Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to get reliable bounties - page 28. (Read 41606 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 07:53:13 PM
Well, thanks for the info, indeed bountyhive is great indeed. I've been using it for some time now, you can know exactly how much you will earn from the bounty with bountyhive. I suggest everyone to go take a look!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 07:45:01 PM
You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 07:31:50 PM
I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
Pages:
Jump to: