Pages:
Author

Topic: Where To Invest 500$ - page 28. (Read 6321 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
Ethereum might be good for you when you have $ 500, because Ethereum is an Altcoins that many people trust.

But what is best for you is to buy Bitcoin that you sell, buy it with FIAT. It is definitely safer for your assets.
personally  i am prefer to choose another coins.although ethereum right now is cheap enough, but if we buy other coins that dropped alot at this condition , maybe in future we will get huge profits.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 08:51:50 AM
I advise you with not too much capital to invest in altcoins because of the low prices and very fast price changes so that it will be easy to get profits, but choose altcoins that are in the top 30 coinmarketcap and have active transactions every time to avoid scam coins
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 08:36:38 AM
Ethereum might be good for you when you have $ 500, because Ethereum is an Altcoins that many people trust.

But what is best for you is to buy Bitcoin that you sell, buy it with FIAT. It is definitely safer for your assets.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 22, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
I suggest you to invest your $500 in ethereum because soon eth will increase and you will have a nice profit out of it
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 22, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
If you are a beginner then just trade between Bitcoin and Fiat.
There you will learn what will happen in the market.

Don't over-force Altcoins, because Altcoins are more cruel than Bitcoin.
True, if you are going to trade it is better to choose the most simple and direct of all the markets, which is the market of bitcoin and fiat, even the market of bitcoin and ethereum is more complex because you could get profits in fiat but lose bitcoin or you could get profits in bitcoin and lose fiat, and people get confused because of this, and the rest of the market of altcoins are way more difficult to get profits thanks to the huge volatility in the market.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
August 20, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
500$ is very good investment in cryptomarket.As you said that you are new to crypto that's why i recommend you to invest in btc or eth or any other coins which you like most, but personally if possible then i recommend you to invest in eth beacause eth price is very deep now and i believe that it will soon go High.  if you don't want to invest in btc /eth then you can invest into any of genuine ico, it can also give you huge profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
With $ 500 you should invest altcoin! Most of the good altcoins are in the top # 100 on the coinmarketcap, the choice of wisdom and success is decided by you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
It depends on you. But I would advise you to invest in both bitcoin and altcoin. you Invest in 60% bitcoin and 40% Altcoin.
If you want to invest in good coins, you have to choose coins carefully. In my opinion, you should analyze those coins before investing.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
Diversify the portfolio. Invest in developing startups with a big potential such as AI, the Internet of things, 3d-vr. Be sure to buy ether and bitcoin. If you want mooon, pay attention to the ICO startups (high risks, but high profits if succeed). Learn this market and buy those coins, which in your opinion will give a good profit.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
First of all, I would suggest you do not take the advice of anyone in the forum. You need to learn how to make decisions on your own. You can go with solid coins like bitcoin, etherum, waves, etc. Try and diversify your portfolio
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
If you have 500$ you have enough to trade. If you think you want long time invest you just buy btc. If you want short term profit you can invest on Aion, Drg,Etherum you will profitable for sure
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.

There are a lot of good options. If you want to invest for a year or two, maybe it should be in coins like Steem, Lisk, Ethereum or NEO. If you prefer longer-term investment coins with potential are Ark, Vertcoin or Deepbrain Chain. But I personally advise you to think very well before investing.
Activity: 149
August 20, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

I think you have to invest in these coins:-

RIPPLE
DASH
NEM
IOTA
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 11:09:38 AM
I think that as a newbie, you should not rush to invest in cryptocurrency. The first thing you need to do is to get familiar with this market and learn more about investing in cryptocurrencies so that you can avoid a lot of investment risks. If you invest blindly, You are very likely to lose your money.

If you want to invest your $500 in crypto, you can do some research first and study the positive and negative side of crypto because I am sure you never want to put up investment that you will not win...
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
August 20, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
I think if you invest in a litecoin, it would be better if you do not have good amounts to invest. But keep in mind that in this crypto section you must be aware of the patience. Because the crypto market is not always the same. often you can try to make save your coin in safe wallet.
Activity: 42
August 20, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
Invest to BTC is the best  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 11:04:24 AM
Investing that money to Bitcoin is the best option which you have. Bitcoin can not drop down under 6000$ but it could go higher this or next year and if it will do 10x, you will have 5000$. And then you can buy other interesting coins - after raising of Bitcoin they will raise too.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2018, 10:56:35 AM
Don't ask people where to Invest your money, you have to make your own research where's the place you supposed to put that money, but remember one thing Investing your money in cryptocurrency is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. You should be prepared to lose your entire investment. Investing in crypto is not making you rich in one night you have to learn the market and be patience.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
I think you should buy a lot of AVINOC, BTGN, HYDRO to hold, this is best project
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

Hi Friend, I think you should buy a lot of ETH to hold. After that, you should looking for a bounty campaign and join it, do something they requires and get the token when ICO success. You can sell your token on exchange, get more money and continues to buy ETH. I think ETH will grow up at the end of the year. I hope you can increase your balance in this year.

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: