Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns - page 2. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 105
November 16, 2018, 02:01:59 AM
For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
There's a lot of bounty campaign in bounty section Op, you can find there a good campaign just always do some research first before joining in a campaign since there's a lot frauds and scam projects that's coming out in bounty section.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
November 16, 2018, 01:42:18 AM
I usually do my own research to be able to determine whether the bounty is indeed good or not. by looking at their website token sale to find out more clearly about the project and of course the mixed bounty
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 01:42:03 AM
For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
You need to follow up all your bounties in all bounty managers who handled that bounties where you joined because its your responsibility as a bounty hunter to follow up for the payment because they have a lot of participants which means theres a possibility that they missed your name. Also, theres no platform out there who filtered the scams and to those who are not.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
November 16, 2018, 01:32:49 AM
You won’t find good bounties by just look in bitcointalk.org. There are better places and I usually go to ICOdrops, maybe you haven’t heard of that. You can check it out by going to https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/. There are many bounties listed on the site that you van participate in. Then we have another site called BountyPlace, but I don’t usually go to BountyPlace. You will find some there but not all the time.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
November 15, 2018, 02:36:28 AM
Watch what signatures are Heroes and Legends. And consider these bounty campaigns more attentively.  Cheesy As an option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 02:25:12 AM
Being active to check in the bounty thread or in the telegram group should be done ofthen, cause there will me many information about the bounty campaign will be available there, and sometimes also the rules to claim a reward.
Activity: 420
November 15, 2018, 02:07:47 AM

It is hardly possible to know in advance exactly which project will develop and benefit the bounty hunters. We can learn about the success and results of a specific project only after the completion of the bounty. Therefore, the choice of a suitable option should always be treated very carefully, and information will be enough on this forum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
November 14, 2018, 02:17:42 PM
I think the best bounties you can find only at this forum . Bounty platforms are full of useless shitty projects , so it's not very clever to expect good earnings there. You can use rating services to participate in the most hyip projects, but in the current market even this does not guarantee a good result.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 01:53:00 PM
I find bounties that are on Bitcointalk are the most profitable, because on bountyhive or bounty0x, you won't get so much tokens as by participating in different bounties on this forum. I experienced this and can recommend to take part in bounties on BTT.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

I believe that there will be enough special sections on this forum to find a lot of useful information. Personally, the information here helped me find about 80% of all my successful bounty. I also periodically work with information on bontyox, bountyportal and some other portals.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 13, 2018, 12:15:34 AM
Apart from the well-known bounties forum on Bitcointalk, there are some other sites to check as below:
https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/
https://icomarks.com/icos?sort=ending-desc&whitelist=&kyc=&bounty=1
Bountyhive.io manages many of the bounties of BT and has good reputed bounty managers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
November 13, 2018, 12:12:15 AM
Here, some recommended site for search some bounties:

1. http://bountylord.com/
2. http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/
3. https://bountypost.club/

Just make sure deep research first before joining these bounties, there is no guarantee all of the bounties they shared are legit...
 Smiley
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 11:48:41 PM
Certainly look for trusted bounty campaign manager, and look what bounty campaigns he's managing now and give it a try, join more than one bounty for better profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 11:38:45 PM
You can check on the bounty thread for the list of bounties that you can participate to. For me a good bounty is having a big bounty pool  that is achievable and handled by the trusted campaign managers of the forum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 11:32:06 PM
There are many places that can be found to get the best bounty. Always carry out an investigation before joining a bounty, both internally and externally, both from the information provided and also from the background of the team that joins. The higher enthusiasm of the community to join the bounty. More and more links or websites that provide a collection of bounties. The better the team's performance the higher the potential for bounty can produce the best results.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 12, 2018, 10:54:24 PM
It’s best to look for new bounty campaigns in this forum. Here bounty managers perform their work more efficiently and responsibly. As I participated in the bounty campaigns conducted by Amazix Bounty, namely Equi and Current. Equi didn’t pay anything, and in Current, the terms of the bounty reports changed almost every week. Results were not counted as minor deviations from patterns that changed regularly. Even funny to remember.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
November 12, 2018, 10:06:10 PM
I do a lot through BountySuite. They seem to have good projects there and keep track of all your actions without you having to submit everything.
Activity: 910
November 12, 2018, 10:00:29 PM
in this forum is the most when looking for bounty project. other platforms may be optioned but not all good platforms to follow. bountyplatform.io option is nice because it is a lot of great bounty projects there. but when want to find well actually this forum already provides this.
yeah, you said the right thing.
indeed bitcointalk is very appropriate to find a good campaign project, we really have to choose it well among many scattered projects.

it looks like bountyplatform.io is pretty good too, thanks for the information you added.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 12, 2018, 09:18:04 PM
The best bounty campaign location is at bounties altcoins were a lot of campaigns and new projects are good, the only thing is make a good research before choosing because there has been campaign ICO which very suspicious with there thread due to many reasons between the team.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 08:52:42 PM
The way that I find bounty campaigns is by using the search function on this forum.

Press the search button in the navigation bar.

Search for: Bounty

Tick the box marked "Search in topic subjects only"

Choose the number of days. I recommend 7 days.

Untick the box marked " Check all"

Select "Bounties" as the board to search in. (second last one one the right hand column)

Hit Search.

There are a lot of campaigns laid out on the forum every day and among this variety it can be difficult to find something really worthwhile. Therefore, I prefer to search for campaigns on various sites like this - bountygalaxy
Pages:
Jump to: