Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 7. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 27, 2018, 07:27:47 AM
You can try to invest in new ICOs like you've done before and 500$ is good amount to invest in 2 ICOs. So why don't you try? LTO is a good one.
Is it not too risky to invest in an ICO project?
is it better if we buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time?
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
December 27, 2018, 06:15:41 AM
You can try to invest in new ICOs like you've done before and 500$ is good amount to invest in 2 ICOs. So why don't you try? LTO is a good one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 02:53:31 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
There are little-known coins that can really bring much more profit and pleasure. The same graft, Shift. So do not get hung up on top coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 02:33:51 AM
I would divide this amount into parts and invest them in different directions. Still need to be able to diversify activities, so that in 1 moment is not to lose all your money, and be able to get their money back.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 10:59:51 PM
A good option to invest  500$ is a platform that generates a passive income. There are many platforms that offer these types of benefits, but you must be very careful because you can also find many scams, do not forget that the risk is always there. A platform of this very interesting style is EVOAI. The team of developers has their profiles of LinkedIn public, the CEO has already done more than one interview and taking into account the way in which it will work the platformI doubt very much that it could be  a scam. EVOAI will launch, among other things , trading bots, one of them will do arbitrage between exchanges, that is, obtain profit by simply trading with the price differences between the same coinin different exchanges. This way of trading almost has no risk of losses. You will invest an amount of EVOT ( their coin ) in the bot and this will generate a daily profit that will be paid in ETH and you can instantly withdraw to your erc20 wallet. If you're interested, you can buy the tokens and see all the features on their website: https://www.evoai.network/

I was very impressed by EVOAI's team, after checking their background and experience.  This is refreshing to discover, especially after recently researching a mining company, where three members have a criminal background, and their president was recently imprisoned for fraud.  So not only does EVOAI already have a good working product, but also a very solid and trustworthy team.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
i think it is better for you to invest in bitcoin while the price of it is low and then hold it for a year or two, it will surely bring you good profit in the future Smiley and dont go checking the market for awhile for you not to be stressed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
A good option to invest  500$ is a platform that generates a passive income. There are many platforms that offer these types of benefits, but you must be very careful because you can also find many scams, do not forget that the risk is always there. A platform of this very interesting style is EVOAI. The team of developers has their profiles of LinkedIn public, the CEO has already done more than one interview and taking into account the way in which it will work the platformI doubt very much that it could be  a scam. EVOAI will launch, among other things , trading bots, one of them will do arbitrage between exchanges, that is, obtain profit by simply trading with the price differences between the same coinin different exchanges. This way of trading almost has no risk of losses. You will invest an amount of EVOT ( their coin ) in the bot and this will generate a daily profit that will be paid in ETH and you can instantly withdraw to your erc20 wallet. If you're interested, you can buy the tokens and see all the features on their website: https://www.evoai.network/
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 26, 2018, 05:32:32 AM
Invest this amount in ICO. This is not such a large amount, so trading with it will not bring anything to you, but investing in ICO can give its dividends, and in a fairly short time.
Activity: 322
December 26, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
Spend them on gaining experience in the field of interest. In the bear market, all that you would not have taken-will be your life lessons, which must be remembered and understood, so that in the future is not required again to pay for it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 26, 2018, 03:45:12 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.

Invest in altcoins. Now many are trying to collect the perfect portfolio, which will bring maximum profit at the next bull rally. This is very important, because not all projects will pick up growth.
Activity: 602
December 24, 2018, 08:39:21 PM
The best to invest now for me is etherium nd bitcoin because their price is low at this time. This two coins for me to suggest and recommend have a big potential to gain more profits once their value goes high again. Because etherium and bitcoin is for a long term investments and for a long term gaining of profits. You can also check the top coins in the coinmarketcap for you to choose to invest.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
December 24, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
You can try LYFE, the ICO ended with 100% Token Sold. LYFE ICO From indonesia and Oscar Darmawam part of the team LYFE, If you dont know about Oscar he the CEO from Tokenomy & Indodax Exchange Indonesia.
Activity: 308
December 23, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
I also think that eos can bring you good money, today I saw that eos is the best coin of all which is according to China, I think eos can cost three-digit numbers!
I also believe in EOS, but you should not throw all your investments into only one tokens, there should always be several main tokens in the portfolio.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
I also think that eos can bring you good money, today I saw that eos is the best coin of all which is according to China, I think eos can cost three-digit numbers!
Activity: 882
December 23, 2018, 02:21:07 PM
I'm leaning towards EOS level projects, Ontology and so on. So that it was not very new projects, but the capitalization is not higher than 10 billion.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
December 23, 2018, 04:39:40 AM
For example, a new project will occur..Using Blockzincir, you will open an e-commerce site with your own currencies.I think they'il be successful.You can invest in such new and high quality projects.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 04:36:44 AM
I can recommend some newer altcoins for you, they have shown an independent price, which is very suitable for short-term trading.
NKN
SE
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
There are many good coins for investment. But none can exactly say which coin will skyrocket and make one riches overnight. But I think if you invest in ripple, it will make you riches in the long run. Its team and technology are both good, and it is performing well as compared to other coins despite the market meltdown. Another good coin is stellar.
Activity: 1078
December 23, 2018, 03:47:59 AM
If I were you, I would not invest in cryptocurrencies at the moment because of uncertainty of the future prices of all coins. They are most likely to fall even more than today, so I would wait until Bitcoin hits lets say 2000$ to buy it or some altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
Now some currencies give an unexpected growth, today they are DEX and ODEM. But here it is difficult to guess, so I'm for the traditional solution - to buy top blockchains of the first hundred.
Pages:
Jump to: