Pages:
Author

Topic: Where should we focus this year? - page 11. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 11:07:37 PM
to focus I don't think fully because the current situation is greatly decreasing for me to wait and take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing in crypto currencies
that's totally different wilth me , when all people give up with current condition and feel bored personally my spirit get burned.i see this situation as best opportunity for me if i am courage to invest some in bitcoin and altcoin.moreover working in bounty campaign, much bounty hunter retired and it will be my chance to collect more tokens.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
January 30, 2019, 04:33:19 PM
to focus I don't think fully because the current situation is greatly decreasing for me to wait and take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing in crypto currencies
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 03:43:05 PM
My focus this year on cryptocurrency market is just holding my coin and token. Cryptocurrency is digital currency that will used in the future and i think its profitable investment
No doubt it’s a great investment but mate we should not only focusing in holding it will be good if we invest more along with holding as holding is great way to have safe profit. This is good time for all of us but never mind the miner fall and try to ignore and  hold to wait till recovery don’t flow with emotions and consider 2019 as an year of investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 29, 2019, 02:20:01 PM
At present, I'm just trying to survive... We'll see....Sad
Activity: 476
January 29, 2019, 02:15:26 PM
We are still in the bear market so we should focus on how we will protect our investment for us to not experience losses. We can survive in the market if we have information to handle the risks that we are taking.

I agree. There's a recent hack and people are still not learning the proper way to secure their assets and those people who used that exchange has learned the hard way. Guy please take time to study all the kind of wallets and the risk when you use them so they won't be a problem in the future if we enter in a huge bull again.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 01:49:58 PM
We are still in the bear market so we should focus on how we will protect our investment for us to not experience losses. We can survive in the market if we have information to handle the risks that we are taking.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
January 29, 2019, 01:30:00 PM
I will stick to holding bitcoins, still have few worthless alts that I'm hoping to sell at some point.
Obviously will gather more btc as the price is attractive. For a moment I was thinking on buying in to grin as its shows some serious hype for the moment. Changed my mind though as following hype movements isn't in my nature.
Probably will regret later but it's not about the money as much as about adoption.
Maybe we as a community should focus exactly on that? The adoption rate.
Spreading good and valuable information through the merchants environment around us, should help a little.

I also keep buying bitcoins for me to increase the bitcoins that I have. I do not have care to altcoins because I experienced to lose big amount of money due to buying altcoins. It is really better if we will just make investment with bitcoins because it has potential and it is really worth it to hold.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 29, 2019, 01:23:47 PM
if you want to choose which one is the best for now see from the condition of cryptocurrency which is currently not good then I suggest that at this time you better not focus on cryptocurrency, look for activities and other jobs that can benefit you.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
January 29, 2019, 01:01:13 PM
I will stick to holding bitcoins, still have few worthless alts that I'm hoping to sell at some point.
Obviously will gather more btc as the price is attractive. For a moment I was thinking on buying in to grin as its shows some serious hype for the moment. Changed my mind though as following hype movements isn't in my nature.
Probably will regret later but it's not about the money as much as about adoption.
Spreading good and valuable information through the merchants environment around us, should help a little.

Actually, I divided my investment in to two. I invested the half of my money in bitcoins and the other half is in altcoins. I will hold this bitcoins and the bags of altcoins for me to ensure that I will get high returns from it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
January 29, 2019, 10:38:30 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 10:28:08 AM
The Blockchain is so simple and yet 90% of the people still don't understand how it works.
It's just a bunch of independent computers,who verify transactions by solving complex math tasks.
For that work (solving complex math tasks),they get rewarded with bitcoins.This is also known as bitcoin mining.I guess that this is the most simple explanation of all times. Grin
Great drawing, by the way.
Yes, so many people dont know about blockchain technology and yet they seems intrested in blockchain. I do think in this year we would see so many company that start to try to use blockchain technology, i do also think we still in early stages of developments, and maybe it will takes anothers 3-5 years for blockchain to be mature and widely used by big company.
From your exposure, at this time I am really focused on collecting bitcoin, so that in the next 3-5 years I will make a big profit. with the use of blockchain widely by large companies, of course it will encourage itcoin to grow as well. therefore, while the price is still relatively low, it is a good opportunity to buy
Activity: 728
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 29, 2019, 06:14:30 AM
The Blockchain is so simple and yet 90% of the people still don't understand how it works.
It's just a bunch of independent computers,who verify transactions by solving complex math tasks.
For that work (solving complex math tasks),they get rewarded with bitcoins.This is also known as bitcoin mining.I guess that this is the most simple explanation of all times. Grin
Great drawing, by the way.
Yes, so many people dont know about blockchain technology and yet they seems intrested in blockchain. I do think in this year we would see so many company that start to try to use blockchain technology, i do also think we still in early stages of developments, and maybe it will takes anothers 3-5 years for blockchain to be mature and widely used by big company.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 29, 2019, 05:48:43 AM
My focus this year on cryptocurrency market is just holding my coin and token. Cryptocurrency is digital currency that will used in the future and i think its profitable investment
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 28, 2019, 06:26:15 PM
If you are focusing in trading, well you must focus in it while you are feeding yourself knowledge about in trading.
Then if you are focusing as bounty hunters, of course you must stay and continue of seeking good bounty campaign in the forum,
or even in the bounty site platform too.
Your focus will depend on your passion or on what you are doing. Its good to have some focus and don’t listen to those who brings the hype. This year its better to focus on improving the skills that you have and don’t ever feel bad if you don’t acquire it easily, just learn to take step by step and you will be good.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 05:41:46 PM
I think you need to follow the Ethereum and Cardan. According to recent news, there is a fight between them. I think it will be interesting to watch.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 05:34:39 PM
Marketing goal is to advertise a product briefly but tempting. It won't make all people aware of all technology aspects of cryptocurrency. So it may take much more time to make all people use the cryptocurrency as primary medium of exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 28, 2019, 02:29:36 PM
If you are focusing in trading, well you must focus in it while you are feeding yourself knowledge about in trading.
Then if you are focusing as bounty hunters, of course you must stay and continue of seeking good bounty campaign in the forum,
Yes that's true, because there is still a lot that I have to do at this time in Bitcoin, one of which is to learn how to trade well, because we have to adjust to the prices on the market. So there is still a lot to do and focus on that point.
It should be more important for the development of Crypto to be improving much more than before the previous year will made a last for most of the people but the people will holding a confidence in this year if you want to get more profit more investment will needed for the development
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
January 28, 2019, 03:40:30 AM
Yes that's true, because there is still a lot that I have to do at this time in Bitcoin, one of which is to learn how to trade well, because we have to adjust to the prices on the market. So there is still a lot to do and focus on that point.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
January 27, 2019, 12:47:48 PM
Well, according to the topic as stated at the first page, the people in the entire world must be aware about the goodness of Blockchain technology. It is actually popular now worldwide, in fact some country regulated it already. Which means Blockchain are becoming more trend in our times now. And beside it can help and give a good result in the economy of each nations as well, so lets be focus more about the Blockchain technology.

This is however a wrong perception. They should see the government like Japan who has already accepted and willing to use it as a currency.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
January 27, 2019, 12:06:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: