Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is Ragingazn628? - page 2. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 22, 2013, 08:38:43 PM
I think Raginganzn628 should simply state that now even if it wasn't in the original contract just for simplification and to avoid issues with other buyers. Get your chips and ship them forward is the best solution for all involved.
He told me that having the previous owner "ship them forward" was not required, he would instead ship the chips to the new owner (i.e. me) and requested my address to do so and confirmed everything.

I seriously fail to see how you think that "shipping them forward" is a better solution for anyone. much less EVERYONE.

The person who originally bought the chips has already received the BTC as payment for their chips.  There is no reason to send the chips to them.  Theoretically they could take the chips and there is literally no recourse for the people who bought the chips from them.  They have no stake anymore.

Ragingazn628 explicitly said he would update the address if people bought out someone's batch of chips.  Going back on this is Wrong.

Maybe he decided to change his policy for new attempted transfers.  That is fine.  But that is not what the case was in the past.

I'm sure this is just nonsense but you're really pissing me off and making me paranoid that someone is trying to scam me.  Hopefully Ragingazn628 comes back.  I trust him.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2013, 08:33:21 PM
I think Raginganzn628 should simply state that now even if it wasn't in the original contract just for simplification and to avoid issues with other buyers. Get your chips and ship them forward is the best solution for all involved.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 22, 2013, 08:20:43 PM
I have sent him numerous messages regarding the transferring of ownership of my Avalon chips that I purchased in the first group buy.  He needs to confirm with my buyer that I still indeed am the owner of said chips before I can sell them.  I have noticed that he has been online a few times in the 6 days since first messaging him, but still no reply.  I'm in a bit of a financial situation right now and really need him to respond, and this is kind of worrying me :/  I realize that all of us have other things going on in our lives, but as the handler of our chips, i feel like it should be his responsibility to deal with these type of things...  So Ragingazn, if you are out there, please answer my messages!  

Thanks,
John

Pretty sure he stated when the group buy completed that he would not be doing transfers of ownership once the order was placed. If you want to sell your chips, it's up to you to get them, and ship them to the new owner. He has no responsibility to you other than to provide the chips that you purchased, TO YOU, as per the terms of the original contract.
I do not recall ragingazn628 saying that he would not respect transfers of ownerships after order.  In fact I have purchased chips from two seperate people in batch #1 with no difficulties and he has confirmed via email/pm/post that it was fine and he will send them to my address.

Perhaps you are thinking of Zefir or someone else?  Do you know where the post you are thinking of might be?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:47:28 PM
I have sent him numerous messages regarding the transferring of ownership of my Avalon chips that I purchased in the first group buy.  He needs to confirm with my buyer that I still indeed am the owner of said chips before I can sell them.  I have noticed that he has been online a few times in the 6 days since first messaging him, but still no reply.  I'm in a bit of a financial situation right now and really need him to respond, and this is kind of worrying me :/  I realize that all of us have other things going on in our lives, but as the handler of our chips, i feel like it should be his responsibility to deal with these type of things...  So Ragingazn, if you are out there, please answer my messages!  

Thanks,
John

Pretty sure he stated when the group buy completed that he would not be doing transfers of ownership once the order was placed. If you want to sell your chips, it's up to you to get them, and ship them to the new owner. He has no responsibility to you other than to provide the chips that you purchased, TO YOU, as per the terms of the original contract.

Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency or obligation on his part. Any willingness on his part to accomodate your reneging on the deal is purely out of the kindness of his own heart. I repeat, he owes you NOTHING but chips.

Lose the entitlement complex.

Or you could give ragingazn the buyers address when he asks you where to ship. Thats what i say the groupbuyers in my gb when they want to sell...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 22, 2013, 02:43:52 PM

Thanks,
John

Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency or obligation on his part. Any willingness on his part to accomodate your reneging on the deal is purely out of the kindness of his own heart. I repeat, he owes you NOTHING but chips.

Lose the entitlement complex.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
May 22, 2013, 04:23:17 AM
Did you use escrow?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
May 22, 2013, 03:56:58 AM
I have sent him numerous messages regarding the transferring of ownership of my Avalon chips that I purchased in the first group buy.  He needs to confirm with my buyer that I still indeed am the owner of said chips before I can sell them.  I have noticed that he has been online a few times in the 6 days since first messaging him, but still no reply.  I'm in a bit of a financial situation right now and really need him to respond, and this is kind of worrying me :/  I realize that all of us have other things going on in our lives, but as the handler of our chips, i feel like it should be his responsibility to deal with these type of things...  So Ragingazn, if you are out there, please answer my messages! 

Thanks,
John
Pages:
Jump to: