Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to get reliable bounties - page 24. (Read 41606 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
I've been using it for some time now, you can know exactly how much you will earn from the bounty with bountyhive. I suggest everyone to go take a look!
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 01:01:33 AM
You can never really know if those bounties are reliable. You can research, yes. You can base your discretion on bounty managers, yes. But in the end, you'd still have to choose if you think you can trust the bounty well.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
June 01, 2018, 02:23:47 PM
Amazix bounties are good, i like the way they manage each campign proactively and telegram support is also available all the time but recently their rules have become a little wierd for participants, for example content creation campaign has become very difficult to pass by average blogger, they are now also implementing kyc as a compulsion for each participant which is not liked by majority of bounty hunters last but not the least their campaigns are extended in time, i mean most of current campaigns are very lengthy like 4-6 months span which makes the campaign less attractive and less rewarding for bounty participants.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
June 01, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
I think the manager gives an important role in a project. But you should research the project first. You should do research such as investors about teams, roadmaps, and product goals. It is not uncommon for an unknown manager to have a good project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
For me bountyhive platform is the good source of bounties. They have already many succesful bounties in which they manage. Also the task is automatic and hassle free.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 09:31:48 AM
So far I can't tell which one is best among the good bounty,  as long as i follow the first bounty i see the bounty manager, then i see how many coins they will share. On the other hand i also see how many have registered on that bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
I think that it is necessary to search on our favorite forum, because any other services can not exactly guarantee you a reward, because this is life, especially when you are engaged in crypto currency constantly, it is always a risk and you need to understand and remember about it.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 31, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
I am actually fine with bounties here in this forum and I also heard about bountyhive. A lot of positive feedbacks about it but I am not used to it so I can't really tell exactly what and how accurate it is for bounty hunters. Maybe I had to try bountyhive too unfortunately not this time because I am a bit busy with my living due to priorities. I am now in the process of renovating my family's house so I only concentrate on my current bounty campaign and no social media bounty as of this time.
Heard a lot of good stuff about BountyHive myself and might check it out later, but the biggest drawback with this site is the absence of transparency and the low payouts due to too many participants which is why I am avoiding this site for now. If it improves in these 2 areas, I would gladly check it out without a hitch. Honestly, I prefer bounties posted in this forum itself even though it involves more work since we need to report our work regularly. Bounties section of this forum needs to be researched thoroughly in order to identify legit bounties.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 31, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
I look at ico rating sites to know what bounty has high rates. I do that when I get lazy inspecting their team, working product or whitepaper. I don't even read the whole whitepaper. I just scan at interesting points. I think ico rating sites is the easiest way of looking for bounties to join but it is not the best method. Just for lazy people like me. It is still best to scrutinize their whitepaper as well as their team.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
May 31, 2018, 08:44:49 AM
Nowhere, there are so many problems in bounty hunting that not even the most serious and reliable project are free from all short of hassle and problems.
Activity: 53
May 31, 2018, 08:52:19 AM
The best and only thing you can do is to heavily research into the ICO behind the bounty. Remember for a bounty to be successful the ICO needs to be successful, token needs to hit exchanges and grow in value.

Ask questions, read the white paper and know what you are getting involved in, If there is anything off about it, find another ICO.

One bounty that I know is unitalent, its an interesting project / platform for highly skilled freelancers. The link is below, I hope this helps.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3944118.new#new
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
I recently visited bountyhive and amazix to check for a bounty to join and I was a bit more impressed with Amazix, not only did they have more bounties for you to choose from. but they provided more information at first glance for me to decide which one will be worth my time.
Activity: 70
May 31, 2018, 08:34:32 AM
Pay attention to the bounty from OAX. There are reliable rewards, pay every month, and coins are already traded on several exchanges. Only bounty campaign will last another 1 month.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 08:09:45 AM
As for myself to get a reliable bounties I am scanning in the ICO bench , in this sources I can clearly understand the datails of the projects ,the platforms,  the roadmap, the target softcap and hardcap of the project , the team that compose the ICO, the start and end of ICO, so you can search in here for a good bounties.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 31, 2018, 08:01:07 AM
I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
Ive been reading alot of popularization regarding this bountyhive seems like theres a big campaigns happening outside the service system.i wish this is not like many sites whos after being famous in their fields then starting to accept payments from those ico so they will be advertise by the sites to look legit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
May 31, 2018, 07:57:46 AM
Bountyhive is a good platform and its true their bounty campaign is reliable and trusted. But i guess not all of there ico project are the best one. Maybe from 10 bounty projects, two projects are hitting the hardcap and 3 hitted the soft cap while the 5 remaining was failed project so you should be careful and responsible searching well the project. By the way its just my opinion and estimated number from my past experience on bountyhive but its really good platform and less hustle for bounty hunters who hates posting their reported campaign on the thread.
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 07:45:21 AM
The risk is present everywhere. Here it is necessary to take either quantity or qualitative analysis of projects. The bounty is more of a quantity, since even scam projects can shoot at the moon, although rarely
Activity: 107
May 31, 2018, 07:43:10 AM
I would advice you to follow good and trusted bounty managers like amazix, tokensuite etc . bountyhive is also a good platform to look out for bounties as well
Activity: 115
May 31, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
I am actually fine with bounties here in this forum and I also heard about bountyhive. A lot of positive feedbacks about it but I am not used to it so I can't really tell exactly what and how accurate it is for bounty hunters. Maybe I had to try bountyhive too unfortunately not this time because I am a bit busy with my living due to priorities. I am now in the process of renovating my family's house so I only concentrate on my current bounty campaign and no social media bounty as of this time.
Thank you so much
 for your recommendations! I think i still have to try one bounty compaign just to be sure am I right about them or not. Maybe you have something else to say?
Activity: 115
May 31, 2018, 07:12:29 AM
I suggest you follow the Amazix bounty thread.
Most of the time,Amazix's bounty thread pays the tokens quite on time and they are very professional in their work and they are the best in this industry
Is it really good? Despite my disliking bounty compaign I think I still have to try at least one or two to make my own opinion about them
Pages:
Jump to: