Pages:
Author

Topic: Where should I keep my btc $? - page 3. (Read 3220 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 29, 2016, 12:06:39 PM
buy ETH and hold it and you will profit in the end.
thats where you gotta invest because its where the money goes when btc drops. diversify it later if you find there are interesting crypto which you think can possibly grow. buy some.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I don’t care
December 29, 2016, 12:00:37 PM
I currently have around $350 btc, I'm pretty sure btc is gonna drop in the next days, and I'm gonna lose a lot of money if I don't invest it somewhere else. I tried to invest it on OG usernames, but that's still a risk, cause I'm not sure I will ever sell them back, so I only spent $40; I tried to exchange it for Paypal, and still, I'm not sure at all, because Paypal is a pain in the ass, my account is semi verified (only have linked a credit card), my previous accounts have been always limited with large amounts of $, I lost a lot, that's why I'm not willing to lost it again.
Then, how should I keep this money? I was thinking about buying Amazon giftcards, not for personal use ( I don't use Amazon at all), but just as a static "wallet", which I could use to buy other giftcards and sell them again for btc when the price is kind of stable. Would that be possible? Is it possible to buy Amazon Giftcards using my Amazon balance?
Pages:
Jump to: