Pages:
Author

Topic: where to get cheapest bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 23891 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2016, 03:54:32 AM
I think Localbitcoin is the safest way for buy BTC.

The OP is asking for the cheapest method.

But yeah, localbitcoins is a great place to start. As for the whole buying cheap bitcoins part, there is no such thing.

You pay for fees or you dont lol.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Earn by Forex. Try our services
May 20, 2016, 03:49:48 AM
I think Localbitcoin is the safest way for buy BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
May 20, 2016, 03:39:03 AM
There is no real website where you can buy the cheapest one, I think they are mostly all the same with their fee's and selling price.
There are only sometimes a bit cheaper but this compared with others is mostly not worth it.
Yes bitcoin will never come for cheaper price.
But we might search for very less transaction fees charging provider when buying bitcoins. This must be a the only possible way to buy bitcoins for comparatively cheaper price.

Some people are paying a higher fees in FOREX exchanges from their local currency to USD/EURO conversion. When they are going with localbitcoin seller, they will be able to buy for cheaper prices.
Activity: 462
May 19, 2016, 08:21:18 PM
There is no real website where you can buy the cheapest one, I think they are mostly all the same with their fee's and selling price.
There are only sometimes a bit cheaper but this compared with others is mostly not worth it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 18, 2016, 01:58:52 PM
there was some way to get cheapest bitcoin price.
- you can make abid in btc2bid or another site that allow you to bid bitcoin price
- or you can compare betwen many exchanges,kraken,btcchina,coinbase,take the cheapest bitcoin price from that all.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
May 17, 2016, 08:53:32 PM
what do you think about buying cheapest btc.i want to become trader but i dont have idea where to buy and sell.
first i want to say selling btc is ok if i have btc.but if i want to buy and sell,then first tell me where to buy so that i could sell for profit.

i think the best conditions you have on cubits.com...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
May 17, 2016, 07:18:32 PM
many services that provide service to buy and sell bitcoin. I suggest BTC-e for yag transactions quickly and securely. BTC-e has been tested and has been part of the development of bitcoin. This is one of the biggest and most reliable exchange.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
May 17, 2016, 01:34:42 PM
Maybe in coin base or xapo, those are the cheapest till now, but u can try peer to peer exchange.
Activity: 420
May 12, 2016, 04:35:53 PM
There are all kind of websites, and its all about the fee's I love coin base but its all depending on what website you like they are almost all the same to be honest.
The most are also trusted, you of course have to check this all time.

Indeed there is not a very good website that offers the lowest price for them they are all the same in my eyes and because of that its just what kind you like and your opinion, some are slow or not very trusted.
Activity: 323
May 12, 2016, 01:11:08 PM
This website gives a good overview of prices on different exchanges at any given time:
http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/currency/USD.html

You can see there where the best prices are.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
May 12, 2016, 03:34:37 AM
make friends here with good reputation and sometime's guys here sells low when they're in great need of cash thats when you buy them.  sometimes when value is really low you can buy btc's at trusted traders.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 448
May 11, 2016, 06:46:01 PM
There are all kind of websites, and its all about the fee's I love coin base but its all depending on what website you like they are almost all the same to be honest.
The most are also trusted, you of course have to check this all time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 08, 2016, 06:24:04 AM
what do you think about buying cheapest btc.i want to become trader but i dont have idea where to buy and sell.
first i want to say selling btc is ok if i have btc.but if i want to buy and sell,then first tell me where to buy so that i could sell for profit.

there are many different sites for that like coinbase, xapo and others that buys bitcoins, so you can try to sell to them, just first you should check prices which one pays more so you will get more profit

or you can try to search real life bitcoin seller, they might have small price, all you have to do is search for smallest prices and then buy from them, someone will have small prices
Activity: 350
Interested in the Power of Bitcoin
April 30, 2016, 08:16:56 PM
Though not the cheapest, someone either near you or online from localbitcoins.com should be able to help you.

I've used this guy before: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/315497/purchase-bitcoin-cash-deposit-bank-of-america-instant-release-right-now-united-states.  If the ad isn't running, just open another one of his ads, cancel the trade, and start a dialogue with him.  He's good, he is fair, and he is honest.  (Okay he's me Grin)

Actually a more convenient link for those who apply: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/325144/cash-out-your-bitcoins-boa-to-boa-online-trade-using-computer-or-phone

I just did a $150 trade with someone Smiley
Activity: 350
Interested in the Power of Bitcoin
April 24, 2016, 08:48:50 PM
Though not the cheapest, someone either near you or online from localbitcoins.com should be able to help you.

I've used this guy before: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/315497/purchase-bitcoin-cash-deposit-bank-of-america-instant-release-right-now-united-states.  If the ad isn't running, just open another one of his ads, cancel the trade, and start a dialogue with him.  He's good, he is fair, and he is honest.  (Okay he's me Grin)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 24, 2016, 01:34:28 AM
where to find websites that sell cheap bitcoins?

there aren't any because if they do soo, they are probably scammers, at best you can find a good deal with a member here that want to sell fast and he need money, but use always escrow
Activity: 356
April 23, 2016, 11:07:11 PM
I've personally found the best way to get bitcoin is through Uphold. https://uphold.com/signup?utm_campaign=refprog&utm_medium=h3rlihy
Sorry for the dirty ref link. But I genuinely recommend them. I've got my bitcoin from there at market rate without any fees usually inside a single business day Smiley
Activity: 462
April 23, 2016, 04:59:07 PM
I think the cheapest where you can get them is on localbitcoins plus they are also trusted, you can find a seller easily on your location.
You can see the reviews and mostly the fee's are also pretty low.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
April 20, 2016, 11:43:53 AM
fuck you...no one replied me
how abut now?got sastified answer?you should patient to wait for the best answer,depend on your question,its not easy to find cheapest bitcoin prce,just bid on btc2bid,wish you got cheapest there.
Pages:
Jump to: