Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 31. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 01:32:36 AM
I would like you to invest in currency like DeepOnion. As it is cheap and successfully completed airdrops and developments are in full swing to go for it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 01:27:22 AM
Well, now is a great time to take the coin top of the capitalization , I guess it will take Ethereum , stellar and xrp
Stellar does not have any signs of it going up. Ripple shows a lot of upward movement potential for '19.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 01:21:14 AM
Actually you can make a save invest with your five hundred dolalrs when you put it in some of the top ten cryptocurrencies. So with these you dont have to worry to loose everything. But im sure your like everyone else here who want to make the big money. So then you have to invest in some other altcoin who has actually not much value. But then you have to be clear that you will have a much higher risk to loose everything.
Activity: 280
October 04, 2018, 01:12:25 AM
Today in the market of crypto is a rather dangerous situation. Therefore, I prefer to wait a few more months before starting my investment. In any case, I plan to distribute my investments for the purchase of reliable altcoins from among the top-20
Activity: 308
October 03, 2018, 03:36:20 PM
Well, now is a great time to take the coin top of the capitalization , I guess it will take Ethereum , stellar and xrp
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 03, 2018, 03:22:34 PM
If I have $500 spare to invest I will put this in to ethereum and wait for the bull market to run. The highest peak of eth is more than $1000 usd each and right now it is only $2++ each. You need to be patient because it is a long process of bull run in order to recover the highest peak of eth.
Activity: 69
October 03, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....

It is very difficult to choose between the altcoins that are still mostly unknown. I would better do not risk and buy the reliable tokens. Get some Cardano, IOTA, Stellar, and EOS and wait for several months.
I agree with you, especially in such a market to invest in unknown coins is very risky. Now is just a great price to buy coins and something tells you that it is not long to wait for the market reversal, the main thing is to be patient
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 02:55:43 PM
I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....

It is very difficult to choose between the altcoins that are still mostly unknown. I would better do not risk and buy the reliable tokens. Get some Cardano, IOTA, Stellar, and EOS and wait for several months.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 03, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
Even if you don’t have $500, you can still start investing through micro-savings apps. These are apps that enable you to save small amounts of money through regular spending activity. You connect the app to your checking account or credit card, and each time you have a transaction, a small amount of money will be allocated to savings, and even investments.
That could get him $500 for an investment. Invest in Ethereum or any coin that s placed in the top 10 coins.
I'm afraid that$ 500 is too little investment in coins from the top 10. The growth of these coins will, but it will not allow you to earn a lot of money. I have studied a promising tokens and invested the money there. In my opinion because you will have more chances to get good profit. And the amount is not too big to be afraid to lose her.
Activity: 144
October 03, 2018, 07:08:31 AM
Even if you don’t have $500, you can still start investing through micro-savings apps. These are apps that enable you to save small amounts of money through regular spending activity. You connect the app to your checking account or credit card, and each time you have a transaction, a small amount of money will be allocated to savings, and even investments.
That could get him $500 for an investment. Invest in Ethereum or any coin that s placed in the top 10 coins.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 03, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
Invest in some hidden gem Coins like Digibyte  (DGB), Siacoin, PundiX and hold for long-term you will definitely get 5X to 10X returns. This coins performs well in bull run check their historical data on coinmarketcap. If you are looking for short-term profits than stick with major cryptocurrency only & It will be better to invest your all $500 into BTC, Ethereum, XRP, BCH or LTC only. Dont get fall into Pump & Dump trap best of luck & happy trading.
Activity: 153
October 03, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
In my opinion, you need to invest in the Altcoins, which already have a team and a strong community. And recognition in the world Cool
Activity: 252
October 03, 2018, 07:04:08 AM
Just find a good ICO. Investigate the project, look at the team, read their whitepaper, check the idea. Look at the product development, at the community stats. And repeat this process with 10 ICOs and decide in what do you want to invest in.
Activity: 378
October 03, 2018, 06:55:31 AM
First, you need to distribute your coins for reliable projects. For example, I would invest part of the money for the purchase of Ethereum and NEO, and the remaining 20% of the money I would allocate for investment in the new promising ICO.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 10:48:53 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
Hi, friend, for $ 500 you can invest in the top 10 Altcoins with low priced electronic coins. I see right now that you can invest in XRP, XRP is now pretty much good news so the price can skyrocket. This is my own opinion, but the decision is yours. Think about it before putting money into a coin, always good luck.
Activity: 80
October 02, 2018, 10:48:21 AM
You can buy pchain. I really believe Jeff's vision. He is important person in china about blockchain and also i love their project. I read pchains whitepaper twice. I am now dev but i really impressed about project.
He would make more money if he invested his $500 in Ethereum instead of Pchain. Pchain sounds like a scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
In your education! Understand, it's not about how much you'll start with, the point is with how much you will stay. If you seriously want to approach this matter, then first of all start learning, this will help you save money in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 04:06:17 PM
You can buy pchain. I really believe Jeff's vision. He is important person in china about blockchain and also i love their project. I read pchains whitepaper twice. I am now dev but i really impressed about project.
perhaps $ 500 is not such a large amount that you can plan a big investment. and yet it is important to be sure of all the coins you will pay attention to.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
September 30, 2018, 04:05:41 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
In this time, you can invest your assets by buying ADA or DCT. Those are good and will give you huge profit soon. But remember one things,don't put your all money in one coins like don't put all eggs in one basket.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 04:01:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: