Pages:
Author

Topic: Where is your "Dream Place" to travel? - page 15. (Read 3396 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Spain and Portugal Smiley
Activity: 33
DUBAI
Activity: 77
China and India
Activity: 32
Columbia
Activity: 12
Arizona would be an interesting place to visit. I like the desert landscape.
Activity: 26
I want to travel singapor because of that its my dream when in my childhood my father travel to this country and sais to me this country is very beautyful, so i want to travel this country.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I always wanted to go to dubai because there the scenery is so amazing
Activity: 31
I am very eager to travel to the Middle East countries especially in Saudi Arabia and Turkey because there are many historical places.
Activity: 4
UAE is my dream place
Activity: 70
My dream place is disneyland theme park.
Activity: 4
Bahamas island, thats my dream place to travel
Activity: 70
MY dream-place to travel is the pyramids and Egypt. after seeing the mummy . i was heavily interested by it.
Activity: 18
japan and korea
Activity: 17
If I will be given a chance to choose at least 2 places that i want to add in my bucketlist are Paris and  New York. It is just my dream to travel those places and I have been saving money to be there:)

I chose Paris because it is just so beautiful, the food, place and art is highly appreciated there, and of course Eifel tower is there too!

And New York because I might sound crazy but I am so into this tv series called 'Gossip Girl" that i want to see the places they shoot the scenes in the show!:)

I hope to travel these places before I turn 30 and hopefully to be with someone that he/she is worth travelling with:)

For me, my best dream place to travel is Amsterdam Netherlands. They got zero crime rate and weed there is legal . imagine how peaceful it is in country full of potheads lol.
Activity: 96
The dream is going far enough North and seeing aurora borealis... though I technically can stay in Europe for that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
my dream place beauty canada
Activity: 49
it is Brazil and i will fulfil my this dream as soon as possible.
Activity: 27
My dream place is Denmark, hope that one day I will go.
Activity: 98
For me, the dream place is Australia. I want to see its nature, kangaroos, the Sydney opera and the ocean!
Activity: 78
Peru
Pages:
Jump to: