Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 48. (Read 96334 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:52:04 AM
At $ 500 I would buy a coin exchange Binance, Etherium, Eos. In the long run, these coins will give a very good profit!
Activity: 150
August 01, 2018, 07:00:40 PM
I would invest in Ethereum. but while the market is falling - we have to wait until its fall is over.
Activity: 87
August 01, 2018, 06:58:16 PM
We should assume that new cryptos keep worth outlooks to lots of other market participants although currencies should be stronger at least for less veteran followers having diminish risk.
Activity: 178
July 30, 2018, 11:08:38 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
This is a great amount to invest in the RIPPLE, DASH, DEX, NEM. This is best cryptocurrency and it is a very high volume demand right now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
in my opinion, you better invest in ethereum alone than other altcoin. because the price movement of ethereum is very significant and also stable in the market. therefore if you want to earn a lot of profits, then you invest in ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
I recommend you to invest in bitcoin ,for this money you can get now approximately  0.06 btc which is very good amount ,remember in January people were dreaming to such price of btc again .
Very simple strategy: buy $ 250 bitcoin, the second half of the top 10 coins. When your portfolio increases, say 20%, then sell. Then wait for the fall and buy again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 06:48:20 AM
I recommend you to invest in bitcoin ,for this money you can get now approximately  0.06 btc which is very good amount ,remember in January people were dreaming to such price of btc again .
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 06:41:02 AM
For now, you should invest in Ethereum.
Maybe the price of Ethereum is currently experiencing a price reduction so this is the right time for investment.
You need to know, Ethereum is a good coin and has good potential in the future.
Ethereum has worked with smart contract system and this is a good technology in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 30, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
For the most part as I would like to think ICO is dependably a decent choice. Specifically, it is extremely beneficial to search for organizations that are just picking up energy and putting resources into them, in light of the fact that after a fast development on this you can collect the cash. Of these, organizations have as of late discovered Paytomat for themselves. As though the organization isn't extremely well known, it as of now participates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust. Subtle elements can be perused on them on the message channel, called Paytomat Announcements. In any case, when all is said in done, I would prefer not to force my perspective, so have a problem solving attitude
five hundred dollars is a good amout of money and i believe that yku will behappy to get the profit from them
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 30, 2018, 06:31:45 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
it depends on what ypu really want and wha  ryptocurre cy you like the best, it can bewthereum or other
Activity: 115
July 30, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
For the most part as I would like to think ICO is dependably a decent choice. Specifically, it is extremely beneficial to search for organizations that are just picking up energy and putting resources into them, in light of the fact that after a fast development on this you can collect the cash. Of these, organizations have as of late discovered Paytomat for themselves. As though the organization isn't extremely well known, it as of now participates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust. Subtle elements can be perused on them on the message channel, called Paytomat Announcements. In any case, when all is said in done, I would prefer not to force my perspective, so have a problem solving attitude
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 12:29:58 PM
I would invest this money in trade. It seems to me that at the moment trading the most reliable coins can lead to a stable small profit. But this is also good.
Activity: 51
July 28, 2018, 12:27:01 PM
When seeing your investment of 500$, I just think about ICO investment. But this type of investment is very risky and it is consider as a gambling.
But if you have a big liver, you should do base on carefully understanding about project to get huge profits.
Good luck! Wink
Activity: 531
July 28, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Well if that's the only money that you're going to invest I suggest that you should invest on Ethereum. I think it will rise again just like last year because many projects are using Ethereum platform.
Activity: 47
July 28, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
In your case, for most chance of success i would invest in Altcoin that will rebrand or do some event that will effect it. Investing such amount in bitcoin doesnt sound worth it. If you want to hold it go for some privacy coin since it will probably go up by itself. Otherwise play with rebrands and events.
July 25, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
It will be more than OK to look for a crypto guru that will eventually gives u an ininsigt on how investing on coin is like, rather than deepen ur hard earn money in make a serious rrsearch about a project then go ahead with ur investment,
Activity: 42
July 25, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
Yeah 100 in each of these five: Squeezer.io, Blocksquare, ICO Pass, Insureum, Streamity. Thank me later. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 04:42:35 AM
I think it would be better to attract different investments if you make a single $ 500 investment. My Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monaco, Eos also have my investment.
Activity: 197
July 24, 2018, 03:35:35 AM
Invest in ETH. Here is article for you: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens to be conviced that the ETH is strongest coin.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 24, 2018, 03:34:30 AM
Now bitcoin rises in price, but the altcoins stand still or even become cheaper. At $ 500 you can buy bitcoin, but the profit will be small, because of the growth, as in 2017 will not be.
Pages:
Jump to: