Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns - page 3. (Read 2241 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 08:44:29 PM
For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

You can visit the foundico.com. They provide some benchmarks for the new ICOS which mainly holds bounty campaigns where you can join to. Picking the good bounty campaigns also requires a reliable website. Do not hesitate to try it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 12, 2018, 07:55:22 PM
The way that I find bounty campaigns is by using the search function on this forum.

Press the search button in the navigation bar.

Search for: Bounty

Tick the box marked "Search in topic subjects only"

Choose the number of days. I recommend 7 days.

Untick the box marked " Check all"

Select "Bounties" as the board to search in. (second last one one the right hand column)

Hit Search.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
I would recommend you not to do on the platforms bounty there are a lot of participants, choose the bounty here on the forum and do, choose the top managers
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 05:59:26 AM
I go to a popular topic on the forum and look for a signature that occurs most often in high rangos. Then I look at the conditions of the bounty company and if they suit me, then I enter
It is not quite right to focus on hero/legendaries. Maybe they were never participate in a bounty. Only now they have begun and are not professionals in selecting projects at all. And you never know what is their results are..
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 12, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
I am also looking for good bounties on this forum. Another great tool for searching good bounties are the rating websites like ICOdrops, ICObench or ICOmarks. Pay your attention to these website, and you will be able to find a great bounty.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
November 12, 2018, 05:47:26 AM
I go to a popular topic on the forum and look for a signature that occurs most often in high rangos. Then I look at the conditions of the bounty company and if they suit me, then I enter
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 12, 2018, 05:43:06 AM
To be able to find the best bounties you have to be active on the forum and you also have to find some bounty managing teams which are good in this business. Then follow those teams' upcoming projects and you can attend a nice bounty due to this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 12, 2018, 05:10:44 AM
For best bounty campaigns you should first find the best icos.

Later you can look for that if they have bounty or not. Icodrops is a good source for it.
Activity: 448
November 12, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
No, you can find bounties in the same forum section - Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins), but every month the number of bounties becomes less and really interesting projects are not easy to find
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
November 12, 2018, 03:08:16 AM
to help TIA it's just that we as beginners in this case are optimistic that there are various ways to return the elements listed in the bitcointalk
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 02:54:26 AM
in this forum is the most when looking for bounty project. other platforms may be optioned but not all good platforms to follow. bountyplatform.io option is nice because it is a lot of great bounty projects there. but when want to find well actually this forum already provides this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
November 11, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Bitcointalk is a good place to check for bounties. Try to find a project you like and that has a bit of hype. Also important on that Topic to look into different kinds of topic. Translation bounties normally dont pay as well as signature bounties, but maybe you can do both and translating a whitepaper is a great way to learn about a project.
Activity: 140
November 11, 2018, 03:12:39 PM
I personally only use Bitcointalk in search of generosity. The forum has all the necessary information to analyze a certain generosity. Other resources do not see sense to use.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 06:28:36 AM
It’s really impossible to evaluate the project, and most of the bounty activities started from the early days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
November 10, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

To find good bounties, maybe you have to do a little research before joining bounty. Not because who the BM is or what the platform is
Activity: 3
November 10, 2018, 11:14:24 PM
For a while I would participate in bounties from [Suspicious link removed].  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

well theres a lot of bounty hunting services in this forum, try to look out for them so that you can track which bounty campaign you want to join
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
What I do is I aways try to find some good bounties in the forum and for now that is all I depend on. Some times it is tough and some times it is easy to get good payments out of bounties. Hopefully we can see more of this good ones in the future.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
November 10, 2018, 10:36:21 PM
There ate lots of good projects out there run by a good team, but the question is are they really paying? Some of the projects done and succeed was had a good feedback after but later on there is no exchange and some are gone so its lucky for you if you point the best one out of them...
copper member
Activity: 196
November 10, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

To find the best campaign out of the internet, the best way is to wait for it in some websites that list the best icos in the world. Rushing to choose will not really provide you the best. Though you can find some, try to be patient.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 09:11:14 AM
It is necessary to look at bounty managers, I prefer well known as Wapinter, yahoo, Sylon, deadley, they always have interesting bounty campaigns  Wink
This is just one of the search options. I now prefer to look for projects that have already collected large amounts of investment on a private sale. In this case, it is more likely that the coins of such a project will grow after entering the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: