Pages:
Author

Topic: Where should we focus this year? - page 10. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
November 26, 2019, 04:56:58 PM
The Blockchain is so simple and yet 90% of the people still don't understand how it works.
It's just a bunch of independent computers,who verify transactions by solving complex math tasks.
For that work (solving complex math tasks),they get rewarded with bitcoins.This is also known as bitcoin mining.I guess that this is the most simple explanation of all times. Grin
Great drawing, by the way.
new member know about blockchain because its profitable. no need to knoe what is blockchain, just need to know about how to make money from blockchain.
As of now, since the market is on a downfall and as a bounty hunter I am waiting if there is any project or ICO that is being proposed and I am looking if that is actually profitable, and I am gonna join that even if the chances of being successful is low because there are low amounts of investors at a time like this but we should have courage to earn even if that is happening, grind every day and make profit because that is what we need here, to create money. We should focus on holding our token since the market is on a downfall, and wait for that particular token to pump, maybe it cannot happen now but also maybe it can be happen soon.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
November 12, 2019, 07:24:54 AM
The Blockchain is so simple and yet 90% of the people still don't understand how it works.
It's just a bunch of independent computers,who verify transactions by solving complex math tasks.
For that work (solving complex math tasks),they get rewarded with bitcoins.This is also known as bitcoin mining.I guess that this is the most simple explanation of all times. Grin
new member know about blockchain because its profitable. no need to knoe what is blockchain, just need to know about how to make money from blockchain.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
https://neironix.io/
November 12, 2019, 04:08:06 AM
It is necessary to focus on a new rally in the cryptocurrency market, for example, on this coin (https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/bitcoin) , it is the most reliable in this market and will certainly not disappear anywhere and will still grow at least two or three times. Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
November 12, 2019, 02:44:30 AM
Actuay, there are still many crypto member here that doesn't really know what the blockchain is and just pretending that they know it even if they not. Going on with the flow because bitcoin is already been known by many people now, but in reality they didn't know the blocks and how these blocks works. Anyway, nice and funny cryptographic. To be honest, it is hard to explain to some conscious person what really is a blockchain technology.

Maybe 40% of users of crypto are not knowledgable about blockchain. how it works and help. everyone is focusing on investing and know more in cryptocurrencies. newbie's are attracted of crypto they not here for blockchain. that's why many of users even here in forum is still lack of knowledge about blockchain technologies. but blockchain was only known for the help of crypto. so we couldn't blame other users if they didn't there for blockchain. so soon they will learn it because they have to.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
November 12, 2019, 02:31:53 AM

Funny comic in the starting post. Smiley Really, you do not need to know what it is in technical terms, you need to quickly implement it in your business, to overtake the competition! After all, the unknown miracle of blockchain is a super fancy technology that only cool companies implement. And programmers will take care of the technical component. You just need to tell customers that your company uses blockchain technology, so they need your services so much and they are obliged to buy them from you. Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 10, 2019, 12:16:23 PM

I think we should focus more on the altcoins that are on the top right now. There are a lot of altcoins right now that shows potential on being next to bitcoin or being even with it so investing on those would totally help us benefit a lot in the future. If we are going to stick on bitcoin alone, we would depend on it our whole lives, we should try new coins and quit focusing on bitcoin alone. The altcoin season hasn't come yet that means the best is yet to come for altcoins.
It is good to look at all the available options but in the end, the investor must choose the best one if has desires for becoming rich in a short duration with the easiest and working way. Altcoins have some potential options but none of them can produce as good profits as bitcoin does. I would recommend everyone to make bitcoin their top priority. Also, we must not forget how altcoins depend on bitcoin for their survival.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
November 09, 2019, 10:59:10 AM

I think we should focus more on the altcoins that are on the top right now. There are a lot of altcoins right now that shows potential on being next to bitcoin or being even with it so investing on those would totally help us benefit a lot in the future. If we are going to stick on bitcoin alone, we would depend on it our whole lives, we should try new coins and quit focusing on bitcoin alone. The altcoin season hasn't come yet that means the best is yet to come for altcoins.

For this year  may not be the right year for altcoins as the ICO dying and that there are full scammers on it, although we wanted to focus on altcoins, people chooses to focus on Bitcoin and aiming for another bull run again this year, which is 2 months from now and we can't see any positive good sign for now that we will go that far.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
November 09, 2019, 09:57:44 AM

Activity: 734
Merit: 109
November 06, 2019, 10:09:16 AM
just to remember...
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 18, 2019, 04:06:02 AM
I have check every chance at this year on bitcoin look like not have great chance to get profit, investment at ICO is not best solution to get profit because bitcoin and ethereum still at lower price, have big effect for ICO after listing at exchange market.
dont be pessimist with currency.actually there are still many opportunity in this market we hard work to find it.last ico on BTT was give their investors profits more than 500%.so i think we have to be smart to find good ico.
if we working and learning hard in this market , i am sure we stiill find the opportunities.and bittorent token could be good example for us, as we know cryptocurrency market now bloody and investors very pessimist with this condition.but market show to us that we still could earn money as long as we still have faith.
right, believe in the future of bitcoin to be an encouragement for us to keep holding it. I don't know how long we waited, but certainly bitcoin will grow later. and that is the first thing we must believe
cryptocurrency market has more than 2000 coins,so if we said there is no more opportunity from this market  i think this is totally wrong.impossible if one of these coins could not give us profit in trading or investment.although it will be difficult but we have to keep observe and research on crypto market.
we can choose one of them to trade.and maybe only major and existing coins could give profits and certainity.investing new coins need long time to see its developtment progress.and ofcourse price will be very volatile.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 18, 2019, 03:57:09 AM
This year users who were been depending much on cryptocurrency for their living needs to concentrate much upon trading. Through trading only it is possible to get some good earning. If not finding a day job is much preferred for the present market trend. As the market hasn't turned bullish it is good to keep the portfolio undisturbed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 18, 2019, 03:37:34 AM
Actuay, there are still many crypto member here that doesn't really know what the blockchain is and just pretending that they know it even if they not. Going on with the flow because bitcoin is already been known by many people now, but in reality they didn't know the blocks and how these blocks works. Anyway, nice and funny cryptographic. To be honest, it is hard to explain to some conscious person what really is a blockchain technology.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
February 06, 2019, 02:55:32 AM
  It is funny to see this scenario play out almost to a T.  Someone approaches me like this about every 2-3 weeks. 
This happened to me especially at the end of 2017 when the whole market was skyrocketing and suddenly everyone wanted to become an expert on cryptocurrencies and since my friends knew i was interested in the topic I got asked many questions about it, I warned them that it was too late and that they should not invest in the market at that moment, some listened and some did not and even when I warned them to not do it some blamed me for their losses.
this is the same as what happened to me, some of my friends were desperate to buy bitcoin when prices were expensive and they didn't know what to rely on in bitcoin because they didn't know what made prices go up and didn't know the technology that bitcoin had so they only saw price movements and hope to provide benefits.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 02:06:43 AM
I have check every chance at this year on bitcoin look like not have great chance to get profit, investment at ICO is not best solution to get profit because bitcoin and ethereum still at lower price, have big effect for ICO after listing at exchange market.
dont be pessimist with currency.actually there are still many opportunity in this market we hard work to find it.last ico on BTT was give their investors profits more than 500%.so i think we have to be smart to find good ico.
if we working and learning hard in this market , i am sure we stiill find the opportunities.and bittorent token could be good example for us, as we know cryptocurrency market now bloody and investors very pessimist with this condition.but market show to us that we still could earn money as long as we still have faith.
right, believe in the future of bitcoin to be an encouragement for us to keep holding it. I don't know how long we waited, but certainly bitcoin will grow later. and that is the first thing we must believe
cryptocurrency market has more than 2000 coins,so if we said there is no more opportunity from this market  i think this is totally wrong.impossible if one of these coins could not give us profit in trading or investment.although it will be difficult but we have to keep observe and research on crypto market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 01:57:10 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 12:46:03 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
February 05, 2019, 11:23:11 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 05, 2019, 09:34:06 PM

buy this situation we need to implement lots of changes in development for be getting the Niyas vappa not only Bitcoin and also in all cryptocurrency it happens when the cryptocurrency cannot be regret by any problem.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 05, 2019, 06:41:10 PM
  It is funny to see this scenario play out almost to a T.  Someone approaches me like this about every 2-3 weeks. 
This happened to me especially at the end of 2017 when the whole market was skyrocketing and suddenly everyone wanted to become an expert on cryptocurrencies and since my friends knew i was interested in the topic I got asked many questions about it, I warned them that it was too late and that they should not invest in the market at that moment, some listened and some did not and even when I warned them to not do it some blamed me for their losses.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
February 05, 2019, 08:28:55 AM
Yes, so many people dont know about blockchain technology and yet they seems intrested in blockchain. I do think in this year we would see so many company that start to try to use blockchain technology, i do also think we still in early stages of developments, and maybe it will takes anothers 3-5 years for blockchain to be mature and widely used by big company.

Well every government favors the bitcoin technology and also they are willing to adapt it in different parts of their country. The Problem is that they are not willing to accept bitcoin as a main currency because it seems that they will lose control on the monetary system of the world if they tend to accept and legalize the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: