 PM
Hello, everyone.

Learn Bitcoin Trading ?? I do not think anyone can teach you how to trade, even the training centers because only a lot of trading way to bring more experience for yourself. Trading and learning through Google, I think it is the best way to master of trading.  Grin
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 02:00:38 PM
I believe that you can learn bitcoin trading on the internet. My mom is learning bitcoin trading on the internet right now. But my master say that skill can only give us information about dips and peaks. It is extremely hard to predict when a coin will be pumped or dumped
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
December 03, 2017, 11:37:12 AM
i see this post belong to 1 year ago , now u should have been a profesional trader!
update us if u have been , let us know if it was good for u or not, and ur experiences!
best of luck! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: