Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 50. (Read 96334 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 02:45:25 PM
If you want to invest and earn then choose Bitcoin. I think closer to the end of the year it will yield a profit of at least 20%. Investing in altcoins is now quite risky, but it can bring a much larger profit.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 02:43:35 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
You  should try these altcoins. cux it has a very good prospective for investment for the long term.

dex, waves, neo, ripple
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
I would suggest you invest in these coins:-

(DEX, NEO, NEM, ETH)

I'm sure it's will bring you a 5x-10x profit in these next few months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:23:51 PM
with the capital you have it you can buy some coins with a cheap price but have a high interest, this is done so as not to lose because the price of the coin down can even be a scam because of the little interest, start by choosing ETH, ADA, XRP
Activity: 121
July 21, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
You can always go for some Bitcoin or Ethereum, if you are not confident about the things that you are doing it is more preferable to do those things, which are less dangerous.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
Nowadays high potential altcoins for the future are ETH because there are many platforms that have worked with ETH as well as the ever-increasing volume of transactions.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
July 21, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
I suggest you to invest in altcoin ACDC, because I'm sure the coin will give you a profit of 2-3x from the $ 500 you have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:12:38 PM
Wait a few weeks. It seems to me that you will have an even better chance to buy coins than now. Most likely, the market will go down and it will be a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 01:11:15 PM
I am also newbie in this feild so i cannot suggest you properly but what i have got the knwoledge still from my experience i think the best will be etherum to invest i have tried bitcoin and ltc but not get the proper profit so i will suggest you etherum.
Activity: 139
July 21, 2018, 01:02:38 PM
Taking in consideration that it is not a huge amount of money, i would put it all on a few cryptos, like Ethereum or Bitcoin, but it also depends on your desired amount of risk (then invest on icos) or in the altcoin that you prefer, it is upto you
Activity: 196
Express Gratitude With Merit
July 21, 2018, 12:49:40 PM
I would suggest you looking at STEEM. Very solid coin with high volatility. Its four months maximum is almost 4$ price and minimum - 1-1,10$. But even if it drops to this number it recovers very fast. STEEM's average price is 1,60-2,30$. Therefore, taking into account current market situation I would suggest you buying STEEM for 1,30-1,40$ and sell it when the price reaches 1,60$-2,40$. I think it is a good coin to invest in. Buying it for 1,10$ would be the best deal for sure.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
I believe that the best option for investment is the ethereum. Because it is not expensive and has fast transactions. You can get a good income from it.
Activity: 83
July 21, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
In my opinion, token offerings produce effective options to plenty of renewed backers even though cryptocurrencies can become less agressive for less veteran backers expecting limited risk.
Activity: 33
July 20, 2018, 10:37:08 AM
$500 is as of now a decent sum for a speculation. You can look over Ripple, Tron, Cardano, Stellar, Bytecoin and any coins underneath the cost of $1 from the best 50 or best 100 coins in coinmarketcap are the great decisions. Exchanging isn't that simple so you'll going to require alot of persistence and ofcoarse some fundamental information with the goal that that $500 of yours won't be transform into squander. Goodluck
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
Try not to invest in altcoyins, but in tokens of some perspective project. As a rule, it can earn good money.
Activity: 252
July 19, 2018, 06:42:54 AM
now, price for all cryptocyrrencys from top 10 cmc is good, you can buy any currency, when there will be pampas all will grow up!
Activity: 3
July 19, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
As the initial investment is perfect. Firstly, all payments in the system go without commissions, and secondly this crypto currency has huge potential for scaling. The more people use the platform, the faster the transactions go.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
Ethereum develops and moves to victory in the scalability race, Butorin will be able to realize his plans faster than jumping to solve the problem of network scalability. Everything is actually not as clear as it seems at first glance. And the solution to this problem may come from a young and inexperienced player but it will not give him the right to manipulate this technology. The cryptocurrency market is based on the principle of open when. And this is a key engine of popularity in this field. To summarize, I would say that for cryptography the future cryptoeconomy and technology is developing fastest in the competition which leads to super fast karastan development of science and technology
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 03:36:38 AM
I preffer stellar and ethereum,i think this 2 have the potential this year.
This is only my suggestion for you,but it's up to you mate.
As you said that you are a newbie better to study first before you participate and investing on crypto for your own safety.
Pages:
Jump to: