Pages:
Author

Topic: Where should we focus this year? - page 19. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
Wow, nice and very entertaining. This is one good representation of one question that needed to be answered with a clear understanding. For me, we should be focus on watching the markets movement so we can strategized better in the future on how to handle the same mistakes we made. But,as of now we just keep of waiting on the new trends on how the market will be back to normal. More on studying and make a deeper sense about the market situation.
to be safer i pay attention to bitcoin, because this coin is another reference coin. for now i feel safest. and i don't know why prices tend to be stable at this time, like making a consolidation area
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 26, 2018, 10:35:34 AM
Wow, nice and very entertaining. This is one good representation of one question that needed to be answered with a clear understanding. For me, we should be focus on watching the markets movement so we can strategized better in the future on how to handle the same mistakes we made. But,as of now we just keep of waiting on the new trends on how the market will be back to normal. More on studying and make a deeper sense about the market situation.

I agree to you, we need to study well about the market's movement so that next time we can get some idea how our investments will go well and how to avoid losing our investments.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
October 26, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
October 26, 2018, 08:46:18 AM
many here invest for profit only, knowing little of the projects or even the potential that blockchain offer, even then it will be an incentive to seek, learn and know this technology!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 26, 2018, 08:12:56 AM
For me I should focus on altcoins because now the price of all altcoins is very low. But few altcoins will have good future so I invest on those altcoins and hold it for future. Once the market returns to normal surely the price of all coins will have huge growth. Till that we have to hold and wait with patience. Then only we can see the good profit in future than you invest.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
If you want to focus on something then focus on it at the beginning for you to achieve what you wanted and what you want to have in the future. At this point, I really want to save more, but as of now, I can't save more because of a lot of expenses we have right now. Maybe for the next few months, I can able to save some even a little. Little savings will still a big help for us.
There are many ways to raise a little money if you are faced with your monthly fee selection,I suggest that you save even if small in this month so that it will get used to if you are faced with future costs.You must focus on saving if that is your choice.
No body want to understand blockchain they consider it as a wallet where we can store our bitcoins and hold them as long as we want .Every person thought its just a wallet buts its more than wallets.
Activity: 84
October 26, 2018, 03:22:39 AM
there are lots of new traders who don't know anything about blokcchain with the whole making them always think like that, they hope by entering blockchain can change anything and can get a lot of profit, but I'm sure that person doesn't understand what blockchain really is, because there on their mind is just how to benefit from blockchain.
This year is bad for bitcoin users so better to focus on alt and trade with them for long term at least a year. I hope 2019 brings smart price of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 26, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

Mostly all of us have a different vision about crypto,but sadly we are still in struggle situation thats why everyone of us have a different focus in this year,but in my own i probably focus to hold some of my crypto coins because for me as of now,market is still bearish and i wait the moment that will recover  soon and bring back the profitable moment.
Activity: 74
October 26, 2018, 01:54:46 AM
there are lots of new traders who don't know anything about blokcchain with the whole making them always think like that, they hope by entering blockchain can change anything and can get a lot of profit, but I'm sure that person doesn't understand what blockchain really is, because there on their mind is just how to benefit from blockchain.
People are just think about when to buy and when to sell but never understand the block chain. Better to learn about block chain and then do investing with coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 25, 2018, 01:09:00 PM
I think we should all focus on promoting Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to the whole world. I am really happy to see the market is not significantly reduced anymore. Meanwhile, the stock market is worrying many investors as Microsoft lost more than 3.56% of its value in just one day and other technology companies. That's a good sign and I'm guessing that many investors are joining the Crypto market.

Well we little guys can only do so much on that aspect. And eventually people will all get to kniw about crypto so probably it's better to focus on a more personal note. Especially with the market's current status. Try to formulate a plan for a few years onwards for different crypto market scenarios.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
October 25, 2018, 10:42:36 AM
 I think we should all focus on promoting Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to the whole world. I am really happy to see the market is not significantly reduced anymore. Meanwhile, the stock market is worrying many investors as Microsoft lost more than 3.56% of its value in just one day and other technology companies. That's a good sign and I'm guessing that many investors are joining the Crypto market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 25, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
If you want to focus on something then focus on it at the beginning for you to achieve what you wanted and what you want to have in the future. At this point, I really want to save more, but as of now, I can't save more because of a lot of expenses we have right now. Maybe for the next few months, I can able to save some even a little. Little savings will still a big help for us.
There are many ways to raise a little money if you are faced with your monthly fee selection,I suggest that you save even if small in this month so that it will get used to if you are faced with future costs.You must focus on saving if that is your choice.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 25, 2018, 10:29:02 AM
Activity: 24
October 25, 2018, 09:10:26 AM
by the way, we want to tell some interesting information about our project.
This project officially named as the ‘AIDUS Global D-Fund Platform (ADFP)’, is decentralized platform business by establishing a ‘decentralized fund market platform’ in which the AIDUS Coin will serve as the main currency that would be used for the signing and redemption of various fund portfolios. The business vision of the AIDUS is to supply various fund products to the global market that are equipped with the highest yield rate available in the market by basing the portfolios on the ADFP and the QTS, and to gradually take the lead role in the global asset management market. The AIDUS Project Team is aiming at the creation of the world’s largest professional asset management eco-system through the decentralized fund market operation based on the ADFP.  ADFP shall provide a true innovation that would tackle various problems that were inherent in the existing cryptocurrencies as well as various pain points for the investors and asset management companies. Roll Eyes
https://aidus.io/
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
It's really ironic to see how attached some people to cryptocurrencies/blockchain and is persuasive to tell others that blockchain is indeed the next big thing but couldn't even explain well what a blockchain exactly is. Some of people are just riding in the hype and just wanted to earn easy money in the name of blockchain but didn't really know how a blockchain really works.
It is really funny how they are forcing people to believe them because of unknown and rare terms but they don't know it at the first place. There is a bad thing having on our community.There are lots of people in here who just engaged to blockchain technology because of bitcoin's hype last year. Its sad knowing people did just gain interest because of money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
Beside other activities we should focus on crypto and it is very good for us to give time to the crypto for a good future it is noticing that people showing interest to crypto in the present time and it is very profitable for now that we must have to hold when the market is red and if we focus on growing coins we can make a good investment now.
I would say the major thing that would help this space and we are meant to always focus on mostly is the fact of real life usage. This is the major thing we should always be clamoring on and not just some quick growth based on speculation that is not sustainable in the long run.

For this year, we are pretty close, so I would not expect something huge, but in coming years, I am most certain there would have been a lot of improvement to this aspect and possibly we will get to see things in different light as the case may be. More money will move in, we will see more people adopting and more chances of it being used in the real life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 04:05:20 AM
Beside other activities we should focus on crypto and it is very good for us to give time to the crypto for a good future it is noticing that people showing interest to crypto in the present time and it is very profitable for now that we must have to hold when the market is red and if we focus on growing coins we can make a good investment now.

I am going to focus on the most promising and great altcoins like TRON, Stellar, and Cardano. I am sure they will grow very fast in 10-12 months. It is better to buy these tokens now.

Instead of focusing on other things it is good to focus on the most prominent coins which have huge credibility in the market. Yes, we have to find the potential projects always which there will be a huge demand in the future. Don't think about the present situation of the market you will be loosing most value.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
October 25, 2018, 03:49:55 AM
As funny as that picture seems, its speaks volume and I can relate with it. I was asked to talk about recent technology and how it applies to my profession. The first thing that comes to mind was to talk about blockchain and its application. Then the question is how do I make a presentation? That was when it dawn on me that, I really don't have enough transferable information about this technology and a lot of people are equally in the same situation.

A lot of the market is focused on peripherals while the main thing that can push for the ultimate goal is being neglected. The onus is one everybody to change the narrative by focusing more blockchain to make it so understandable to everyone that come across the subject matter.

Yes, it maybe true that the Focus now for our future is Blockchain, we can see almost everyday about the integration of some company to use the technology on Blockchain for betterment of the company's future, But i still have some reservation on the issue of Regulation by the GOVERNMENT Financial institutions, how will affect the future on technology...Huh
Activity: 77
October 25, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
I think this year would be great for alt coins. Alt coins price increase when the bitcoin price decrease both are similar to each other. Its clearly mean that people leave the bitcoins and move to alt coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:31:34 AM
That comic really hits me. I admit that I don't know a lot and I only know the basic understanding of bitcoin. I stopped when there are too many jargons on the explanation. I did that because I represent the average user of bitcoin and I believe that knowing everything about it is not really necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: