Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is your "Dream Place" to travel? - page 11. (Read 3396 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I have lot of places in mind but Thailand is important and I will travel there soon
Activity: 28
I would love to be on a beach in the middle of an island with the person you love
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
I agree with your picks! I would love to travel to Paris and New York, at least once before I die. But my ultimate dream place to go to would be Tokyo, Japan. Specially during the winter, because I would love to experience snow!  Grin

I really love Japanese culture, from samurais to anime and all the like  Grin I also love their traits as a people: disciplined, kind, and wise. I hope I can visit their country someday and experience their rich culture!
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
I'd like to visit Iceland. The nature and views there are breathtaking. And local people are considered to be very friendly and open.
Activity: 23
My dream Place to travel is California.
Activity: 23
Maldives islands , the azores or socotra island
Activity: 113
Italy
Rome
France
London
Dubai
United Kingdom
Canada
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
i agree with you , nordic countries.
Activity: 308
Singapore, and soon I'll go there!
Activity: 30
My Dream Place(s):
Raja Ampat Islands, Maldives, Hawaii, and Niagara Falls.
Activity: 9
If I have spare money and time, I will gladly travel to Japan. Because I like everything from there.
Activity: 26
Paris
Activity: 87
Mount Everest one of my big dream ,
usa (ny, silicon valley)
Activity: 35
I think this place could be Japan. Because is much more diffrences between my country also this country have the best technology. But to live this country is bad to live I will choose some country in South America maybe Argentine or Paraguay
Activity: 30
i really love to travel to India. I love their culture, dressing etc
Activity: 21
Finland because I want to see the northern lights and Austria because I find it dreamy Cheesy
Activity: 10
I want to travel to Israel... It's got some interesting historical sites I've longed to see since childhood..
Activity: 8
I would love to see Earth from outer space. Now that's a real dream place!
Activity: 26
Belarus! 30 days without visa!
Activity: 55
I want to travel Around The World, and My Dream is Travel To "Mars Planet".  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: