Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 29. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
It is your money, so decide for yourself. If you have a loss in the future then you will not blame others for giving you such advice. Be a smart investor.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
500$ This is very little for investment, it is better to try trading with this amount probably.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
October 06, 2018, 06:29:36 AM
With $500 I think Ripple would be a good pick, Eidoo is also a good token with great project behind it. You can also buy 2 ETHs. I think these cryptos are worth investing.
Activity: 98
October 06, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
Invest it in promising ico's ,your investment will be tripled or maybe up x100 of profit. Thats the fastest way to get profit or to double your money, but always bear in your mind that only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 06:19:11 AM
I hope, you did not invested these 500 USD at the beginning of the year, as you public this topic  Grin. If so, than now is a great time to buy some coins. The prices are pretty cheap. And if you invested them, just do not worry and buy more to be safe.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
I am now looking for a promising ICO for investment. However, I want to diversify my assets. It seems to me that it is worth looking for new projects live ADAB
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 05:59:04 AM
Investing in an ICO company is always a risk,so you need to carefully study the project itself,white paper,the team and the final product of the project itself,if all this is legally and reliably,then you can invest, and in which ICO company - the choice is always yours.
Now it is best not to invest in ICO, but wait for the coin to enter the exchange and buy at a much lower price without various procedures such as KYC.
Activity: 252
October 06, 2018, 03:23:08 AM
Investing in an ICO company is always a risk,so you need to carefully study the project itself,white paper,the team and the final product of the project itself,if all this is legally and reliably,then you can invest, and in which ICO company - the choice is always yours.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 05, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
I found a few good tokens and projects that look promising for some upside in the coming months and have good platforms and ideas being realized and are not just fly by night projects. I like GENESIS VISION, PUNDIX and TOMOCHAIN right now and they have a lot of news coming over the next few months that might bring some serious upside for investors in those projects coming in now. I am invested in these right now and hope to do better in the next bull run form these projects.
Activity: 584
October 05, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
Invest in blockchain projects that have small capitalization. If one of them goes up, you turn your $ 500 into $ 5,000 .
Activity: 107
October 05, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
You have already got lot of suggestions above I will add my suggestion too. Don't forget to divide your investment in three parts as three parts investment has been a good strategy as lot of people got benefited from it.
Activity: 26
October 05, 2018, 04:42:33 AM
This time to choose to invest in a certain coin is difficult. I spent about a week to look at the trading charts of some famous coins. I realized the risk was too high. Or is it because I am greedy, or because the analysis indicates the risks that I might have.
I'm thinking about investing in ETH at this point?
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
October 05, 2018, 04:35:54 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

BEFORE PUTTING YOUR $500 study properly what crypto is how risky the market is
OTHERWISE you will blame coin developer  if you loose that money.

you are responsible for your investment , invest in technology not in price , invest for long term not for short term
Activity: 238
October 05, 2018, 04:20:55 AM
ETH is a good decision, if for now $ 500 you can buy more than 2 ETH, please patiently hold until the end of this year you will get good results, eth prices will rise sharply at the end of the year, that is My personal guess.
I agree, at the end of the year a lot of coins should increase. Although I'm not very sure, because I don't know how long the coins can stay at their minimum.
Activity: 560
October 04, 2018, 04:20:08 AM
If I have more money or $ 500 of unemployed money, it would be more appropriate if I invest in XRP for now. Seeing that Ripple's growth has been pretty good lately, makes me interested. Maybe I'm not dreaming about this.

Ripple has recently risen to near 0.6 in the past week, which is too high compared to other coin in the market. As I am, I will wait for a while when it comes down to investment. Please be patient
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 04:04:59 AM
ETH is a good decision, if for now $ 500 you can buy more than 2 ETH, please patiently hold until the end of this year you will get good results, eth prices will rise sharply at the end of the year, that is My personal guess.
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 04:04:37 AM
For me I will divide it and invest in many different investments. 30% I will invest in the ICO, 20% I will save the rest I will buy some altcoins to hodl. There are a lot of way on how you can invest your coin just continue reading the thread here so you can get different suggestion and answer for the netizen.
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 03:59:35 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

Choose some alt coins from the list of top 30 in the market.
buy a few then wait for a few months. It would probably take 5-8 months at least.
Im pretty sure by the time it reaches that point, your investments would probably earn great profits by that time. I humbly suggests you invest on Neo or Eos. I see great potential from these 2 coins.
However, at the end of the day, the decision is all yours alone.
Its all up to you. Take a look at these 2 coins and see for yourself.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
I am happy to share cryptocurrencies that I think are very promising! I hope I can help you!
- Bitcoin (this must be the first)
-IHT
-OF
-AE
-FTO
-OCN
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 03:43:12 AM
bitcoin because price is relatively high, better with other coins, many like dent, exp, coin cash, eth etc. The low price is really worth $ 500 in those coins. but when the bitcoin price is lower than the bitcoin you'll invest your $ 500.
Pages:
Jump to: