Pages:
Author

Topic: Where To Invest 500$ - page 35. (Read 6321 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
$5090 is a considerably good amount to invest especially now that the value of most of the coins have fallen. the market is full of high quality coins with relatively  good value attached to them, find such coins and commit money to them,ETH for example is a quality coin that that amount can buy you agoofd quantity for, DASH is also a good one, but research on the coin you invest in first
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 05:26:59 AM
I think if you are new to cryptocurrency field, the first thing is get the basic knowledge of investing and trading on crypto market. It is advice you to select more than one altcoins to invest. Because the risk is also divided. You can choose to top 10 altcoins at this moment from the CoinMarketcap. Do own research and make investment on right place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 12, 2018, 05:23:41 AM
I would suggest to invest in 2-3 projects, no more. I personally invested in LCS and kept rest in ETH,NEO.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.

Before investing, I would personally advise you to do your own research. If you're new, just start reading, gain knowledge and when you have enough experience just follow your intuition and invest. Never invest your money because someone has said so. As for the proposals, I would choose Stellar and EOS.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 12, 2018, 05:05:26 AM
Whatever altcoin investment you choose, you should never spend your whole budget to an altcoin, you should make a basket from altcoins. This is simple investment101 Smiley
If i were you, i'd buy some ethereum, neo, stellar lumens and cardano.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 12, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.

Instead of answering the problem, I would like to give you some recommendations that will be very important and at least you will lose money. First of all, as a new person in this market you need to know that you should never invest in a single investment option. Whatever the budget amount, choosing multiple options instead of choosing a single option will always be more beneficial and all results will be more positive. Another recommendation is that you should not take into account any recommendations you see in this sector. Unfortunately, there are so many people inside this forum that are outside the forum that they are really giving themselves a professional investor and give them advice from the beginning. Serious damage is a problem when you follow the advice of such people. For that reason, it would be nice to make your own choice by considering these my warnings and my recommendations.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 12, 2018, 04:52:26 AM
It is probably an easy one to figure out at the moment you can pick any of the top ten or twenty coins from the Coinmarketcap top list and invest in 1 or 2 of them. As soon as the market turns again you stand a great chance of increasing your stake by 50% - 100%, if this is your first time to invest I think a lot of people would wish they were in your position.
Activity: 93
August 12, 2018, 04:48:01 AM
I suggest you to split this amount. You can try to look at different funds and check how they split their investment. For example visit iconomi, you will find ROI of different funds. I would split this way 20% in BTC, 20% in ETH, 20% in BCH and BNB, ZRX, XLM, ZIL each 10 %.
Activity: 75
August 12, 2018, 04:45:47 AM
Nobody can tell you where to invest. If I would invest 500 dollars I would put them in ETH why because I think it’s safe if I will not earn nothing then at least I will not lose a lot. In same time it’s good if you invest in different coins half there half there. It’s your choice mate.
Activity: 77
August 12, 2018, 04:40:45 AM
If you have to invest money, then you will have to find the project itself. Someone do not help about it you. You do not should want to invest in one place.You 2 and 3 Invest in place so that one can be compensated by the other if there is a loss. Do not invest more if you do not have any knowledge about it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
You can invest anywhere. The most important thing is to choose the right project. You do understand what I'm talking about when I talk about the right project. Yet now people need to make a decision on how to correctly analyze projects.
Activity: 462
August 12, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
The initial investment of $500 is very suitable, I think I can recommend some cryptocurrencies that look good for you!
BTM.OKB.ETC.HT
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 04:07:23 AM
Now is a very important time to buy any cryptocurrency. You can almost randomly buy any currency and just wait for the market to rise. But of course you will do it all at your own risk. Remember that it is always the responsibility will lie solely with you
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 04:05:31 AM
I think in this market condition, that 500 usd can be 0 but if you would like to invest , if i were you i prefer stellar lumens and cardano, they are high potential projects and especially cardano price is very very low nowadays.
Activity: 124
August 12, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
At present, this market is at a low point. Now I can't give you an accurate answer. I don't know if it will continue to fall, but the price is very low now. Maybe this is a good time for investment, but there is still risk, if you To invest, then I think Ethereum will be a good choice.
Activity: 49
August 12, 2018, 04:00:02 AM
it will rely upon to what extent you need to accomplish in light of the fact that you can basically put your 500 dollars in the beginning mining they pay each day and you inside a brief timeframe however in certainty in money in yes you should think about the rates pease in your rates 500 dollars will essentially turn close to nothing yet of 450 dollars dependably pemse in the rates on the grounds that on the off chance that you have benefit and the rates eat your benefit implies that you didn't do anything
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 11, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
I suggest you better invest in ETC, because you will get a big profit if you invest in ETC now.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
Just take the chance now and buy either bitcoin or ethereum now. Those are the sure coins to invest into. Most of the remaining alcoins may end up making you lose all your money.
Activity: 44
August 09, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
No one will tell you the exact answer to this question. For everyone, it is their own cryptocurrency. Here, only intuition and market Analytics help.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
I think that it is better to buy different forks, will be the most successful investment. The market is now at the bottom and you can do well with this

I suggest to buy ethereum and wait until ethereum goes up at the price of 600-800 $,
of course you will get a lot of profit
Pages:
Jump to: