Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 6. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 30, 2018, 11:15:19 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
lots of coins are good and potentially give you big profits, the capital you have is quite large, $ 500 , I suggest that you invest in bcd and eth because these two coins have a large potential to rise high when bull run coming
In such a market and at such low prices, it really has a good capital to start, but what about Ethereum, you can expect anything from it in the next month and a half, maybe even a big leap up
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2018, 10:47:54 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
lots of coins are good and potentially give you big profits, the capital you have is quite large, $ 500 , I suggest that you invest in bcd and eth because these two coins have a large potential to rise high when bull run coming
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
December 30, 2018, 10:37:25 PM
The $ 500 is now very valuable because with this $ 500 we can buy a few pieces of ETH and if we want to get a lot of savings in a long time until the price of eth returns to strength, besides eth it seems that XLM is also very potential for investment so it's better $ 500 use to buy both coins.
Good luck.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
December 30, 2018, 07:37:32 PM
Divide your money in 5 parts and look for the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap. they are still low so they can give you high returns during the bull run but do your own further research before investing in any of them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 30, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
If you are poorly versed in coins and projects, then I would definitely not invest in ICO now. Now, in order to find a good ICO, you have to try very hard, so it is easier and in my opinion more reliable to buy Ethereum, if the choice consists of altcoins.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 30, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

Investing in altcoins are good especially choosing coin line on the top 10
There will be more potential to grow in the market
But i will suggest to mate invest the two most popular coins which is bitcoin and ethereum
For sure in times of bull run you get a lot of benefits "good luck"
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:39:08 PM
Whenever you want, but if you aren't professional, I suggest you avoid low cap coins, it isn't for you yet!
Low cap coins are more volatile and more risky, so be carefull making investment in alts with low cap!
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
December 30, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
If you're still here, you know, this time you can confidently invest in BTC or ETH with your $ 500.
Wow!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 30, 2018, 02:24:25 PM
I will advise you to divide your money into three parts and buy ripple, eth and stella lumens. These are very promising and every positive change in market can let them get to the moon. Be warned when investing in new project(ICOs) because most of them are not worth them as they claim to be. Look for an already existing coin.
I agree that it is not necessary to buy coins on the ICO, you need to look at those top 50 coins, there is a huge potential if you consider these investments for a long time
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
December 30, 2018, 01:45:01 PM
I will advise you to divide your money into three parts and buy ripple, eth and stella lumens. These are very promising and every positive change in market can let them get to the moon. Be warned when investing in new project(ICOs) because most of them are not worth them as they claim to be. Look for an already existing coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
500$ may not be enough for investing in established projects with high market capitalization like Eos or Trx. You are better off searching for a nice ass project on an ICO like Ternion, and a few others. It's looking good https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 27, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
Such a small amount can be invested only in some start-ups, which would make a very large profit since there is not much to earn on Bitcoin, I would invest in ICO, only in the best!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 07:01:16 PM
It seems to me that it is now dangerous to invest in cryptocurrency. The market is very unpredictable and now there is no guarantee that the market will go up soon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 27, 2018, 06:04:54 PM
You can try to invest in new ICOs like you've done before and 500$ is good amount to invest in 2 ICOs. So why don't you try? LTO is a good one.
Is it not too risky to invest in an ICO project?
is it better if we buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time?

its better if the OP make his own research my friend
because investing is too risky in current market situations,,
most of people said if crypto market already hit the bottom few days ago, but as we can see now, the red market come back
a lot of crypto down now,, and of course this conditions affected the ICO market too
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
December 27, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
You can invest it at ICO PROJECT Try to look LYFE, HARA Token, PXG ( They participate at Indodax Community this month ). Non ICO Project try DeepOnion & X-Cash coin. Its a privacy coin with a bright future
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 03:55:22 PM
At the beginning of the year, such advice still made some sense, but now it is pointless to invest in ICO, and in the crypto currency in recent weeks could already earn something, in Ethereum or bitcoin
I agree with you. rather than investing my own ico will choose to invest bitcoin and ethereum. we can see its growth directly in the market. or if you choose altcoin, choose an altcoin in the top market now with a large trading volume.
The fact is that for investment you can choose not only rating coins, or other altcoins, but also coins of good promising projects. But only they need to buy on the stock exchange, because the ico time of the company and their prices were slightly higher.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
At the beginning of the year, such advice still made some sense, but now it is pointless to invest in ICO, and in the crypto currency in recent weeks could already earn something, in Ethereum or bitcoin
I agree with you. rather than investing my own ico will choose to invest bitcoin and ethereum. we can see its growth directly in the market. or if you choose altcoin, choose an altcoin in the top market now with a large trading volume.
Activity: 280
December 27, 2018, 12:05:51 PM
You can try to invest in new ICOs like you've done before and 500$ is good amount to invest in 2 ICOs. So why don't you try? LTO is a good one.
Activity: 896
December 27, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

Invest new ICO is promising but we have to be selective, this is because there are too many scam projects so we find it difficult to find a new ICO that is legit or scam, buying top coins now is certainly more promising than investing in new ICO.
of course, I myself have stopped investing to ico. because many ico investments are now unprofitable because the market price does not match the purchase price. if there is a profit, there is very little difference because the bonus is given. now I prefer to trade daily or buy some coin assets in the top market. it produces more quickly than ico's very long investment.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Invest new ICO is promising but we have to be selective, this is because there are too many scam projects so we find it difficult to find a new ICO that is legit or scam, buying top coins now is certainly more promising than investing in new ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: