Pages:
Author

Topic: Where should we focus this year? - page 18. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 01:48:27 AM
If you want to focus on something then focus on it at the beginning for you to achieve what you wanted and what you want to have in the future. At this point, I really want to save more, but as of now, I can't save more because of a lot of expenses we have right now. Maybe for the next few months, I can able to save some even a little. Little savings will still a big help for us.
There are many ways to raise a little money if you are faced with your monthly fee selection,I suggest that you save even if small in this month so that it will get used to if you are faced with future costs.You must focus on saving if that is your choice.
Anyways if you're thinking about focus then you should only see bitcoin about blockchain. I think people should first understand what is bitcoin and how its work. I think that's the reason why people loss money in bitcoin because they're not well aware.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
October 30, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
Most investors are yet to understand what the crypto space entails and  what it can deliver, that is beyond just buying and selling token.
Blockchain is a list of record data, know as blocks, that are linked with the use of  cryptography, this is an evolving technology that the world is yet to tap into it full potential,
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 30, 2018, 10:39:45 AM
The Blockchain is so simple and yet 90% of the people still don't understand how it works.
It's just a bunch of independent computers,who verify transactions by solving complex math tasks.
For that work (solving complex math tasks),they get rewarded with bitcoins.This is also known as bitcoin mining.I guess that this is the most simple explanation of all times. Grin
Great drawing, by the way.

Yes, the concept of blockchain is not that difficult to understand but how the details of every bit of transactions and processes are the things complicated. The codes and how computers connect without any central control. This makes blockchain seems only few can understand it.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
At least year many coin have sell to public and you must focus at coin have listed with lower price like coin under 10 gwei, you can buy wtn, ftxt or many under lower price coin because have potential to be on higher price, you can take much profit later.
Activity: 434
October 30, 2018, 09:48:50 AM
Beside other activities we should focus on crypto and it is very good for us to give time to the crypto for a good future it is noticing that people showing interest to crypto in the present time and it is very profitable for now that we must have to hold when the market is red and if we focus on growing coins we can make a good investment now.

I am going to focus on the most promising and great altcoins like TRON, Stellar, and Cardano. I am sure they will grow very fast in 10-12 months. It is better to buy these tokens now.
These tokens are good in long run because they have low price right now and in the long run, when the price will be high, the profit margin will be maximum. This is a good collection but it is going to be your investment strategy only that will determine your outputs(profit).

Besides, if you invest in coins like ETH and Bitcoin, it is also purpose oriented in long run. The rise in the market values of these cryptocurrency is very obvious any time sooner or may be the next year. To avoid loss, try staying in the top coins.

Even top coins can't avoid some crashes and those newly created coins depend on the top coins. Well, BTC is really good for a long-term investment because it already established a better foundation which is getting more popular as the time goes by due to its some historical achievements.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 30, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

Well, it was literally an amazing illustration to boost things up especially now that many people are getting discouraged because of our present situation. I think we must first focus on popularizing the crypto usage but with total and complete knowledge in tacked with it so that many people are not being ignorant on how crypto works and that we can educate them on how to properly use it so that we can establish a tough blockchain movement to benefit all of us and not to make suffer because of the careless movements of those people afraid of risking to gain benefits for own sake.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 30, 2018, 09:30:18 AM
The tendency of someone to just focus on profit, no matter the bounty hunter, investor or crypto trader, they do not realize the great technology behind it, even if they want to learn it can be used in everyday life.
they just think how to doubled their money, but unfortunately did not understand why its market could give them profit.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 09:25:22 AM
The tendency of someone to just focus on profit, no matter the bounty hunter, investor or crypto trader, they do not realize the great technology behind it, even if they want to learn it can be used in everyday life.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
it same as internet everyone know how to use but don't know exactly what is internet.

if future blockchain use in background like internet use in everything but user don't know what blockchain is

Somewhat true. When we feel like we are baing enthusiastic into something we forgot to know what is the real essence of it. Just lik in internet and in blockchain. But good thing is, we probably know the essence of using it. This has potential, it is the future and such.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

For me l have to focus now on saving a coins for the future because l believe that it gonna make a big value to meet all my goals in life.Because l can do nothing now but to wait for the price increase.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 08:03:33 AM
Beside other activities we should focus on crypto and it is very good for us to give time to the crypto for a good future it is noticing that people showing interest to crypto in the present time and it is very profitable for now that we must have to hold when the market is red and if we focus on growing coins we can make a good investment now.

I am going to focus on the most promising and great altcoins like TRON, Stellar, and Cardano. I am sure they will grow very fast in 10-12 months. It is better to buy these tokens now.

Instead of focusing on other things it is good to focus on the most prominent coins which have huge credibility in the market. Yes, we have to find the potential projects always which there will be a huge demand in the future. Don't think about the present situation of the market you will be loosing most value.
My first and last choice is bitcoin, I do not have any other option or priority. My total focus is on bitcoin. Although I have already invested a good money in bitcoin but still I am interested to invest more and more, because I am sure that bitcoin is going to give me a good profit.
your choice is correct. especially for beginners in the world of cryptocurrency, then bitcoin is the best choice, because it is safest coin to invest. and btc is a parameter for all existing coins
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Instead of focusing on other things it is good to focus on the most prominent coins which have huge credibility in the market. Yes, we have to find the potential projects always which there will be a huge demand in the future. Don't think about the present situation of the market you will be loosing most value.
My first and last choice is bitcoin, I do not have any other option or priority. My total focus is on bitcoin. Although I have already invested a good money in bitcoin but still I am interested to invest more and more, because I am sure that bitcoin is going to give me a good profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 30, 2018, 02:51:45 AM
We should focus on enlightenment and reeducation the society about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.  This current condition of our financial system is not encouraging and we need the system that is transparent,  decentralised and speed.
Activity: 77
October 30, 2018, 02:23:27 AM
If you want to focus on something then focus on it at the beginning for you to achieve what you wanted and what you want to have in the future. At this point, I really want to save more, but as of now, I can't save more because of a lot of expenses we have right now. Maybe for the next few months, I can able to save some even a little. Little savings will still a big help for us.
There are many ways to raise a little money if you are faced with your monthly fee selection,I suggest that you save even if small in this month so that it will get used to if you are faced with future costs.You must focus on saving if that is your choice.
I am confused what your point relate to? Are you asking us where should we need to invest in this year or telling people to understand blockchain before taking invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 82
October 27, 2018, 05:34:39 AM
I think we should all focus on promoting Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to the whole world. I am really happy to see the market is not significantly reduced anymore. Meanwhile, the stock market is worrying many investors as Microsoft lost more than 3.56% of its value in just one day and other technology companies. That's a good sign and I'm guessing that many investors are joining the Crypto market.
Many people are giving opinion that we should focus on alt coin instead of bitcoins because its falling down and showing negative signals.
Activity: 415
October 27, 2018, 04:50:44 AM
So far I think the focus of this year is to wait, now the cryptocurrency market is not ideal, there is no ups and downs for a long time, maybe there is no opportunity to buy this year, need to wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
I would bet that almost 50% of people who enter the crypto world do not necessarily understand 100% of the blockchain itself. they only know where they will invest and will get profit. I myself only know that blockchain is a ledger that records all crypto transactions.
right, I agree with you. even many people don't care about the blockchain, while what they think is "how to get money from crypto".
even everyone will leave a few topics about the blockchain because they feel they have no knowledge of the blockchain.
to be profesional in cryptomarket even as investor, trader or maybe bounty hunter, we did not need to understand about blockchain 100%.our knowledge on risk management i think enough for us.
Activity: 56
October 27, 2018, 02:54:37 AM
Well i think its a silent message for those people who are greedy and invest there all money without knowing how block chain work and how it can gives you profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 26, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Aside the general definition we all know about Blockchain as the digital ledger, there is more to Blockchain which has not been discovered, according to some crypto experts. It is of no doubts most crypto users do not know how the Blockchain fully function.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 08:24:49 PM
I would bet that almost 50% of people who enter the crypto world do not necessarily understand 100% of the blockchain itself. they only know where they will invest and will get profit. I myself only know that blockchain is a ledger that records all crypto transactions.
right, I agree with you. even many people don't care about the blockchain, while what they think is "how to get money from crypto".
even everyone will leave a few topics about the blockchain because they feel they have no knowledge of the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: